Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? (11535 Views)

Aba Records Its First Sex Doll Photo. / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / At What Age Did You Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Otunagum(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mine happened when i was just 7 and I did it with an old "shareful" spinster in the compound. She took me in and asked me to pull off. Me been think say she wan baf me but she started sucking my dick instead. i'll tell u what happened next if you tell me urs tongue
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Am still a virgin, op ur was child abuse not sex

9 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by chriskosherbal(m): 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hey no ooooo abeg ooo
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by vicstar(m): 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
child abuse
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by cruzita(f): 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
#TeamVirgin till I find Mr right if there is none I return to my creator like that

5 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
Age 2 cry cry cry cry
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Maxi112: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
cruzita:
#TeamVirgin till I find Mr right if there is none I return to my creator like that
continue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
I am 21 and still counting the virgin crush shiit.. I've done somany bad stuff apart from penatration.. Reason is i hate random girls.. And age matters to me alot.. I can't abuse a girl even if she's experiened.

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Medunah: 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
cruzita:
Would u sincerely want to go back to ur creator without knowing wat sex and orgasm feels like??
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by cruzita(f): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Medunah:

Would u sincerely want to go back to ur creator without knowing wat sex and orgasm feels like??

ya I would.if there is no other option

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Olasco93: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
Just imaging what someone came up with as a topic, what one should be ashamed of saying

These days, people are proud of SINING...

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Otunagum(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Oma307:
Am still a virgin, op ur was child abuse not sex
It wasn't child abuse because I enjoyed every bit of it tongue
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
U enjoyed every bit at age 7, by now u would be perv***
Otunagum:

It wasn't child abuse because I enjoyed every bit of it tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Otunagum(m): 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
Oma307:
U enjoyed every bit at age 7, by now u would be perv***
Fuuuuuk you! angry
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Smellymouth: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
Otunagum:
Mine happened when i was just 7 and I did it with an old "shareful" spinster in the compound. She took me in and asked me to pull off. Me been think say she wan baf me but she started sucking my dick instead. i'll tell u what happened next if you tell me urs tongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by AngelicBloom(f): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
Age 0
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by jonaifame22(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
Age 9 by an older gal who was in her teens and that changed the course of my life forever,she lived wth us for some years til I was 11 and she defiled me everyday apart from saturday and sunday when everyone will be at home!

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
I was seven, she was six. It went on for years. Her friends got along. We had a swingers group and i was the only guy. Lol we still do it till this day
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
jonaifame22:
Age 9 by an older gal who was in her teens and that changed the course of my life forever,she lived wth us for some years til I was 11 and she defiled me everyday apart from saturday and sunday when everyone will be at home!

she 'defilled' you......you are truely poetic grin

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by jonaifame22(m): 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:

she 'defilled' you......you are truely poetic grin
well, I'm jus saying it as it is!
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
U mean it
Otunagum:
Fuuuuuk you! angry
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
So u think rev.sister is an option
cruzita:

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by DopeBoiRapy(m): 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
Otunagum:
i had a similar experience wen i was around d same age u mentioned, cant remember d exact age but i was young....it was our maid dat fvcked me...i didn't even knw wot she was doing...but i had my first full fledged, consensual fvck wen i was 19....since dat day i havent looked back n have been beating pussy wit my Johnson like a drum stick

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by Otunagum(m): 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
DopeBoiRapy:
i had a similar experience wen i was around d same age u mentioned, cant remember d exact age but i was young....it was our maid dat fvcked me...i didn't even knw wot she was doing...but i had my first full fledged, consensual fvck wen i was 19....since dat day i havent looked back n have been beating pussy wit my Johnson like a drum stick
Nigga!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by midehi2(f): 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
cruzita:
ya I would.if there is no other option
stop deceiving yourself
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by cruzita(f): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
midehi2:

stop deceiving yourself
how do you know I'm deceiving myself.if u can't it doesn't mean another person can't.

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by midehi2(f): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
cruzita:
how do you know I'm deceiving myself.if u can't it doesn't mean another person can't.
what is she saying?
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by cruzita(f): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
midehi2:
what is she saying?
exactly what u read

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by midehi2(f): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
cruzita:
exactly what u read
did i read anything
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by cruzita(f): 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
midehi2:
did i read anything
I'm not in the position to answer that.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? by midehi2(f): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
cruzita:
I'm not in the position to answer that.
ok...just know i did not read that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? / What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? / I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.