Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared (30013 Views)

Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See / Lyrics Of Molowo Noni By Samklef Ft. Wizkid, D'prince And Iceprince / Need The Lyrics Of "bianule" By Samsung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by adusboy(m): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
There's always a way out you just gatto think.when u still compare both artists you'll be surprised to know that Davido has more videos than burno Mars... tongue
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by NellyGhenghen(m): 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
emk4lif: Lol, I Concur, John Mayer is one of d finest lyricists around,Gavin DeGraw also, timi dakolo,nneka,darey and praise are fine nigerian lyricists

ehhhnnn!! Timi DAk wat?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by datChelseaBoy: 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
adusboy: There's always a way out you just gatto think.when u still compare both artists you'll be surprised to know that Davido has more videos than burno Mars... tongue
It's not quantity that matters, it's quality. Ok, Davido has more videos than Bruno Mars where has that taken him to? Is he richer than Bruno Mars? Is he more famous than Bruno Mars? Has he won more awards than Bruno Mars?
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by Nelrulez(m): 12:05am On Jul 24, 2013
Maybe u should do a comparism between rappers.. try compare mode9 or M.I wif some other Yankee rappers and u'd c dat not al 9ja dudes are whack.. some ov 'em are true to what they doing...
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by dammybravo(m): 1:01am On Jul 24, 2013
No wonder no Nigerian musician has been able to win a grammy undecided

You can add your own.

Except from the international act category, how many headies has these foreign act won in nigeria......Grammy is the biggest music award in the world, but not for the world, just some few categories are made for acts out of united states
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by Ivynwa(f): 1:59am On Jul 24, 2013
The only funny difference between Naija lyrics and other foreign lyrics is simply the "o-o-o-o-o" normally at the end of our lyrics like in "You make me high-o-o-o"-----in the sky-o-o-o-o.grin
I still love our Naija songs with all the oooooohs and eeeeeeeeehs. Thank you.
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 24, 2013
Ivynwa: The only funny difference between Naija lyrics and other foreign lyrics is simply the "o-o-o-o-o" normally at the end of our lyrics like in "You make me high-o-o-o"-----in the sky-o-o-o-o.grin
I still love our Naija songs with all the oooooohs and eeeeeeeeehs. Thank you.

Tonto Dikeh owns that one grin grin
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by dabrake(m): 6:18am On Jul 24, 2013
Heal the world : MJ

There's A Place In
Your Heart
And I Know That It Is Love
And This Place Could
Be Much
Brighter Than Tomorrow
And If You Really Try
You'll Find There's No Need
To Cry
In This Place You'll Feel
There's No Hurt Or Sorrow
There Are Ways
To Get There
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Little Space
Make A Better Place...
Heal The World
Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me
And The Entire Human Race
There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Better Place
For You And For Me
If You Want To Know Why
There's A Love That
Cannot Lie
Love Is Strong
It Only Cares For
Joyful Giving
If We Try
We Shall See
In This Bliss
We Cannot Feel
Fear Or Dread
We Stop Existing And
Start Living
Then It Feels That Always
Love's Enough For
Us Growing
So Make A Better World
Make A Better World...
Heal The World
Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me
There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Better Place
For You And For Me
And The Dream We Were
Conceived In
Will Reveal A Joyful Face
And The World We
Once Believed In
Will Shine Again In Grace
Then Why Do We Keep
Strangling Life
Wound This Earth
Crucify Its Soul
Though It's Plain To See
This World Is Heavenly
Be God's Glow
We Could Fly So High
Let Our Spirits Never Die
In My Heart
I Feel You Are All
My Brothers
Create A World With
No Fear
Together We'll Cry
Happy Tears
See The Nations Turn
Their Swords
Into Plowshares
We Could Really Get There
If You Cared Enough
For The Living
Make A Little Space
To Make A Better Place...
Heal The World
Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me
There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Better Place
For You And For Me
Heal The World
Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me
There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Better Place
For You And For Me
Heal The World
Make It A Better Place
For You And For Me
There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Better Place
For You And For Me
There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Better Place
For You And For Me
There Are People Dying
If You Care Enough
For The Living
Make A Better Place
For You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
You And For Me
Heal the world we live in, save it for our children
Heal the world we live in, save it for our children.

I am looking for DANFO DRIVER's lyrics. I want to compare HEAL THE WORLD to DANFO DRIVERS. Abeg, who fit help me with the lyrics?

1 Like

Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 24, 2013
Youngtekkey: forgive me if i say u are stupid why all of u just look inferior to this white guys like u are their slave some people never see anything wrong in what a white man do u better change this ur mentality their are many wack song also even in america songs just go check it out and there are even good music also in nigeria here
Is bruno mars white? They are comparing individuals and you are comparing races,what is the correlation between music and skin color and you are the one with inferiority complex,first redneck niggerrrrr
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by Borborjay(m): 6:59am On Jul 24, 2013
Y nt comparing dis wit kokoro ife?
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by Tinyemeka(m): 7:27am On Jul 24, 2013
shymexx: Ridiculous!!

I'm not really a fan of naija music but this is utterly ridiculous.

How about compare the ratchetness of Juicy J, Pitbull, Trinidad James, 2chains et al to naija artists?

Compare like for like, mate!!

- Nneka to Beyonce.

- Asa to Kelly Rowland etc. undecided

Dont mind the mumu posters.

They didn't see Dare Art Alade, Tuface, Asa, (lemme stretch it a bit) even Sade Adu to compare with their so called song writers.

Why evils?! angry
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by Tinyemeka(m): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2013
"African Queen" Tuface Idibia

Yeah, yeah, you are my african queen, oooh lord, oooh lord

Just like the sun, lights up the earth, you light up my life
The only one, I've ever seen with a smile so bright
And just yesterday, you came around my way
And changed my whole scenery with your astonishing beauty

Ah, you coulda make a brother sing,
You ordinary thing, a supernatural being,

I know you are just brighter than the moon
Brighter than the star, I love you just the way you are.

And you are my African Queen, the girl of my dreams.
You take me where I've never been
You make my heart go ting-a-ling-a-ling, oh ahh
You are my African Queen, the girl of my dreams
And you remind me of a thing
And that is the African beauty yahhh

Yahh oooo you are my african queen, oh lord, oo lord hmm
Out of a million you stand as one
The outstanding one
I look into your eyes, girl what I see is paradise,

Yeah you captivated my soul, now everyday I want you more o o oo
How can I deny this feeling I'm feeling inside
Ey oh no one can never take your place,
Can never take your space,
Thats a fact I cannot erase

And you, you are the one that makes me smile
Make me float like a boat upon the nile.

Oooo ooooo yaahhh yahhh oooo

You are my african queen and I know, oh yes I know hhn
You are my african queen and I know, see I know
See I know what I am feeling in my heart and in my soul
Oh I know that it is love
And I know that this love was surely sent from up above
Cause you're the only one I think of

You are my african queen
And I know that this means that you're the only one that I will serve
I'll give you my heart, my love, my body and my money
Every other thing you think of
Who could think of anything better than you
Who could think of ever hurting you

Sacrifice my all, I'll give it all to you
Cause you ar my african queen
For REAL

So black, so beautiful
I love you, I love you, I love you, munyemo, I love you, I love you, I love
You, munyemo, I love you, I love you, ooohhh yeah, my African Queen, I
Love you, I love you

"Lollipop" Lil Wayne
(feat. Static Major)

Ow... Uh huh Young Mula Baby
I say he so sweet make her wanna lick the wrapper
So I let her lick the wrapper

She lick me like a lollipop [x4]

[Chorus 1 (x2):]
Shawty wanna thug
Bottles in the club
Shawty wanna hump
You know I like to touch your lovely lady lumps

[Verse 1: Lil Wayne]
OK, little mama had a swag like mine
She even wear her hair down her back like mine
I make her feel right when it's wrong like lying
Man, she ain't never had a love like mine
And man I ain't never seen an ass like hers
And that pussy in my mouth had me loss for words
Told her back it up like erp erp
And I made that ass jump like jerk, jerk
And that's when she lick me like a lollipop (oh yeah I like that)
she lick me like a lollipop (I like that)
she lick me like a lollipop (I like that)
she lick me like a lollipop

[Chorus 1]

[Chorus 2:]
Shawty wanna thug (oh yeah I like that)
Bottles in the club (oh yeah I like that)
Shawty wanna hump
You know I like to touch your lovely lady lumps

[Static Major:]
OK after you back it up and stop
Drop it shawty drop it like it's hot
Oh, drop it like it's hot
Do it shawty don't stop

[Verse 2: Lil Wayne]
Shawty said the nigga that she with ain't shit
Shawty said the nigga that she with ain't this
Shawty said the nigga that she with can't hit
But shawty I'm a hit it hit it like I can't miss
And he can't do this
And he doesn't do that

Shawty need a a refund, need a bring that nigga back
Just like a refund I make her bring that ass back
And she bring that ass back
Because I like that

[Chorus 2]

she lick me like a lollipop [x3]
Like a lollipop

[x4]
Call me so I can make it juicy for you
Call me so I can get it juicy for you

[Chorus 1]

I get her on top she drop it like it hot
And when I'm at the bottom she Hillary Rodham
The middle of the bed
Giving getting head, giving getting head, giving getting head

I said mhm... I like that
Said u. I like that
I said mhm... I like that
Mhmm

Call me so I can come and do it for your
Call me so I can come and prove it for your
Call me so I can make it juicy for you
Call me so I can get it juicy for you

Shawty wanna lick me like a lollipop
she lick me like a lollipop
She said he's so sweet
Makes her Wanna lick the wrapper

All lyrics culled from azlyrics.com
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by AGgal(f): 7:56am On Jul 24, 2013
Jobless nigga @OP. Be here condemning their songs while there r out there making it bigger than u can ever dream of. Music is meant for fun n relaxation,whatever can provide any of the two for me,i'll listen to
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by AGgal(f): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2013
datChelseaBoy: It's not quantity that matters, it's quality. Ok, Davido has more videos than Bruno Mars where has that taken him to? Is he richer than Bruno Mars? Is he more famous than Bruno Mars? Has he won more awards than Bruno Mars?
Who cares about his wealth n awards? Wateva he has is for him,his family n his country. An average nigerian doesnt even know Bruno mars,but they know Davido,they enjoy his music and dat's wat matters. Besides,Davido doesnt beg from u to feed,he has everything he want,wat r we talking abt here? Though i enjoy foreign music but am proudly naija. I think we're d best in Africa
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by KaceeDcontrol(m): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2013
@op u said lyrics matter most in any song, i disagree with that.
It depends on ur choice of music, someone who enjoys r n b will pay close attention to lyrics, while someone interested in dancing tunes would concentrate on beats and not lyrics, and naija songs do have very good beats
Overall oyibo pple sing better than us but there are still wack lyrics in many of their songs
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by treasureboy09(m): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2013
nice comparison why not compare his song with the likes of tuface african queen, faze butterfly, praize rich and famous etc. how about we taking on lil wane's trash, 2 chains nonsense, etc. because a Nigerian sang gone it's now bad I smell neo-colonialism.
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by SavoG(f): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2013
i dnt like nigerian music sha. if it aint jordin spark, rick ross or b o b, etc i dnt k to download. same wit nigerian movies.
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by abohrandy: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2013
dabrake: Heal the world : MJ

I am looking for DANFO DRIVER's lyrics. I want to compare HEAL THE WORLD to DANFO DRIVERS. Abeg, who fit help me with the lyrics?

grin grin grin grin grin Dude r u kidding me? like seriously?

in other news, so Gobe means "nyash"?
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by datChelseaBoy: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2013
dammybravo: No wonder no Nigerian musician has been able to win a grammy undecided

You can add your own.

Except from the international act category, how many headies has these foreign act won in nigeria......Grammy is the biggest music award in the world, but not for the world, just some few categories are made for acts out of united states
The way you think amazes me. Grammy is an international award, but the Headies is just a local thing
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by datChelseaBoy: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2013
KaceeDcontrol: @op u said lyrics matter most in any song, i disagree with that.
It depends on ur choice of music, someone who enjoys r n b will pay close attention to lyrics, while someone interested in dancing tunes would concentrate on beats and not lyrics, and naija songs do have very good beats
Overall oyibo pple sing better than us but there are still wack lyrics in many of their songs
the lyrics of a song is the most important part of it, unless it's classical music or an opera
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by chagga(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2013
[quote author=ToyinDipo]

I have never been a fan of Nigerian lyrics, but comparing these two songs is wrong. Bruno Mars' song is love song while Davido's song is a mere sensual song. Maybe you should compare Davido's song with Scream by Usher, and Bruno's song with Whizkid's love my baby. Actually the only nigerian song I have on my system which is also a love song is Take me higher by Asa and one guy Jeremiah Gyang u mean a great song indeed
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by Youngtekkey(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2013
datChelseaBoy: It's not quantity that matters, it's quality. Ok, Davido has more videos than Bruno Mars where has that taken him to? Is he richer than Bruno Mars? Is he more famous than Bruno Mars? Has he won more awards than Bruno Mars?
is it that something is wrong with u or what i hate talking with kids but just to make u understand how do u know burno mars is richer than davido that has taken him to many places stop reasoning like a fool jare,ok let me ask u question when did davido started professional music that u are comparing him wit bruno mars davido just hitted the airwaves just late 2011,infact i can say he was famous just last year yet u are comparing the two use ur brain before u post here jare
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by Youngtekkey(m): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2013
uche16:
Is bruno mars white? They are comparing individuals and you are comparing races,what is the correlation between music and skin color and you are the one with inferiority complex,first redneck niggerrrrr
i don't even need to reply u coz u don't even have brain asking if bruno mars is a white no he is an african u just don't learn to appreciate anything that is of african don't u know this is another form of thought colonialization my use ur brain and reason well or na inside ur anus ur brain dey . bour
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by Rossikk(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
sarutobie: why not compare yankee lyrics to the likes of asa and jeremiahs's 'take me higher'
Because that elevates Naija music over Yankee, and that of course is not the op's intention.
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by Rossikk(m): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
KaceeDcontrol: @op u said lyrics matter most in any song, i disagree with that.
Which oyibo people are you talking about?
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
Is there anything wrong in calling a spade a spade?
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
Youngtekkey: i don't even need to reply u coz u don't even have brain asking if bruno mars is a white no he is an african u just don't learn to appreciate anything that is of african don't u know this is another form of thought colonialization my use ur brain and reason well or na inside ur anus ur brain dey . bour
i am sure people like you call egyptians and lebanese white, the dude half hispanic,half filipino and half jewish, the guys skin color is a big give away, concentrate on his music not his color and stop being racist
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by jrerico1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
.I – Imperfect Me
Posted by Bukie on March 6, 2011 in M.I | 83 Comments

Intro
Hey…..alright
What’s up with this perfection anyway
Who really is perfect?
Show me one person that is perfect
Maybe M.I

Verse 1
Some people have no drama
Speaking with plenty grammar
So eloquent no stammer
Dancing like MC Hammer
Some have no imperfection
They never need correction
Never ask for direction
They’re number one selection
Some know the truth like Jesus
They’re rounding up your feces
Never producing feces
They sweet like Reese’s pieces
Some always spring into action
Never have wrong reaction
They are always excelling
They are immune to failing
We have plenty fracas
Among the sheep, I am black cos
Mr procrastination, I fall to much temptation
I’m never seeing cheddah
Know when I should know better
Never seem to put a good rational plan together
My heart is always healthy
Awaiting time for working
What is the matter, I am scattered brained and safe certain
But still I call my savior
With all of this behavior
Cos love persisted over each characteristic
Let me be

Chorus (2x)
Love lets me to be (Love lets me be…..beeeeee)
Imperfect me…meeeeeee

Verse 2
Some never stole no money
Admired playboy bunny
The sky is always sunny
Just don’t expect that from me
Some never hurt no person
Their mouth is never cursing
They heal, they hurt and thirsting
Their hands are always nursing
Some never get frustrated
Have never masturbated
Have never interrogated
If really God created
Some doing great with no mistake their faith is never doubting
Some have no time for shouting
Their lips are never pouting
I hate to burst your bubble
Me I have plenty trouble
My life is ruined in rubble
Too many things to juggle
I got eviction letters
There’s money owed to debtors
Ignored my intuition
Cannot afford tuition
I’ve given God conditions
I’ve slandered my religion
I blinked and lost my vision
I thrive on superstition
But still I call the savior
With all of my behavior
Love has persisted over each characteristic
Let me be

Chorus (2x)
Love lets me be (Love lets me to be…..beeeeee)
Imperfect me…meeeeeee

Verse 3
Yea,
There’s so much nonsense
A faulty conscience
I make mistake dawg
Not doing great dawg
I’m pushing further in
The guilt I am harboring
Gotten my heart broken
There’s hurt from words I’ve spoken
There’s people that I’ve cheated
Some sins they stay repeated
I’ve had discussions heated
Where truth has been receded
My thoughts they get perverted
Reality inverted
The truth that I’m annoyed with
I’ve always just avoided
Some times I am very stubborn
Allow my pride to govern
There’s so much dirt I have covered
It’s dark inside my cupboard
It’s got me bothered I agree, yes
I see, I am only human
And it’s bad consuming
Every good is blooming
My actions each are ruining’
I am disaster walking’
Can’t hear the master talking
But still I hear the savior
In all of my behavior
Cos love remained over every single shame
Let me be

Be be be be be
I am working on me
Love so good, love so bad, and the ugly
How I know how I know God loves me
Ugly me

He’s working on me
Imperfect me
Love let me be
He’s working on me
Imperfect me

Love lets me be
Imperfect me (imperfect meeee)
Imperfect me

Outro
That’s just me
I am not perfect
But you know, who’s perfect. M.I abaga can b compared wit any american rapper
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by jrerico1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
.I – Imperfect Me

Intro
Hey…..alright
Who really is perfect?
Maybe M.I

Verse 1
So eloquent no stammer
Dancing like MC Hammer
Never ask for direction
Never producing feces
We have plenty fracas
I’m never seeing cheddah
Let me be

Chorus (2x)
Imperfect me…meeeeeee

Verse 2
Admired playboy bunny
The sky is always sunny
Have never masturbated
Have never interrogated
If really God created
Me I have plenty trouble
I got eviction letters
Ignored my intuition
Cannot afford tuition
I thrive on superstition
With all of my behavior
Let me be

Chorus (2x)
Imperfect me…meeeeeee

Verse 3
Yea,
There’s so much nonsense
A faulty conscience
I make mistake dawg
Not doing great dawg
I’m pushing further in
The guilt I am harboring
Gotten my heart broken
Reality inverted
I’ve always just avoided
Allow my pride to govern
I see, I am only human
And it’s bad consuming
Every good is blooming
I am disaster walking’
In all of my behavior
Let me be

Be be be be be
I am working on me
Ugly me

He’s working on me
Imperfect me
Love let me be
He’s working on me
Imperfect me

Love lets me be
Imperfect me

Outro
That’s just me
I am not perfect
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by debbynicky(f): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
@OP Your comparison of Davido Gobe and Bruno Mars It will rain is just wrong. They are two completely different songs. Gobe is definitely NOT a love song.

My Comparison will be of Just the way you are by Bruno Mars

Ohhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh

[Verse 1:]
Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
Yeahh

I know, I know
When I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me "Do I look okay? "
I say

[Chorus:]
When I see your face (face face...)
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile (smile smile...)
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing (amazing)
Yeah

[Verse 2:]
Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday

Oh you know, you know, you know
I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for
Then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
You know I'll say

When I see your face (face face...)
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
And when you smile (smile smile...)
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing (amazing)

The way you are
The way you are
Girl you're amazing (amazing)

When I see your face
Cause you're amazing (amazing)
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

Yeah

And African Queen by 2face Idibia

Yeah, yeah, you are my african queen, oooh lord, oooh lord

Just like the sun, lights up the earth, you light up my life
The only one, I've ever seen with a smile so bright
And just yesterday, you came around my way
And changed my whole scenery with your astonishing beauty

Ah, you coulda make a brother sing,
You ordinary thing, a supernatural being,

I know you are just brighter than the moon
Brighter than the star, I love you just the way you are.

And you are my African Queen, the girl of my dreams.
You take me where I've never been
You make my heart go ting-a-ling-a-ling, oh ahh
You are my African Queen, the girl of my dreams
And you remind me of a thing
And that is the African beauty yahhh

Yahh oooo you are my african queen, oh lord, oo lord hmm
Out of a million you stand as one
The outstanding one
I look into your eyes, girl what I see is paradise,

Yeah you captivated my soul, now everyday I want you more o o oo
How can I deny this feeling I'm feeling inside
Ey oh no one can never take your place,
Can never take your space,
Thats a fact I cannot erase

And you, you are the one that makes me smile
Make me float like a boat upon the nile.

Oooo ooooo yaahhh yahhh oooo

You are my african queen and I know, oh yes I know hhn
You are my african queen and I know, see I know
See I know what I am feeling in my heart and in my soul
Oh I know that it is love
And I know that this love was surely sent from up above
Cause you're the only one I think of

You are my african queen
And I know that this means that you're the only one that I will serve
I'll give you my heart, my love, my body and my money
Every other thing you think of
Who could think of anything better than you
Who could think of ever hurting you

Sacrifice my all, I'll give it all to you
Cause you ar my african queen
For REAL

So black, so beautiful
I love you, I love you, I love you, munyemo, I love you, I love you, I love
You, munyemo, I love you, I love you, ooohhh yeah, my African Queen, I
Love you, I love you
Re: Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared by jrerico1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
.I – Imperfect Me

Intro
Hey…..alright
Who really is perfect?
Maybe M.I

Verse 1
So eloquent no stammer
Dancing like MC Hammer
Never ask for direction
Never producing feces
We have plenty fracas
I’m never seeing cheddah
Let me be

Chorus (2x)
Imperfect me…meeeeeee

Verse 2
Admired playboy bunny
The sky is always sunny
Have never masturbated
Have never interrogated
If really God created
Me I have plenty trouble
I got eviction letters
Ignored my intuition
Cannot afford tuition
I thrive on superstition
With all of my behavior
Let me be

Chorus (2x)
Imperfect me…meeeeeee

Verse 3
Yea,
There’s so much nonsense
A faulty conscience
I make mistake dawg
Not doing great dawg
I’m pushing further in
The guilt I am harboring
Gotten my heart broken
Reality inverted
I’ve always just avoided
Allow my pride to govern
I see, I am only human
And it’s bad consuming
Every good is blooming
I am disaster walking’
In all of my behavior
Let me be

Be be be be be
I am working on me
Ugly me

He’s working on me
Imperfect me
Love let me be
He’s working on me
Imperfect me

Love lets me be
Imperfect me

Outro
That’s just me
I am not perfect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Winners At VGMA 2019 As Burna Boy Wins African Artiste Of The Year / NBC Shuts Down Show On Radio Discussing "Asaba Massacre" / Nigerians Have Bought The American Market - Ghanaian Music Executive (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.