Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates (54386 Views)

Is It Better To Send Cvs In Pdf Or Word Format? / Nigerian Graduate Who Shared CVs In UK Subway Now Hiring (Photo) / SPEMFFA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Is Still Calling For Cvs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by enibal(f): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2013
@h3ro pls let's knw if its a test invite..... Pls
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by dodoa: 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
Please who has an idea of how much they pay nd all...pls dis is important,as I am working else where and I really would like to knw if its beta to move...
And pls is dis induction more or less like we av been taken?
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
They couldn't even send me a regret message. Anyway, I knew I had a terrible, terrible performance in the interview. I knew nothing about banking and I was stupid enough not to do my research and expected they'd take it easy on me with my Engineering background.

Congrats to the inductees. I'm sooo jealous of your deserved fortune.

3 Likes

Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by leorayvon2k2: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
wink
dodoa: Please who has an idea of how much they pay nd all...pls dis is important,as I am working else where and I really would like to knw if its beta to move...
And pls is dis induction more or less like we av been taken?

Bro if only u work in an oil company or u doing what u love best then u should stay back. As for me I just got a job 2weeks ago buh am resign tomorw !!!
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by nobleudeme: 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
jesutofunmi13: Date: November 6, 2013
Time:9.00am
Duration: 4 Weeks
Venue:Eleganza Biro Plaza, Plot 634, Adeyemo Alakeye Street, Victoria Island, Lagos

Enquiry - 08150981170

d induction programme is meant to train us and expose us to what d bank do, their depts, wat they stand for and how their staff ought to behave..after d whole prog, we will write anoda test which will determine who joins d bank fully
ore wassup, congratz man n I wish yu safe trip frm abj down to lag...I just sent yu a mail nw, cud yu get back to me ASAP, thankz.
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by nobleudeme: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2013
leorayvon2k2: wink

Bro if only u work in an oil company or u doing what u love best then u should stay back. As for me I just got a job 2weeks ago buh am resign tomorw !!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...! Hilarious
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by leorayvon2k2: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
Who is coimg for d induction on wednesday
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by jesutofunmi13(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
nobleudeme: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...! Hilarious
am resigning 2moro morning too but i will collect my october salary first b4 disclosin my intention..will arrive Lagos from Abuja on tuesday..
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by ojsamuel(m): 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2013
jesutofunmi13:
am resigning 2moro morning too but i will collect my october salary first b4 disclosin my intention..will arrive Lagos from Abuja on tuesday..
leorayvon2k2: wink

grin
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by nobleudeme: 11:29am On Nov 04, 2013
jesutofunmi13:
I've got wed-friday to make up my mind n dtz y I need yu bro...I want to juxtapose what I got from the internet with what will be dished out LIVE starting from wednesday n dtz y I need ur contact info...eida ur mail,number of pin abeg..!
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by nobleudeme: 11:42am On Nov 04, 2013
jesutofunmi13:
I've got wed-friday to make up my mind n dtz y I need yu bro...I want to juxtapose what I got from the internet with what will be dished out LIVE starting from wednesday n dtz y I need ur contact info...eida ur mail,number of pin plss..!
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by wizywise2013: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
michaeled45:
Pls someone help me with dragnet past questions my email is wizywise2013@gmail.com
Ok tnks. I await u
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by jesutofunmi13(m): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
nobleudeme: I've got wed-friday to make up my mind n dtz y I need yu bro...I want to juxtapose what I got from the internet with what will be dished out LIVE starting from wednesday n dtz y I need ur contact info...eida ur mail,number of pin plss..!

av seen ur mail....will keep u posted...
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by caramel13: 11:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
Please how do I get to the venue from Ojuelegba?
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by leorayvon2k2: 12:04am On Nov 05, 2013
caramel13: Please how do I get to the venue from Ojuelegba?

Take a brt from ojuelgba going to cms and take a bus going to lekki but stop at law school or checking point and ask for the address its close to gtb head office
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by caramel13: 2:14am On Nov 05, 2013
I have searched and asked about Adeyemo alakeye,and people keep saying that's it Adeyemo Alakija n not Alakeye. Secondly,this plaza is comprised of floors,we weren't told the exact floor.
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by leorayvon2k2: 5:39am On Nov 05, 2013
T
caramel13: I have searched and asked about Adeyemo alakeye,and people keep saying that's it Adeyemo Alakija n not Alakeye. Secondly,this plaza is comprised of floors,we weren't told thet exact floor.

Ground floor ifbi (institute of Finance Banking & Insurance) is the training center , once u enter the plaza it on d ground floor
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by leorayvon2k2: 5:44am On Nov 05, 2013
caramel13: I have searched and asked about Adeyemo alakeye,and people keep saying that's it Adeyemo Alakija n not Alakeye. Secondly,this plaza is comprised of floors,we weren't told the exact floor.

Its adeyemo alakija
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by caramel13: 6:17am On Nov 05, 2013
Leo thanks a lot for the clarifications
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by GodsDelight: 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
leorayvon2k2:

Take a brt from ojuelgba going to cms and take a bus going to lekki but stop at law school or checking point and ask for the address its close to gtb head office
pls do you know if there is provision for accommodation
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by ezo4fta(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
jesutofunmi13: a guy dat sat beside me in Abuja center also got unsuccessful msg..its well ooi
Still optimistic for good news..my aptitude test experience is really amazing. I prepared very well for cadbury test but d questions they brought were entirely new n tough&d materials i revised looks useless but in ebl test i prepared less &they brought more dan 15questns verbatim from d material i used for cadbury test. Just ds afternoon, i received an email fron cadbury dat i passed d test by dragnet n was invited for interview in lag next week. Friends keep ur hope alive..
please I need the materials..increase2012@live.com
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by emirald87(m): 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
Massive Entry Level and Experienced Job Recruitment at the National Youth Service Corps - Nationwide | Hot Nigerian Jobs

http://www./hotjobs/21865/5/2?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hotnaijajobs+%28Hot+Nigerian+Jobs%29
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Warlord3000(m): 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
Best of luck smiley
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by ojsamuel(m): 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
Yet another sms; same venue,same day but now 8am.
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Estorico: 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
Please guys how did you apply? Kindly let us know. Congrats to all the successful applicants.
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 06, 2013
Congrats to those starting their Induction today.., May God make it easy for U all smiley
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Warlord3000(m): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
Hi guys.. Will like to know from the inductees if those that didn't get the invites are out if it.. Abu batch dey ni..

Best of luck smiley
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Warlord3000(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
Hi guys.. Will like to know from the inductees if those that didn't get the invites are out if it.. Abi batch dey ni..

Best of luck smiley
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by jesutofunmi13(m): 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
Warlord3000: Hi guys.. Will like to know from the inductees if those that didn't get the invites are out if it.. Abi batch dey ni..

Best of luck smiley
kindof...but did u call them&take excuse cos we were given provincial employment letter today&it was strictly based on availability..d training is great..we av two indian facilitators..from todays brief, working wt EBL will be sweet..
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by nobleudeme: 7:27am On Nov 07, 2013
jesutofunmi13:
kindof...but did u call them&take excuse cos we were given provincial employment letter today&it was strictly based on availability..d training is great..we av two indian facilitators..from todays brief, working wt EBL will be sweet..
wow, gottn ur employment letter already...dtz crious n rili cool. Success people..!!!
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by MekT(m): 8:19am On Nov 07, 2013
AS IN NO PLENTY STORY OOOO.....TEST.....INTERVIEW.....TRAINING.....I JUSS HOPE DER'D B ANADA BATCH DAT'LL B CALLED FOR INDUCTION....LETz WAIT N C!

1 Like

Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Dblack: 11:11am On Nov 07, 2013
Congratulations to all sucessful candidate, I really look forward to working with you. The induction will be for one month. Tighten your sit belts we are about to take off,

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview / Best Way To Answer This Interview: Tell Me About Yourself / Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.