Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates (54336 Views)

Is It Better To Send Cvs In Pdf Or Word Format? / Nigerian Graduate Who Shared CVs In UK Subway Now Hiring (Photo) / SPEMFFA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Is Still Calling For Cvs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by MekT(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
Yes, I was the guy asking if you're on Nairaland. I didn't say it's all because I studied Engineering. I was thrown off balance by early questions about banking practise and terminologies (see interviewer asking me to differentiate between banking and asset management sha shocked). I did lose my composure at a stage and my nervousness was evident. It was my first ever interview and I really wasn't thorough enough in my preparation. Even when they asked me what I knew, like the specifics of their 2011 and 2012 financial reports (which I already memorized the previous night), I was so shaken up by the previous questions that I mixed some of the numbers up. The interview panel for the 12 pm batch was different and they spent a lot more time on each candidate. I don't know how the morning interviewers were but I no enjoy that panel at all. grin

Oga we were in the same shoes ooooo....i also read Engineering....and they put me off balance also...but itz all gewd tho...coz it was ma first interview..n i didnt even wear a suit(dem wan kill me bcoz of dat one)...
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by jesutofunmi13(m): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
MekT:

I no sum1 who didnt get an invite for interview bur didnt get regret...but was interviewed...since they didnt check our fonez for text msgz....he juss blended in...U shuud haff done same..

they av a list of invited candidates..ur guy may not be considered for employment
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by ponlear(m): 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
MekT:

I no sum1 who didnt get an invite for interview bur didnt get regret...but was interviewed...since they didnt check our fonez for text msgz....he juss blended in...U shuud haff done same..
that's an idea.. Now dat d interview is ova??.. What can I do?
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by ponlear(m): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
MekT:

that's an idea.. I ought to have done dat, but its not only me dat has d same issue dat was why I was patient. Now dat d interview is ova??.. What can I do?
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by ELff: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
how will they say if u didnt get a success message, it means you didn't make it. what kind of incompetence and laziness is that? What would it take them to inform the rest of us if we made it or not.
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Xtaceeey: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
Very Phoenix: IKOYI!!!!

I wanna further posit that folks in Ikoyi are probably meant for a different business segment from VI folks. I imagine one of either of the batches will be marketers and the others will be in operations.
so wch do u fink wud be marketing nd d oda operations? I fink ikoyi (operations) nd VI (marketing) amen

3 Likes

Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by VeryPhoenix: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
Xtaceeey:
so wch do u fink wud be marketing nd d oda operations? I fink ikoyi (operations) nd VI (marketing) amen

OGBENI!!

I am not kuku there with u! Na u be Head office HR abi?

I was just doing a little musing out loud oh, why u like urself like this? U no like marketing
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by ojsamuel(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
Xtaceeey:
lol... Let the speculations begin! Oya now! grin
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Xtaceeey: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
Very Phoenix:

OGBENI!!

I am not kuku there with u! Na u be Head office HR abi?

I was just doing a little musing out loud oh, why u like urself like this? U no like marketing
grin uno even ask wch venue I got interviewed??... I dey pray marketing for V.I cuz na dia I do na cheesy
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by ponlear(m): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
ELff: how will they say if u didnt get a success message, it means you didn't make it. what kind of incompetence and laziness is that? What would it take them to inform the rest of us if we made it or not.
dey suck.. Dey got me so angry 2day, I gave sum1 there number and dey said he sud b patient dat dey will get tru to every1, so I still wanna wait and see
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by samik900(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
ponlear: dey suck.. Dey got me so angry 2day, I gave sum1 there number and dey said he sud b patient dat dey will get tru to every1, so I still wanna wait and see
@ ponlea i never see dis kind tin b4,no mssge at all,d last time i called,d guy dt pickd my call said dsame.dey r so annoyn.considern some ppl nd leavn odas.
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by dodoa: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
I jst hope dey aren't lookin for marketers...besides who knws how much dier pay is?
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by ponlear(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
@samik900:
@ ponlea i never see dis kind tin b4,no mssge at all,d last time i called,d guy dt pickd my call said dsame.dey r so annoyn.considern some ppl nd leavn odas.
dey can go to hell for all I care
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by ponlear(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
@samik900:
dey can go to hell for all I care. D water I'll drink from a river will not flow pass me
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by ELff: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
ponlear: dey can go to hell for all I care. D water I'll drink from a river will not flow pass me
mydear, its so annoying, these pple act like they were never job seekers like us. God is watching them in 3D
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by MekT(m): 12:24am On Oct 10, 2013
jesutofunmi13:

they av a list of invited candidates..ur guy may not be considered for employment
I duno bout the list ish tho!..
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by eHustler(m): 8:15am On Oct 10, 2013
@samik900:

I tire for them o! Wrote in PH, status yet unknown. The most annoying part is that the guy who sat beside me has since known his status......this is so disgusting!
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by leorayvon2k2: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2013
heard after this stage is medicals

1 Like

Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by jesutofunmi13(m): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2013
I was told during my interview dat we will be invited for 2-3wks inductn where they will brief us about d bank, d depts they have, how their staffs shd behave etc and we will write another test which will determine who are coming into their bank..

1 Like

Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2013
leorayvon2k2: heard after this stage is medicals

u heard from who/where?
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by aubumeyang: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2013
I wz told durin de interview dat successsful guys wud undergo 3mnths trainin in UK
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by nobleudeme: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2013
I later called the number attached to our success sms, I wanted to knw if I shd still stick around or run back to abj and from what I gathered, anoda intrvw wud be conducted for dos dt passed d first one also he sed dt der won't be anytin until after sallah wic is nxt wk, so a minimum of 2wks b4 we hear frm dem. dtz all I've got for nw.
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by VeryPhoenix: 11:38am On Oct 11, 2013
aubumeyang: I wz told durin de interview dat successsful guys wud undergo 3mnths trainin in UK

Lol! Oga na Gabon u do ur interview abi?
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by evvyking(m): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2013
aubumeyang: I wz told durin de interview dat successsful guys wud undergo 3mnths trainin in UK
lolz who told u dat fable?
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by dodoa: 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
Pls who has an idea of wat d next interview wud b like? Wud it be with the ED or MD? Or d department u wud function?
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by blessed4ril(f): 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
jesutofunmi13:

i wrote mine in Abuja and waz interviewed on monday at V.I. i met a lady (Mary) who also wrote her own in Abuja too
Pls dear forward the materials to me @ becky_chy@yahoo.com.

Tanx in advance.
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by nobleudeme: 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
dodoa: Pls who has an idea of wat d next interview wud b like? Wud it be with the ED or MD? Or d department u wud function?
I'm nt sure of whom will constitute the nxt panel of interviewers bt I'm sure of one thing, its nt gonna be until after nxtwks's sallah.
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by leorayvon2k2: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
Heard they will contact the next sucessful ones after the sallah
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by leorayvon2k2: 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
Those dey haven't called they still calln people for the interview
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by ponlear(m): 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
I pray o
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by goking(f): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2013
Plz jesutofunmi i need de material help me forward it to my mail box thank u very much,ogookafor2011@yahoo.com
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Xtaceeey: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hey pals? Wats d 411? Any latest?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? / Best Way To Answer This Interview: Tell Me About Yourself / NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.