Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,301 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates (54389 Views)

Is It Better To Send Cvs In Pdf Or Word Format? / Nigerian Graduate Who Shared CVs In UK Subway Now Hiring (Photo) / SPEMFFA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Is Still Calling For Cvs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by GodsDelight: 10:01am On Oct 07, 2013
Success to all those having their interview today. Pls share ur experience with us o
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by ineco(m): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
jjjj
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by jesutofunmi13(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
d interview was ookay...know ur project topic...y u are choosing banking..know ur course of study very well...latest gist in town.etc

2 Likes

Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by ojsamuel(m): 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
jesutofunmi13: d interview was ookay...know ur project topic...y u are choosing banking..know ur course of study very well...latest gist in town.etc
Thanks and all the best! The interview lasted for how many minutes, how many were the panel of interview, any issues on age? Thanks for the heads up once again.
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by casalucky: 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tru_lie:
will u be kind enough to forward d material to my inbox. Alertmybox@gmail.com
pls my friend forward the material to my inbox onulucky@yahoo.com. God bless u@jesutofunmi13
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by jesutofunmi13(m): 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
taiwoakinye@gmail.com
alertmybox@gmail.com
onulucky@yahoo.com

check ur box..av sent it to u..
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by dodoa: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pls for those dt went for d interview is dere anoda stage involved?
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by FirstPrinciple(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
jesutofunmi13: taiwoakinye@gmail.com
alertmybox@gmail.com
onulucky@yahoo.com

pls i need the material too... xprinciple88@gmail.com. thanks

1 Like

Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by olalekan4y(m): 6:39am On Oct 08, 2013
jesutofunmi13: taiwoakinye@gmail.com
alertmybox@gmail.com
onulucky@yahoo.com

Am also intrsted pls, mail: olalekan4y@gmail.com..thanks
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Oadekiitan: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2013
jesutofunmi13:

wt all sincerity, ebl test is d easiest av eva written and in all, av not failed one. nt even dragnet. u need 2read d right materials n train ursef on timing. In ebl test, d bank extracted all d 15 abstract reasoning questions from one of my material dat i downloaded from d net n which av practised ova&ova again&even knew d answer by heart.. i must confess dat my secret is God& nairaland.com
please help me out. I need the material also at oadekiitan@yahoo.com. Tnks in anticipate.
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
Well, goodluck to those who would be making the next phase of the recruitment phase. I certainly know someone who won't make it - which is me of course. I had my interview yesterday (my first interview experience) and it was an abject, woeful, inept showing: a total disaster. First I had this man (one of the 3-man interview panel) drilling me about banking practices and definition of terms which totally threw me off balance. Being an Electrical Engineer, banking may not be my field but I should have been far more thorough in my preparation. My confidence and composure at this point had evaporated and I had become an incoherent, babbling mess.

Even when a kinder man offered me some wiggle room by asking me about my own course, I was still waffling on nervously throughout. Even the figures in the financial reports of the bank which I memorized were forgotten. And then the first man grilled me further on why I made a 2:2 in school. The whole thing was just a nightmare and my long 3-hour trip back home in the traffic was just depressing.

I could only laugh hard at myself for the abject, pathetic showing if I didn't want to break down in tears.grin
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Xtaceeey: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
Obi1kenobi: Well, goodluck to those who would be making the next phase of the recruitment phase. I certainly know someone who won't make it - which is me of course. I had my interview yesterday (my first interview experience) and it was an abject, woeful, inept showing: a total disaster. First I had this man (one of the 3-man interview panel) drilling me about banking practices and definition of terms which totally threw me off balance. Being an Electrical Engineer, banking may not be my field but I should have been far more thorough in my preparation. My confidence and composure at this point had evaporated and I had become an incoherent, babbling mess.

Even when a kinder man offered me some wiggle room by asking me about my own course, I was still waffling on nervously throughout. Even the figures in the financial reports of the bank which I memorized were forgotten. And then the first man grilled me further on why I made a 2:2 in school. The whole thing was just a nightmare and my long 3-hour trip back home in the traffic was just depressing.

I could only laugh hard at myself for the abject, pathetic showing if I didn't want to break down in tears.grin
Its well.. @least u wunt mak d same mistake next tym. Alredi acceptin defeat even bfor final defeat. Smtyms I wonder wia ppl place dia GOD. U sure dnt knw d kind of GOD u serve dats why u uttered ds wrds.. N 2 fink u ar an engr.. Am disapnted man. God wil see us thru..

1 Like

Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Xtaceeey:
Its well.. @least u wunt mak d same mistake next tym. Alredi acceptin defeat even bfor final defeat. Smtyms I wonder wia ppl place dia GOD. U sure dnt knw d kind of GOD u serve dats why u uttered ds wrds.. N 2 fink u ar an engr.. Am disapnted man. God wil see us thru..
There's no need for me to engage in self-deception expecting a miracle. I KNOW how woefully I performed and I could easily read the facial expression and body language of the interviewers to know the situation was hopeless and non-salvageable. I'm also not a religious believer but that's another long topic for another day. You're correct though that the mistakes won't be happening again.

When truancy and unserious clowning around earns you a 2:2 in university, you have to maximize the few opportunities you get. I sadly failed to do so this time but there're good lessons I've drawn from the experience. God's grace for you, though.

1 Like

Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by nobleudeme: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
Whew..! Well we've done out bit n d rest is left to God. I actually got some positive feedback from th panel n I'm hoping it'll be goodnews at the end. I sed I'd ask dem bt it completely skipped my memory, pls did any1 av an idea when/if der'll be a 2nd interview or its jus Medicals...
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
There's no need for me to engage in self-deception expecting a miracle. I KNOW how woefully I performed and I could easily read the facial expression and body language of the interviewers to know the situation was hopeless and non-salvageable.

When truancy and unserious clowning around earns you a 2:2 in university, you have to maximize the few opportunities you get. .

If u speak as well as u write den I don't tink u shud have a problem in 'wowing' any panel of interviewers. I tink u just fell short in preparation as I strongly believe d questions asked wud not be soo deep. Learn from dis and keep it moving tho. Somtin better always comes along. I knoe so
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by heed101(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
my problem is that i was asked few questions and wat i heard from d lady was"thats all, any question 4 us?" hope it z nt a way of discharging me
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Xtaceeey: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
heed101: my problem is that i was asked few questions and wat i heard from d lady was"thats all, any question 4 us?" hope it z nt a way of discharging me
u were prolly interviewed last, dey we're prollly tayad... Or u av prolly sed wat dey wanted. No fear, que sera sera. Jst stay +ve nd ur good 2go
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by heed101(m): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
Xtaceeey: u were prolly interviewed last, dey we're prollly tayad... Or u av prolly sed wat dey wanted. No fear, que sera sera. Jst stay +ve nd ur good 2go
u may b right. i was d last but 2
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Yemioniyo: 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
Pls send it to me,banks guestion, olayemiajibade83@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Yemioniyo: 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
Pls i need the materials also, olayemiajibade83@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by ojsamuel(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
heed101: u may b right. i was d last but 2
Hey! Is that you? I was the second to the last person that was interviewed today. You waited for your sister by the roadside, right?
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by heed101(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
ojsamuel: Hey! Is that you? I was the second to the last person that was interviewed today. You waited for your sister by the roadside, right?
nope. i was among those scheduled 4 8.30am and i saw u wen d hr lady was shoutn ojo samuel for ur credential and 1 dami guy like that.

1 Like

Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by jesutofunmi13(m): 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
@obi, are u d tall dark guy dat wore black suit yesterday..all is well..i dont think it was because u studied engr, it has to do wt ur composure and i guess u put ursef in a tight corner during ur interview by divin into some areas u were nt too grounded..if not ur interview would av been about ur course and y u want to switch to banking...all is well anyway..
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:13am On Oct 09, 2013
jesutofunmi13: @obi, are u d tall dark guy dat wore black suit yesterday..all is well..i dont think it was because u studied engr, it has to do wt ur composure and i guess u put ursef in a tight corner during ur interview by divin into some areas u were nt too grounded..if not ur interview would av been about ur course and y u want to switch to banking...all is well anyway..
Yes, I was the guy asking if you're on Nairaland. I didn't say it's all because I studied Engineering. I was thrown off balance by early questions about banking practise and terminologies (see interviewer asking me to differentiate between banking and asset management sha shocked). I did lose my composure at a stage and my nervousness was evident. It was my first ever interview and I really wasn't thorough enough in my preparation. Even when they asked me what I knew, like the specifics of their 2011 and 2012 financial reports (which I already memorized the previous night), I was so shaken up by the previous questions that I mixed some of the numbers up. The interview panel for the 12 pm batch was different and they spent a lot more time on each candidate. I don't know how the morning interviewers were but I no enjoy that panel at all. grin
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by ponlear(m): 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]Hmmm.. I was @EBL head office @VI to check my status as regarding the test I wrote and didn't get the result and I was told since I didn't get a success msg dat means its a regret.. #So_pathetic they are confused, mayb others should and check theirs too or call them angryHmmm.. I was @EBL head office @VI to check my status as regarding the test I wrote and didn't get the result and I was told since I didn't get a success msg dat means its a regret.. #So_pathetic they are confused, mayb others should and check theirs too or call them
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by leorayvon2k2: 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
lovely interview i was just gistn with d panel .the asked wat was my plan with marriage if i get the job.n luckily one of them studied my field physics.was d dude with the yellow tie grin
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by VeryPhoenix: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
IKOYI!!!!

Spent almost 1 hour being drilled by these people oh!!! I no know wetin I do them!!

Why is my teeth white?
Wetin kill Yar' Adua?
Why is CBN's restrictive fiscal policy opposed to the Federal Reserve regimen imposed by Ben Bernanke?
What is the ramification of the conflagration in the middle-east for the socio-economic viability of the cashless policy?

Anyways, I think cos that's their last stage, they were trying their best to throw us guys off balance and be rigorous in their selection....
I wanna further posit that folks in Ikoyi are probably meant for a different business segment from VI folks. I imagine one of either of the batches will be marketers and the others will be in operations.
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by ELff: 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
Abuja guys how far, any news ??
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by VeryPhoenix: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
undecided
ELff: Abuja guys how far, any news ??

My batch had a guy from Abuja. He wrote his test in EBL Berger branch, ABuja and was sent the success msg and interview invite.
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by PaddyD: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
@Very phoenix, I suppose u were d guy on glasses, u wore a navy blue suit yeah? We were all wondering why they took so long with you cos d rest of us spent btw 20-25mins each (@least before I did mine).
Let's just hope 4 d best.

BTW, I'm a first timer here.
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by MekT(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
ponlear: [color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]Hmmm.. I was @EBL head office @VI to check my status as regarding the test I wrote and didn't get the result and I was told since I didn't get a success msg dat means its a regret.. #So_pathetic they are confused, mayb others should and check theirs too or call them angryHmmm.. I was @EBL head office @VI to check my status as regarding the test I wrote and didn't get the result and I was told since I didn't get a success msg dat means its a regret.. #So_pathetic they are confused, mayb others should and check theirs too or call them

I no sum1 who didnt get an invite for interview bur didnt get regret...but was interviewed...since they didnt check our fonez for text msgz....he juss blended in...U shuud haff done same..
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by jesutofunmi13(m): 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
ELff: Abuja guys how far, any news ??

i wrote mine in Abuja and waz interviewed on monday at V.I. i met a lady (Mary) who also wrote her own in Abuja too

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview / Best Way To Answer This Interview: Tell Me About Yourself / Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.