Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Maryam Uwais - "Senator Yerima And Constitutional Review" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Uwais - "Senator Yerima And Constitutional Review" (14961 Views)

Buhari Appoints Maryam Uwais Special Adviser / Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times / Stella Damasus And Senator Yerima On Al-jazeera Network THE STREAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Uwais - "Senator Yerima And Constitutional Review" by mansionhouse: 11:50am On Jul 23, 2013
Every thing about Yerima is about Islamic religion. He hardly thinks of anything positive on advancement or improvement of humanity. I hate the ammalgamation, and I hate our fore fathers who contracted this marriage of strange bed fellows called Nigeria. I actually look forward to the day this marriage will disintegrate. The likes of Yerima and everthing about his religion are excess luggage which the South must shed off one day no matter how long it will take the South to do it, it must be done.. Let them go away and continue with their backwardness and obnoxious Islamic laws and violent religion and leave us alone to move at our own pace and not drag us back.
Re: Maryam Uwais - "Senator Yerima And Constitutional Review" by badguy: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
Why don't we have more people of the ilk of Maryam Uwais leading us a a nation.
Re: Maryam Uwais - "Senator Yerima And Constitutional Review" by indoorlove(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
Nice write-up, God bless u and ur husband ( the best CJN Nigeria has ever had)
Re: Maryam Uwais - "Senator Yerima And Constitutional Review" by emeseilari: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
God bless you. God bless you. God bless you.
Re: Maryam Uwais - "Senator Yerima And Constitutional Review" by Brite02(m): 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
Re: Maryam Uwais - "Senator Yerima And Constitutional Review" by EreluY(f): 7:33am On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Maryam Uwais - "Senator Yerima And Constitutional Review" by tosin2013: 8:22am On Jul 24, 2013
I sincerely hope dat most readers n NLers can now c dat :

YERIMA n HIS LIKES ARE NOT REPRESENTING ISLAM!!!!!!

These men are using their weird understanding to interpret ISLAM!

Countries like egypt tunisia n malaysia av more educated Muslim girls than boys! Why can't d cool cool north copy feats like these.

The prophet was reported to encourage learning and scholarship among girls as well as boys! Saying "seek knowledge from cradle to grave" "EDUCATE A GIRL IS LIKE EDUCaTING A NATION!"

Pls u can condemn yerima n his pervert likes dey don't practise true ISLAM
Re: Maryam Uwais - "Senator Yerima And Constitutional Review" by lertee(f): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
the northerners have no sense,they are too backwrd and they are the problems nigeria has,the best is for us to split..it is not possible to fight a religious cause in a secular society...they should go their own way and practise whatever they want,they are sickening
Nice write up mrs Uwais....say this to your people
Re: Maryam Uwais - "Senator Yerima And Constitutional Review" by Tunmi(f): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
I read this article and I love it but can Nigerians learn to communicate effectively. Your words are lost on us if I'm getting a headache with your word choice. In the countries that own this language: England and USA, their articles are always written from the comprehension level of at most a fifth-grader. Not because they don't have a rich vocabulary but they want people to read and understand and not give up a paragraph into it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Commissions New EFCC Office In Kaduna (Photos) / Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo / President Buhari Should Stop War Mongering or Else.... - Mike Ozekhome (SAN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.