Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Romantic Notion & Romance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Notion & Romance. (2210 Views)

Demystifying The CHEAP Giril Notion. / Never Spend Your Money On A Lady With The Notion That U Want Marry Her. / Men's Notion On The Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 11:13am On Jul 22, 2013
True love passes all
understandings.
True love Expresses loyalty.
True love hurts but can learn
how to mend.
True love dreams the highest
dreams.
True love waits until the stars
visit the day.
True love seeks good for the
other.
True love lends forgiveness.
True love cries but washes
away the pains.
True love makes an ignorant
boy a mature man.
True love softens the heart of
a girl to a nurtured woman.
True love never lies.
True love loves a person until
forever.
True love sees love even though
the hair is white.
And most of all...TRUE
LOVE never breaks promises,
until the vow has been done.
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 11:14am On Jul 22, 2013
For some of us who have problems understanding whattrue LOVE
really is, pls here is your answer; 1 Cor 13,
thru & thru...Love you all:
If I speak in the tongues of mortals and
of angels, but do not have love, I am a
noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand
all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I
have all faith, so as to remove mountains,
but do not have love, I am nothing. If I
give away all my possessions, and if I hand
over my body so that I may boast,* but do not have love, I gain nothing. Love is
patient; love is kind; love is not
envious or boastful or arrogant or rude.
It does not insist on its own way; it is
not irritable or resentful; it does not
rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bearsall things, believes all
things, hopes all things, endures all
things. Love never ends. Butas for
prophecies,
they will come to an end; as for tongues,
they will cease; as for knowledge, it will come to an end. For we know only in
part, and we prophesy only in part; but
when the complete comes, the partial will
come to an end. When I was a child,
I spoke like a child, I thoughtlike a child,
I reasoned like a child; when I became an adult, I put an end to childish ways. For
now we see in a mirror, dimly,* but then
we will see face to face. Now I know
only in part; then I will know fully, even
as I have been fully known. And now
faith, hope, and love abide, these three; and the greatest of these is love.
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2013
They say love is a beautiful thing,its a nice feeling when you are in love, its amazing to wake up every morniing knowing that you love . Relationship changes as timepasses, there are those wholast long and some so short. If you love someone and want to keep him or her forever try to follow these simple tips:
1. Never ever say DONT and STOP to your man. Theyhate this 4 letter word.
2. Never ever read messages on his mobile phone nor answer calls.
3. Never ever deprive him of his time to be with friends and family.
4. Never ever nag. Make your time together as pleasant as possible.
5. Never ever be jealous . Sometimes jealousy kills..even the LOVE.
6. Never ever forget to keep yourself properly groom, must be clean in thought, words and deeds.
7. Never ever forget your limitations as a partner.
8. Never ever lie. somehow, somewhere truth will always prevail so always tell the truth
no matter what it takes
9. Never ever forget to keep contact.
10. Always make GOD the CENTER of your relationship
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2013
Holding on is being brave,but letting go and moving on is often what makes us stronger. It is wiser to loose someone overbeing who u are than 2 kip them by being someone u are not.cos,it easier to mendbroken hrts,than to piece a shatter identity. Everybody deserves someone who helps them look 4ward to tomorrow.if someone has opposite effects on you,bcosthey are consistently inconsistent and thier actions dont match up with thier words,it time to let go. It always better to be alone than to be in bad company. True friendship is a promise made by the heart and silent,unwritten,unbreakable by distance and unchangeable by time. You catch yourself forcing someone to love -let us keep in mind that we cant force someone to love us.weshould'nt beg someone to stay when they want to leave.love is about freedom. However,the end of love is not the end of life. It should be the begining of an understanding that love sometimes leave for a reason,but never leaves without lesson. If someone truly loves u they wil never give u a reason to doubt it. Anyone can walk into your life and say i love u but it takes someone speacial to stay in your life and prove it. When u completely trust a person without doubt, u wil get one or two result- A friend for Life or a Lesson for life. In the end u wil discover who is fake,who's true and who wil risk it all for you. There come's a point u have to let go and stop chasing some pple. Letting go is often times easier than holding on. It better to be alone than in a relationship that constantly require u to sacrifice ur happiness and self-respect. The best u can do is to follow your heart. Chances must be taken,mistakes mustbe made and lessons must be learned. You find yourselfobsessing over,and living inthe past-eventually u wil overcome the heartache,forget the reasons you cried and who caused the pain. You wil realize that the secret to happines is not all about revenge,but in letting things unfold naturally and learningfrom your experiences.so letgo of the past,set urself free and open your mind to new relationships. Someday all the pieces wil come together.unimaginary good things wil transpire in your life,and u wil ask:how did i get through all that?

1 Like

Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by Sanboy25: 11:29am On Jul 22, 2013
Hum ok thanks. smiley
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2013
If you have been having a particular, usually negative,
experience in relationship, then
perhaps it time you applied the Mirror principle. The Mirrow principle of relationship states that "in arelationship the first person we must examine is ourselves". That entails always putting up ourselves for personal scrutiny in any matter b4 shifting blame to d other person. This is important b/c who we are willalways be
mirrored or reflected in our relationships, and in some cases
causing frictions, tensions and problems.
Rather than take d easy wayof blaming d other party, we should examine dispassionately our roles and contributions in a given matter with a view to diagnosing and resolving d issue at stake.
So, if each of ur relationships was always frought with
crises and break ups per time, it couldn't have been that each of those guys or ladies were "unreasonable". It
couldn't also have been that"all guys or ladies are d same". May be, you need to check ursef.
When a stench is almost always everywhere you turnur nose, beloved, stand still and check ursef - you might be d source of d stench!
What do you think?
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by UjSizzle(f): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2013
Beautiful smiley
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
uj_sizzle: Beautiful smiley
thank you
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
Jewel, Pastor Daniels, PrinceEmmanuel, Pastor Tommy, Sister Patricia and Susan; allhave two things in common. The longing for love and skeletons that won't stay buried.
Jewel, a single mother, that has been hurt, betrayed andabused by “love.” She’s starting her life over again. A new job, in a new city just her and her infant son. She has given up on love. Nothing to fear but the desire she has for her new boss. Loving him is too risky.
Pastor Daniels happens to be one of the most desirablemen in ministry. His past is unbelievable. He is 100% committed to Christ now. He has been praying for the wife of his destiny. His patience has grown thin with the drama and desperation of the “church” women. All he wants is his wife. He is a gentle giant with the heart ofgold. He is mild mannered and even tempered; yet one thing causes him to try to ripa man’s head, right off of hisneck?
Then there’s Emmanuel, he is a very wealthy African Prince. He was there for Jewel when she was at her lowest. He is the only man Jewel trusts. Will she hurt the one man that has shown her the greatest kindness and love? He loves Jewel intently and wants to share his life with her.
Patricia is a vile, bitter, disrespectful woman that lostthe best part of herself years ago. She has never healed from her lost and everyone is paying for it. She is desperate for something, but she doesn’t quite know what it is. Nothingshe’s tried fills the void within. Patricia won’t allow anyone to stop her from getting what she seemingly wants, which is Pastor Daniels.
Pastor Tommy is a kind, gentle handsome man. He has made his fair share of mistakes. He used to be the “baddest” dude on the blockso to speak. Pastor Tommy can’t shake the desire he has for this shameless woman. Even though she dogs him out every chance she gets; he will continue to hold fast to the promise of Patricia becoming his wife, maybe.
Jewel loves Pastor Daniels, but he has a fiancé. Pastor Daniels loves Jewel but his demons keep coming back to taunt him. Sister Patricia is chasing Pastor Daniels. Pastor Tommy is chasing Sister Patricia. Patricia despises Pastor Tommy and makes it abundantly clear that he will never have her. Prince Emmanuel wants nothing more than to marry Jewel. Someone finds a new love, but it will take strong faith and persistence to maintain that love. Holding onisn’t always as easy as it seems.
As the drama unfolds skeletons come to life. The weight of these skeletons may cause “Love” to be strained beyond repair. Too much drama may cause a man of faith to walk away from it all. Only through faith and prayer can there be Unquenchable Love: Despite the Drama
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
In my garden fair grows this yellow rose standing tall
soft, shy and fair.
Just a young a bud so gentleand small, yet strong
Love which has no boundries
each day I see her grow intoa bloom of perfect form
perfected in every way, so unconditional.
Bursting to bud to her fullest
a story told by each petal and leaf of her stem.
A yellow of pure sunlight
as she protrudes above herstem
each petal smiling as she opens her heart.
Love is projected by her colour in every way
The scent of softest morningdew.
Her angelic smile, smiles for me as I pass her by
face to the sun as she blushes when I pass.
Standing tall and strong amongst weeds
No winds strong enough to break her
Or frost that can burn her.
Protected by her thorns
Bugs and passer by's are quickly scared.
Strengthened by the morningdew
which quenches her thirst.
Fearful and down on my knees
I pray for this storm to pass quickly.
Knowing how fragile she is
The pain in her heart
My hand goes out to touch her as I pass her by.
I weep, I feel her pain to
May tomorrow come with newhorizons for you.
My yellow rose so fair
Who has enriched my life in every way
My cup runeth over.
You fulfil me with joy and song
You touch my heart gentle
With a touch of perfection.
Having you to hold for the rest of my life
Is all I ever will need.
As you are the sweetest part of my life
In my heart and soul
Forever and always
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It errupts like an earthquake then it subsides. And when itsubsides you have to make a decision; you have to workout whether your roots havebecome so intwined together that it is inconceivable that you two should ever part, because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness; it is not excitement, it is not the desire to mate every second of the day, it's not laying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every part of your body. No,that is just being in love, which any of us can convinceourselves we are. Love, itself, is what is left over when being in love has burned away. Doesn't sound very exciting does it? But, itis. this is luv
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
Do you believe that there are no accidents in life? Everything happens for a reason. Every people we meet will have a role in our lives, be it small or big. Somewill hurt, betray and make uscry to become stronger. Some will teach us lessons, not to change us, but for us to realize our mistakes and to help us grow and make usthe best person we can be. And some would simply inspire and love us to make us happy, whole and complete... You can love me, but I must make me happy.
You can teach me, but I mustdo the learning.
You can guide me, but I will have to walk the path
You can coach me, but I mustwin that game
You can even promote me, but I must be successful
You can even pity me, but I will still have to bear the sorrow
For the gift of love is not thefood that feeds me;
it is the sunshine that nourishes what I must finally harvest for myself.
So, if you love me, don’t justsing me a song;
teach me to sing, for when I am alone I will need the melody. Like advent of spring in the garden of my heart
Flowing out of the flowers joy came near me
Creating the feeling unparallel by touching my heart
It is impossible to express it in words
Heart welcomed it with a sudden delight
Every pore of my being was fragrant with its fragrance
It tickled my lips and made them smile
And flew through eyes in form of tear drops
In normal course I hate tears
But today I had no urge to stop them
They were not here to express sadness
I could see the joy lurking in them
I gathered those pearls of joy to hide
They were priceless in my eyes
Kohlline in my eyes looked atmy act
gave me a look of approval with a smile
Full moon light lasts only for a day
Burning lamp has few minutes to extinguish
I picked up this ray of joy and preserved it in my heart
When the time passes it will shine like a star in my he
We were like strangers
We are both strangers at the start…. Learn to accept as friends…. As days pass by we became entwined…. Welaugh together and shared the good times…. We shed tears when were down…. We build a foundation and dreams as high as the sky….We cherish that times we spend together…. We thought it will [...]
Only the smell of your love
Your hands easy weight, teasing the bees hived in myhair, your smile at the slope of my cheek. On the occasion, you press above me, glowing, spouting readiness, mystery rapes my reason When you have withdrawn your self and the magic, when only the smell ofyour love lingers between my breasts, then, only [...]
The angel, so angelic
The beauty, so endearing
The eyeballs, so shining
Like poem, so inspiring
The voice, so admirable
Like melody, most danceable
The brightness, so formidable
Like mystery, so indefinable
Oh! Angel, sweet angel
So calm, clean like early morning water
So glittering like mamiwater
A white dove flying in the white cloud
The heaven shining light
Sent down to the earth
Because of my empty hear
The angel of my life, I want to embrace the light
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
Love is like a careless seed planted without plan,it growsmainly when it is nurtured with the truth.It rises to overshadow all initial upstacles.Men of all ages have become conqueror conquering all sort of things,men have conquer themselves even unknowingly,accidentally,menhave not been able to conquer love,significantly,love has conquer all things.
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
Love is like a rumor,everyone talks about it,but no one truly knows.Butmy love is patient,my love iskind,it does not envy,it doesnot boast, it is not proud,it is not rude, it is not self-seeking,it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. My love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects,always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres..my love knows no reasons,my love knows no lies,my love defies all reasons,my love has no eyes but my love is not blind,my love sees but doesn't mind.So i need an angel who will love me without fear,trust me withoutquestioning,need me without demanding,want me without restrictions,accept me without change,desire me without inhibitions,&come live in my heart and pay no rent..for a love so free....will never fly away.
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
NEVER FAIL TO TELL THE ONE THAT YOU LOVE HOW YOU FEEL
MOST PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE HURT THEY DON'T BE REAL WITH THEIRSELF OR ANYONE ELSE....
THE TRUTH STARTS FROM WITHIN FOR EXAMPLE:
IF YOU BREAK UP WITH SOMEONE YOU STILL LOVE AND YOU TWO ARE NOW FRIENDS ....
WHEN YOU MISS THEM, YOU CALL THEM BUT BECAUSE OF THE SITUATION
YOU WON'T ADMITT THAT TO YOURSELF OR THEM
SO YOU SAY "I JUST CALLED TO CHECK ON YOU" BUT IF YOU TELL THAT PERSON "I WAS CALLINGBECAUSE I WAS THINKING ABOUT YOU AND I MISS YOU"
THOSE WORDS WILL TOUCH THEM IN A WAY YOUR HANDS EVER COULD BECAUSE YOU JUST TOLD THEM WITHOUT ACTUALLY SAYING IT
"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT EVEN THOUGH WE BROKE UP AND WE TRYING TO MOVE ON, IT IS HARD TO STOP LOVING YOU , IT IS HARD TO FORGET THE SPECIAL THINGS ABOUT YOU....I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU"
WE AS PEOPLE MUST LEARN HOW TO BE HONESTWITH OURSELVES
WE GET UPSET BECAUSE DEEP IN OUR HEART WEKNOWWHAT WE WANT,
BUT ERE SO WORRIED ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE WILL SAY SO WE BRUSH IT OFF IN HOPES IT WILL GO AWAY...
"LOVE NEVER FADES" SO EITHER YOU ADMITT ITAND DEAL WITH IT SO GOD CAN HELP YOU GET THROUGH IT , AND TEACH YOU TO HOW TRANSFER THAT BEING IN LOVE INTO LOVE AS A FRIEND,
OR YOU ADMITT IT TO THE PERSON AND ATTEMPT TO GET BACK WHAT YOU LET SLIP AWAY
BUT EITHER WAY IF YOU NEVER EXAMINE YOUR HEARTS AND BE HONEST ABOUT WHAT CROSS YOUR MIND WHEN YOU ARE SITTINGBESIDE YOURSELF YOU WILL NEVER GET OVER IT, THE CHOICE IS REALLY UP TO YOU...
YOU CAN SUPPRESS IT FOR YEARS AND PRETENDIT'S NOT THERE
OR YOU CAN DEAL WITH IT AND STOP HIDING YOU CARE,
IT'S NOT A BAD THING TO LET SOMEONE KNOW THAT YOU ARE THERE.....
***PRIDE CAN CUASE YOU TO MISS OUT ON THELOVE OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T LET PRIDE STOP YOUFROM SAYING "BABY I LOVE YOU" THIS DOES NOT MAKE YOU WEAK IT MAKES YOU HONEST, ITMAKES YOU MATURE....SO ASK YOURSELVES WHICH ARE YOU?"
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
For everyone in a love relationship, d first question u should ask yourself is thaty am i in this relationship. Then is there anything good im benefiting from it and is my partner also benefitting from the relationship. Every relationship is like a two sided coin which cannot be seperated.
Do u have any plans for the future of d relationship u arein now or ure are just in there.Any relationship with no aim of ending 2geda should be re-defined.
If u notice ur closeness 2 an opposite sex for a long time nd he/she is not bringing up the issue of dating or courting and u feel there is something going on between u guys, pls dont hesitate to ask the fellow to know wats up so that u wont be dissapointed at the end of the day.
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
When you know that you have found the perfect woman for you, you
want to make sure that she feels the same way. You want her to be as
happy with you as you are with her. In order to do this, you may
want to figure out a way to make her know and understand that she
has the most perfect mate for her. You will want to know what to say
to her to make her realize that she has found her true love.
Say what is important to her
The first thing that you wantto do is find out what is important to
her. Find out if she wants her man to coddle of her or give her more
freedom. You do not want to seem too overbearing and crowd her. Tell
her that she is important to you and that you want to make sure that
she has what she needs. This is something that will make her feel
good and know that you are the perfect mate for her.
Tell her that she looks nice
The most important thing that a woman wants to hear is that she
looks good. No matter whereyou are going or if you are sitting on
the couch watching TV, you need to compliment her and tell her how
wonderful she looks. This is the only way that you will be able to
make her know and understand that you think she is a beautiful woman
and she will think you are the most perfect mate in the world.
Ask her if she needs anything
This is something that a lot of men forget to do. It is important
that we take care of the woman in our lives as she takes care of us.
When we get up to get a drink, ask her if she needs anything. You
are going to the kitchen anyway, so what is the big deal? On your
way home at night, ask her ifyou can bring her anything. This is a
great way for a woman to know that you are sincere and quite
possibly the most perfect man in the world for her.
I love you
These are the three little words that mean the most. When a woman is
in love, it is important for her to know that the man she is in love
with feels the same. If you do, you should make it known. Women love
this. You should tell the woman of your dreams that you love her
when she is least expecting it. Tell her in the middle of a movie,
on the way to dinner or on an unexpected phone call from work. This
will make a woman feel good and happy with their choice for the
perfect man.
Romance her
Do not be afraid to talk sweet nothings into her ear. Make the woman
feel good by saying sweet and romantic things to her atany given
time. You can say them whenyou are having a romantic dinner
together or you can say them in a passionate moment.These words
will make her heart flutter and she will know that she isin love.
Ask her how she is feeling
This is something that is hard for any man to do. Asking a woman to
share her feelings with them is not always easy. In fact this is
something that can totally behard for a man to do. However, if you
find a woman that is perfect for you and you want to make her feel
the same about you, you may have to **** it up a little. Sharing
feelings with a woman is one way to ensure that the relationship is
going in a good direction thatboth people can feel comfortable with.
Be honest with her
When you want to impress a woman, you will have to be honest with
her. Make sure that you are telling her the truth about what you
want and how you feel. Tell her that you love her and that you think
she is perfect for you. Sharing how you feel and that you want to be
with her may be a great ideato bring the both of you closer.
Tell her when you will be lateand what you are doing.
Do not keep secrets. This is some thing that most women will really
appreciate and that a lot of men do not do in a relationship. When
she knows that you are devoted to her, she will probably feel the
same way and she will know that she has the right man tospend the
rest of her life with.
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
Please your candid opinion isrequired here and atleast for once be sincere.
What would you do to a girl who suddenly develope the guts to look at you stright inthe eyes and then slam you a dirty slap without even showing any sign of remourse over her action over an issue that should'nt even warrant to mere quarrel talkless of slapping.
Now are you gonna walk away like a gentle man or you're gonna pounce on her like an angry lion?. Advice and coments are needed tnx.
Over to you please!
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by macdanny247(m): 12:14am On Jul 23, 2013
watacha: Please your candid opinion isrequired here and atleast for once be sincere.
What would you do to a girl who suddenly develope the guts to look at you stright inthe eyes and then slam you a dirty slap without even showing any sign of remourse over her action over an issue that should'nt even warrant to mere quarrel talkless of slapping.
Now are you gonna walk away like a gentle man or you're gonna pounce on her like an angry lion?. Advice and coments are needed tnx.
Over to you please!
Am gonna turn the next chick 4 another slap... Nice write up,
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
SPEAKING OF LOVE..... what does it mean to you? Almost every day you hear of guys breaking up with
Ladies and ladies breaking up with guys...come to THINK of it at the BEGINNING the were all like
I LOVE YOU!!!!! OR DOES IT MEAN LOVE FADES AWAY??....SOMEONE TELLME SOMETHING............
WHAT DOES LOVE MEAN TO YOU..... COS I GUESS LOTSOF PEOPLE CONFUSE... lust FoR LOVE.........
THOUGH I KNOW ONE LOVE ISCONSTANT GOD'S LOVE... TELL ME ABOUT YOURS.
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
Remember theses words "till death do us part"? Remember when those wordsactually meant something. A man could lose his job, his house, his money, his limbs and his darling beautiful wifewud never desert him. Same goes for a woman. Well I can hardly remember those times. I see it in my parents and grand parents generation and in old moviesand books. Back then love still had it Biblical meanings (forgiveness, trust, benefit of doubt, etc). In todays world, civilaztion has fine tuned not only our lives but also our emotions. We have computers and machines to help us do everything even grocery shopping. Our brains are constantly seeking instant gratification. We want everything NOW, we don"t want to wait talk less of work hard. Sadly we"e brought this same mentality into our homes andrelationships. Gone are the days of sticking together through thick and thin. Gone are the days of talking and working out issues. Now a man loses a job, the wife immediately starts respondinto richer men that she wud have otherwise shunned. A man"s wife is pregnant so she can"t have sex, insteadof waitin and taking care of her, the man wants his instant gratification so he finds a mistress. Couples arefindin it harder to forgive one another because well what"s the use of solving their problems when there are many more potential partners out there. Its easier to move on and find someone else than to solve problems that can actually besolved with time and effort. I don"t know if I should laugh or cry for our generation. AllI can say is love is the greatest gift of all and our forefathers definitely enjoyed that free gift waay more than we are right now!
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
I HAVE MANY TIPS ON RELATIONSHIPS BREAKUPS THAT SEEMS TO BE EVERWHERE TODAY.
NOW IS LOVE IS REAL AS WE INTEND TO SAY IT IS ?
BEFORE BREAKING THE SILENCE ABOUT THIS IMPORTANT ISSUE THAT CONCERNS OUR LIVES
DOSE MONEY MAKE GOOD AND LASTING REALTIONSHIP?
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU BREAK UP YOUR RELATIONSHIP?
IS THERE ANYTHING LIKE FALLING INLOVE?
WHEN WILL ONE BREAK UP?
ADVANTAGES IN BREAK UPS?
DISADAVANTAGES IN BREAK UPS?
IFY FRANK PEDRO IS AN EXPERT ON ROMANTIC LANGUAGE AND ALSO A CONSULTANT ON CONFLICT RESOLUTION
DROP YOUR COMMENTS
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
I met this girl last year December,i fell in love with her at first sight,i told her about my feelings for her...atfirst she said no,i didn"t stop letting her know how much i felt about her until one day she decided to give me a chance.....i loved her somuch and she loved me too,whenever i looked into her eyes,i saw a love i thought was going to last forever,she was the girl of my dream....one day she told me she was going to travel,as usual we had fun and did things we never used to do on that same day,those things made the love we had for each other grow stronger......after that day i never saw my love again,i called her phone almost every 5min to know what the problem was,but she never picked my calls.....later she called me with a strange number and asked me never to call her line again,that she is with her fiancee.....to me it was like a dream,but i never sawher again......yesterday my phone rang,guess who was on my phone again....telling me that i abandoned her,later told me she still have fillings for me,that she cant luv any other guy.....what do i do?
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
this incident happen to a friend bt i will take it peronal.i av a girl friend and we luv each other very much,she introduced her friend to me and i accepted her as my friend also,my gal nw travelled to complete her project in school,nt knwing her friend also have intereston me,behind closed door,one saturday morning i heard a knock on my door only to see her asking me tomake luv to her the way her friend always express her satisfaction in bed,i tried to overcome dis temptation bt body no be wood.we did it several times and days i letter told her it over btweenus, nt knwing the gal av intension of scattering my relationship she nw narated every thing to her friend telling her i forced her nw im in a mess wat do i do.
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
this incident happen to a friend bt i will take it personal.i av a girl friend and we luv each other very much,she introduced her friend to me and i accepted her as my friend also,my gal nw travelled to complete her project in school,nt knwing her friend also have intereston me,behind closed door,one saturday morning i heard a knock on my door only to see her asking me tomake luv to her the way her friend always express her satisfaction in bed,i tried to overcome dis temptation bt body no be wood.we did it several times and days i letter told her it over btweenus, nt knwing the gal av intension of scattering my relationship she nw narated every thing to her friend telling her i forced her nw im in a mess wat do i do.
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 7:09am On Jul 24, 2013
The definition is yet to be known but every soul defines it according to their achievement{good/bad} in it,
Confusing skirts and trousers all around, LOVE! what a terrible being uniting and astraying souls but with LOVE all things are possible only if patience is allowed yet LOVE is the best thing that could ever happen to the best SOUL ON EARTH!!!!!!!!
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 7:10am On Jul 24, 2013
i mean, i ave been thinking about this relationship thing& everything that goes alongwith it. U ave to fight to get into a relationship,u fight to stay in a relationship. I meanu ave to keep meeting up to requirment, that is if u still want to be in ur relationship,keep re-assuring her.keep meeting all her needs etc. But my big question is ""is it worth all the stress?"
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 7:11am On Jul 24, 2013
Everyone talks about love here and there. And there"s a lot of confusion between love and lust. A lot of peoplecannot tell the difference. Butthat"s a story for another day.
In my book. I have a meaningof love and here it is:
love means;
L_living
o_on
v_volatile
e_ends
love is so volatile that it could vanish anytime. Let me give you an example. What do you do when you realisedthat the person you"ve beendating for years was the guythat disvirgined your sibling? Now i can see you boiling with rage. That"s howfast love can evaporate. Butto keep it stable. You need to work and work and work. It"s so simple. How do you keep something volatile stable...? By cooling it. So that"s just what you"ll have to do. Cool things down and your relationship could go very far...
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 7:11am On Jul 24, 2013
usually i hear of both guys and ladies saying this words"He/she is my first love" .I sit and try to understand thereasons for such statements. Is it that the kindof love offered to such a person cannot be offered to some other people? Or is it that people just believe that their First love is their one&only true love.
This completely obvious in guys and ladies tending to fall back to date their supposed first love even in a case of COME-BACK not fully considering any considerables.
They might even go to the extent of dumping their present date at the expenseof their so called first love.Now this begs the question "WHAT"S THE MEANING OF FIRST LOVE"
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2013
i realy dont understand y out of so many pretty young ladies, a guy just says he isin luv wit just one of them n also promises to be sincere. also likewise to a girl of d sexy guys around she says its only him. sincerely speaking i realy doubt it. pls i dont mean any harm. i just need reasons, u got one?
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
Are you wondering about your girlfriend and you? Do you always pay for things when you go out together? Heres how to find out if she"s for real.
Steps
1. Change your clothing stylefor a day. Put on something you know you wouldn"t wear.Ask her over to your house.If she acts differently, then ask whats wrong. This works best on the weekends, in case your friends get the wrong message.
2. Bring her out on a date. When you go to pay for the two of you, reach into your pocket and say you don"t have any money. If she offers to pay for the two of you, then she"s okay. Try doing something cheap like the movies, so you don"t getin trouble.
3. If you buy her things every once in a while, like a teddy bear, a necklace, or other small gifts, stop. See her reaction when you two meet and you have nothing to give her.
4. Give her a small gift if her birthday is coming up. If you would normally give her an expensive gift, size down toa card from a gift shop. Say you didn"t have enough money for a big gift, and thiswas the only way to show your true feelings.
5. Ask if she would still want to be with you if you had no friends and no money. Be serious too. If she jokes around then she probably isn"t serious about your relationship.
6. Confront her if she reacts to all of these small tests. STAY CALM, but speak firmly.Don"t blow up on her and just speak your mind. If she really likes you, she"ll explain that you have just been acting not yourself andshe worries about you.
Tips
* Another way to see if she is for real is asking if you would like to go further into your relationship. Discuss this with her and see her reactions and her mood.
* Watch her body language. If she puts her hands on herhips a lot or crosses her arms, then something is up.
Warnings
* If she is dating you for theright reason, then apologize for how you"ve been behaving. Make it up to her another way. (Chocolates work wonders!)
* Don"t go out of your way to find out if she is just using you.
Re: Romantic Notion & Romance. by watacha(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
The Color of Love
For some folks the color of love is
Red ... fiery and hot,
For others the color is
Blue ... placid and calm,
For some it"s
Yellow... caring but cautious,
For others it"s
Orange ... rich and fruitful,
For some the color is
Lavender... gentle and kind,
For others it"s
Purple... sacrificing and giving,
For some it"s
Green ... with its go, go, go,
For others the color is
White ... pure and undefiled.
But for me the color is
Rainbow ... Red and Blue,
Yellow and Orange,
Lavender and Purple,
Green and White.
The Rainbow painted by God
is a symbol of forever-love,
And as long as there is
sunshine and rain
there will always be Rainbows,
And as long as there are Rainbows
there will always be
forever-love for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sugar Daddy Available For Hook Up In Abuja Call 08108212646 / Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle / Finding It Difficult To Chat With Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.