Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: (887 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / If You Are Not This, You're Not A Man Yet. / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by lonelypal(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2008
sadHey fellas i got a big prblm @ hand, there is this gurl hitting it on me for sometime now and i dnt knw what her motives are, eventhough she has a boyfriend but frm what i have observed i dnt think things are goin on smoothly with her relationship though they are still dating. We are quite close though-we share thoughts and feelings together infact she tells me so much about how evrybody has been insinuating am alrdy dating her, she confides so much in me inspite of the fact that she has her own man .Infact she has put me in so much situations as to be tempted to ask her out, Damn! am so confuse as to what she wants, though i like her but i dnt wanna be the cause of their breakup. I dnt know maybe she's taking advantage of ma single status, i dnt know what to do? Dnt wanna ask her out cos i might seems desperate if i do.My last relationship wasnt really pleasant so have learnt frm it. Do i shove her off? Pls somebody holla! sad
Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by tulk2mi: 11:07am On Jun 19, 2008
women love men who cannot bite especially in ur kind of situation where she knows dat u know dat she's got a man.
they tend to use u as rebound for all d extra loving dey could not get 4rm there man the attention, her problems, advice a listening ear n all dat shit.

Do not be fooled to think cos she's dis close to you, she will just jump into ur arms cos u asked, na lie, just make an atempt to change d circumstance dats wen u'll know dat she's not ready to leave her BF or to get into dat kind of relationship with u. u r just a buddy, a pal, u get it. d only thing dat is keeping it goin is dat she's not face with d pressure of having to give it up.

Secondly, if u say u dont want to break dem up, then wait for her to sort out where she stand in d relationship b4 u ask her out. i mean wait till dey break up b4 asking her out. then maybe she may give ur request some kind of consideration like, his my friend already why cant he be my lover. u know what am saying
Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by jkpretty(f): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2008
Infact she has put me in so much situations as to be tempted to ask her out,Damn! am so confuse as to what she wants

Tempted to ask her out? From her movies i don't think she has put her fingers in ur throat for u to cough out asking her out. If u don't digg her enough, let her be. I don't believe she's just hitting on u, i believe to an extent u might have also encouraged it. If u don't want her around u stop being available to her.

I don't see anything wrong in a girl wanting another relationship if the one she's in aint working. More so she's glad that u'r single. I just wonder why u are whining over the fact that she wants u. U need not ask her what she wants. If u can't date her & can't make her happy, then stay out of her sight.
Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by bigfather(m): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2008
follow your mind and not your d**k ! undecided
Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by Templa(m): 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2008
big father:

follow your mind and not your d**k ! undecided

@ poster

word
Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by galatico(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2008
Hey Gut I must advice you to take your time despite the fact that she tells you what's going on between her and the boyfriend dosen't automatically means she wants to date you, this situation demands causion have patience ok cause they say the patient dog eat the fatest bone.
Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by MethodMan3(m): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2008
@Poster

Na so u fine reach wey girl dey crush on u anyhow?

Sorry oo LIL BOW WOW!!! grin
Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by Busta(f): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2008
if she's hitting on u . . make u too hit on her.

its a free world abeg
Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by timmfikk(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2008
@ Poster

I think the best thing for you to do is hold on to your mind, and be a true friend, i don't believe in the fact that she's hitting on you, she might need your good advice , many people can say whatever thats about life cheesy people say and keep saying so believe in yourself and be a good friend, you can try to avoid seeing her all time or reduce your time of chatting together then i tell you she will hold on to her boyfriend , and also be your best friend. But if their relationship crash then you can give some period of time and get back to her if she truely like you it will show in her not that you will always be around her and feel that she's hitting on you
Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by dyabman(m): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2008
want her too now , what u waiting for , its not a new thing accept u are a SU guy.
Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by izeek(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2008
u be star .
Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by dyabman(m): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2008
yes i be guilder
Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by shylladear(f): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2008
if u think she wants u, then get to know more about her relationship if u think she doesnt want him (her BF) no more then make ur move cause maybe she is waiting for u to pop the question grin before she leaves the guy cause some girls no matter how much they like u they will never say it (the question) untill u approach them.

(1) (Reply)

She Keep Telling Me That The Right Time Hasn't Come / Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / What Will You Do Nairalanders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.