Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle (2219 Views)

5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It / 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You / Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by acubative: 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hey folks, really wanna get things a bit cleared and straight here, you see a cool girl walking down the road then you walk up to her with some cool toasting lines, she smiles and then gives you her number. Even the blind could understand you need this girl for a relationship or things of sort ( you guys know what I mean). Then you call her the next day and she is kind of strange sounding on the phone ( not too friendly), then you guys get talking, then she says am with my boyfriend, fiancee or the likes. So this leaves me thinking why dont they just make you understand on the first instance or somehow mentioned it the first day you meet them to save all this future cock and bull stories, well guys have you faced such situations and girls why do you guys handle things that way. One of my friend once said " They want make their phones they ring small' well somehow that maybe true, can someone throw more light on this issue
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by naturally: 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by Ryabcool(m): 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
Many girls are notorious for this.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
Not all girls do that. Like me, i dont! If i dont want anything to do with u, nothing on earth will make me give u my number. Im straight foward, so are some girls smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Not all girls do that. Like me, i dont! If i dont want anything to do with u, nothing on earth will make me give u my number. Im straight foward, so are some girls smiley
yea i testify to it, u ar so hard to break, but Op u ar spoiling my job ooo, is it nw u suppose to create diz thread
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by jsunex(m): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
Nah lie for a girl to giv out her number dat means she is interested, ur way of telling her ur mata mit b wat turns her down
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
ismailaja:
yea i testify to it, u ar so hard to break, but Op u ar spoiling my job ooo, is it nw u suppose to create diz thread
lol
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by acubative: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
keep it up if what you said is for real @ Eroticangelina
ismailaja:
how I take blow ur work na my guy
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by kristein(m): 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
i have face so mch of wt u juz posted..fact is dt some ladies infact all ladies dt re pretty includin d xtra ordinary wowo's too dey form..no mata hw u fine reach dem go give u tough tym..somtymx i wil juz b walkin along d road nd wil notice 90% of galz walk pass me starin at me.den itz obvious dt dey re givin me attention bt wen i try to make a move som wil giv me dier numba while som wil form lyk mary magdalene wich dey've neva touch bf bt inside dem dey re rilli diein for u bt wnt prove it..dey wil wnt u to tink dey re strict...i alredi made up my mind to folliw a single partner nd woo any lady dt cm seducin me
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
acubative:
keep it up if what you said is for real how I take blow ur work na my guy
i nid her pin, but nw she wunt giv me
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by acubative: 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
ismailaja:
i nid her pin, but nw she wunt giv me
Eroticangelina's pin I guess?
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by MaleoPearls(m): 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
Did you ask her if she's vacant? You just see babe for road go begin toast am. Na only you get eyes to see better things abi?
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by Juliaann(f): 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
Some guys can be such a pest even when they are fully aware that you are not interested so In order to end it I had to give him non-existing number

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by SlimBrawnie(f): 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
Have u ever felt rejected? I believe they are only trying to be nice, if she give u green light thereafter, go ahead but if not, then just respect yourself and keep it casual.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by LEERICIST(m): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
she wants to friend zone you my guy
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by acubative: 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
MaleoPearls:
Did you ask her if she's vacant? You just see babe for road go begin toast am. Na only you get eyes to see better things abi?
so you never see gal for road once, chyke am? asking her if she is vacant may not have to come in that day man! are you a learner my guy. you have made a relationship move, I expect her to come up with something polite to push you away from the number stuff or she can as well give a wrong number, that saves the stress for her and you in a very short time. Mostly when she knows you guys may not cross part for God knows how long
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
Juliaann:
Some guys can be such a pest even when they are fully aware that you are not interested so In order to end it I had to give him non-existing number
I guess the guys u give such numbers to are dumb. Easy to detect if its non-existing num.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by lawrenceunaa: 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
So she can easily ask for recharge cards grin angry grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by Juliaann(f): 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
urhoboman:
I guess the guys u give such numbers to are dumb. Easy to detect if its non-existing num.
For your mindundecided
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
Juliaann:
For your mindundecided
for your mind you be smart Juli#
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by WIZGUY69(m): 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
ask me again. undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by tintingz(m): 11:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
A girl will give out her number if she's interested in you, your money or your stupidity.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by passionate88: 3:36am On Oct 15, 2014
Confused lot... Dm girls b very confused
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 15, 2014
Used to; I've learned a great lesson from that, thanks to Nairaland.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by Ezibless: 6:20am On Oct 15, 2014
Some girls give the number out to shorten the conversation.

Cause if she starts talking about a bf,conversation continues and it somehow feels uncomfortable being wooed on the street.

But personally,i don't give if i no like you and if you don't wanna take no for an answer,i kukuma give u fake one.
I have a special number for this purpose. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by free2ryhme: 7:57am On Oct 15, 2014
acubative:
Hey folks, really wanna get things a bit cleared and straight here, you see a cool girl walking down the road then you walk up to her with some cool toasting lines, she smiles and then gives you her number. Even the blind could understand you need this girl for a relationship or things of sort ( you guys know what I mean). Then you call her the next day and she is kind of strange sounding on the phone ( not too friendly), then you guys get talking, then she says am with my boyfriend, fiancee or the likes. So this leaves me thinking why dont they just make you understand on the first instance or somehow mentioned it the first day you meet them to save all this future cock and bull stories, well guys have you faced such situations and girls why do you guys handle things that way. One of my friend once said " They want make their phones they ring small' well somehow that maybe true, can someone throw more light on this issue

Let's be realistic, no lady would wanna sound rude after too much time wasting gist in order to get rid of u immeditaely she gives u d one thing dat u so desire: her number.

When u thought u've caught ur mUgu little do u know u are the real mugu. She has already given u d bait now is her turn to pull d line. U call she posts u until u get frustrated.

Don't ask a lady's nbr on your first approach let her give you at her own time thus giving u d edge to be taken serious
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by acubative: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2014
free2ryhme:

Let's be realistic, no lady would wanna sound rude after too much time wasting gist in order to get rid of u immeditaely she gives u d one thing dat u so desire: her number.

When u thought u've caught ur mUgu little do u know u are the real mugu. She has already given u d bait now is her turn to pull d line. U call she posts u until u get frustrated.

Don't ask a lady's nbr on your first approach let her give you at her own time thus giving u d edge to be taken serious
well i quite agree with you, but what if you cant predict when next to see the girl and she is kind of in motion to somewhere
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 15, 2014
If I give you my number it means something about you got my attention wink. I'd rather not give you than yell or do something silly on the phone
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by Tallesty1(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2014
Na 'im fit some guys sef.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by happyjuliet(f): 8:53am On Oct 15, 2014
Hmmmmmm if we acted as if we didn't notice u, u guys we say we are very rude and all dat. As 4 me I no d kind of people I give out my num 2, I am not giving out my num becoz I want 2 enter into a relationship with dat person no I am only giving out my num coz I loved making FRDS. grin cool.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by alphaking(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2014
Juliaann:
wicked so wicked cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle by Medunah: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2014
Girlls give out their no even when they arnt interested so u wont think they re playing hard to get or so u would stop disturbing them

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Feel, Few Days After Your First Break Up / Facts About EX / Signs She Wont Be A Good Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.