Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

M. D. Okodi Wrote: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / M. D. Okodi Wrote: (645 Views)

Nddc M.d; Dan Abia Sacked. / NPC Confirms M.D Abubakar As IGP / M.D, Abubakar: The New Nigerian Inspector-General Of Police?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M. D. Okodi Wrote: by layuns(m): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
...On Rethink; I support marrying out a girl "AS SOON AS SHE ATTAINS ADULTHOOD". Now am writtng from common sense, because common sense is uncommon!
Nigerian Youths today are the MOST STUPID & IGNORANT set of individuals on earth. A bunch of STAGNANT IDIOTS with no will of moving forward (I do not mean to be provocative).
We waste our time on social networks creating confusion out of nothing.
Months ago it was the OGA @ THE TOP saga! Now its SAY NO TO EARLY GIRL MARRIAGE!
So what if a man decides to marry out his daughter early Nobody is forcing anybody to marry out his' early too. You can decide to keep your Daughter Until 40 or even for a life time, nobody cares! After all you bedded your wife to have her.

Today ASUU is on strike NO youth is broadcasting about it. ASUP just called off months old strike, no tongue sang about it during that period.

When the Government is looting the country we are here pondering on who to marry out his daughter and who not to.
Singing the Gospel " Give the girl a book not a husband" "give the girl a pen not a penis". What if you send her to school and she chooses a boyfriend over her books? Or chooses a penis over her pen?
What if
How many of you girls can confidently say "I'm a still a virgin from secondary through tertiary institution?
How many of you guys can say my girlfriend told me its pen over penis?

So please my fellow Nigerians, we should concentrate our forces to say:
NO TO BAD GOVERNANCE,
NO TO RECYCLED LEADERSHIP,
NO TO ASUU/ASUP STRIKE,
NO TO FUEL HIKE,
NO TO BOKO HARAM vs FG,
NO TO CHILD AND MATERNAL MORTALITY..... So many positive NOs to be said by us.
This a wake up call to NIGERIAN YOUTHS

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: A Case For 'true' Federalism / APC Should Learn Some Decency From Pdp-ogundamisi / 2015: The Win-win In A Northerner, Jonathan Not Running

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.