Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? (27793 Views)

Ever Had A Cotton Bud Stuck In Your Ear? :share Your Experience / Answering Phone Calls With The Right Ear: Unhealthy Or Not? / Dirty Places In Your Home You Need To Clean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by paix(m): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
I am guilty of all.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by gebest: 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
aniiii: Note: E is the safest method for the outer ear.

The best way to clean wax from the inner ear is to use peroxide or olive oil. Peroxide works great & you can really hear/feel it working.
1. Tilt your head to one side and fill one ear canal with hydrogen peroxide using an eye dropper. Fill the ear canal completely.
2. Within a few minutes you will notice bubbling in the ear. Let the peroxide stay in the ear until it stops bubbling. If the bubbling has not stopped after five minutes, drain out the peroxide and refill the ear with fresh peroxide. When the bubbling has stopped, drain out the ear.
3. Repeat the procedure on the other ear.

SOURCE: http://www.purestcolloids.com/no-cold.htm
all SAFE my friend something wey i don use tire notin happened uptil now i still dey use am, infact i like 'A' dat cover biro very sweet. Na em sweet pas all of dem wey i don use.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Gwekzy: 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
OMG.. Natin sweet reach dat feather
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by NaLaugh: 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
Guilty of ALL charges.

Lock me up and throw away the keys cry
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by maira09(f): 12:02am On Jul 23, 2013
;DAll
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by maira09(f): 12:03am On Jul 23, 2013
shocked ;All
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by mrkozay: 12:41am On Jul 23, 2013
demmy55: I'm guilty of 'E'. Atimes I develop pains in my ears after using the cotton bud.

I'll try the hydrogen peroxide. Hope it won't have any adverse effect on my eardrum sha.
. It won't......
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by InvertedHammer: 2:21am On Jul 23, 2013

You are kidding with this one. Right?

Ouuuuch!!!

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by davidif: 6:05am On Jul 23, 2013
I think i have used all of the above.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by cycline404(m): 6:09am On Jul 23, 2013
A B D E F.

Damm who in the world would use a floss..

That looks like a weapon

The Hydrogen really works.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by babsomotde(m): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2013
all of the above Lol.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by makahlj2: 8:16am On Jul 23, 2013
InvertedHammer:

You are kidding with this one. Right?

Ouuuuch!!!

There should be no "ouch" if you're careful.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nosaghae(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2013
aniiii: someone should try the hydrogen peroxide method and update us on the experience. smiley

u dey forbid to try am first?
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by helsinkiman(m): 8:31am On Jul 23, 2013
all of the above... oh my gosh... dat feather trickles a lot... I guess it's time to change
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2013
those are ma favorite tools including this, just use the butt

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by tonygee1(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2013
I use all even broom stick fold piece of paper

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by makahlj2: 10:42am On Jul 23, 2013
webdezzi: those are ma favorite tools including this, just use the butt
Okay, but how do you clean the goo afterwards?
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by blueeyes1: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2013
makahlj2: Okay, but how do you clean the goo afterwards?
u use a stick of broom to clean it
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by towsynguru(m): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
A,D,E,F
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by fabrista(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
F is mostly used by Omata people
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by alaura: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
All of d above grin
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Originalsly: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
Matchstick and cotton bud...when I was a little boy and listened to ignorant adults. Never ever put nor pour anything in uour ears...the wax is there for protection. Check out the people that clean...they are the ones that suffer from smelly ears, ear infections and do not hear well. Those who have ears let them hear.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Lilimax(f): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
webdezzi: those are ma favorite tools including this, just use the butt
Have tried it before but landed in the hospital. The biro ink spilled into me ear sad and
it took the flushing of my ear to salvage the situation smiley. Will never try it again undecided
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by VivyGift(f): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2013
Omo as I dey read this post my ear just they itch mi ni sha. Anyways I have used all of the above. I don even use broom stick nd folded paper join.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Miraclebaby1109: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
Am very guilty of B<D<E and sometimes A........ but B can sweet at the start eh and sometimes pained afterward especially when it been abused.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Elliotwaveforec: 11:09am On May 13, 2022
Wow! NL has helpful topics sha; a search brought me here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Surprising Ways Being In Love Affects YOUR Health / LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge / Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.