Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Incest! At What Age? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Incest! At What Age? (921 Views)

At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? / At What Age Did You Start Dating? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incest! At What Age? by pareto(m): 4:15am On May 25, 2008
Hi people, i am now in my late 20's. I remember i was seduced by one of my female cousins when i was 6yrs. I realised then dat i had a problem urinating and my mum took me to d hospital. That was what i can remember. The other cousin is now in her early 40's. Whenever i set my eyes on her i remember d scene but i dont think she does. So, please, share your experience and at what age?
Re: Incest! At What Age? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2010
Sorry about your memories, hope you've moved on.

I have no incestuous memories to share.
Re: Incest! At What Age? by SisiKill1: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2010
Not everyone had perverts for family. . . Thank you very much.

Have you sought counselling?
Re: Incest! At What Age? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2010
Awwwww I'm sorry. undecided
the age at which she was molesting you, she was old enough and smart enough to know that it's wrong!!!!
some people sef, sigh. . .
Re: Incest! At What Age? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

[b]Not everyone had perverts for famil[/b]y. . . Thank you very much.

Have you sought counselling?

Sisi, that's very unlike you - how does your comment help the poster?
Re: Incest! At What Age? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2010
I agree Sisi, that was done in bad taste, it tragically obvious he is still affected by this sad.

@Poster, Im sorry you had to go through life being affected by this incident. I will be praying for you. I think you should seek counseling.
Re: Incest! At What Age? by ayettymama(f): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2010
hehehehehe

people would be very suprised

sexual molestation is very much more common than you people think

cos u werent molested doesnt mean there are no perves in your family!!

jokes!

poster u have to move on with life- like u said ur cuzin has forgotten

its unfortunate these situations are not taken seriously

the psycology behind it has baffled me for a very long time

people need to be careful who they expose thier children to

your even betta off- i have to say cos ur a man

a woman will have it much worse than you
Re: Incest! At What Age? by harakiri(m): 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2010
@Poster

Such happened to me thrice by different cousins of mine when i was 6,9 and 11 years old.Crap happens in life.Move on.Na old things be dat.I don't even remember that anymore till i read this post.They are all happily married today and i don't even take all that nonsense to heart because I KNOW IT HAPPENS EVERYWHERE!

For your information, i used to know a few guys who would happily sleep with their cousins/nephews/distant relatives at a heart beat.As far as it's not their nuclear family, they don't care.

Move on dude.Life is too short!
Re: Incest! At What Age? by SisiKill1: 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2010
I know he's still affected by it which is why I asked if he's sought counselling. He needs more than just coming here and reading other people's molestation stories to get over it.

Anyway we slice and dice it, the aunt IS a pervert and that he still gets to see her everyday is sickening.

Okay. . .okay maybe I shoulda put it this way in the first placea, guess I was reacting more to the aunt than the poster. My bad!

Thanks for calling me out on the Siena.
Re: Incest! At What Age? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2010
^^^ That's ok, Sisi. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Couples Living Separately / Ladies One Question / What You Can Learn From The Marriage Of Michelle And Barack Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.