Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) (40281 Views)

Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) / Soyinka: The Chauvinist Bitterness For The Empowerment Of Women In Nigeria / Soyinka - The Village Mourners - A Must-read Bombshell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by ALTRUTH(m): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
[quote
author=funnyx]

You see the poster I replied to has shown in his post that he's
intelligent and well mannered enough to be given a reply, the same
cannot be said of you and your ilk so buzz off.[/quote]

Did I insult u? U shld stop bringing up dis PEJ / Jesus Christ, it is nt necessary pls.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
Please i just wanna beg you all. Don't mention the Ibos in this cos the poster might not be ibo. Yorubas keep tossing all eastern and southern tribes together as Ibo and i hate it. PEJ has abused the little authority given to her by being meddlesome but WS is also meddling. His is a worse case cause this is a southern state issue and has nothing to do with him. They should both sheath their swords and behave like adults.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
Charm O: Please i just wanna beg you all. Don't mention the Ibos in this cos the poster might not be ibo. Yorubas keep tossing all eastern and southern tribes together as Ibo and i hate it. PEJ has abused the little authority given to her by being meddlesome but WS is also meddling. His is a worse case cause this is a southern state issue and has nothing to do with him. They should both sheath their swords and behave like adults.

This guys are like the ignorant Americans who thinks Africa is a country. They see South East and South South as one.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by EkoIle1: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
yemight2776: then am not surprise again about your comment because thats lack of home training for talking to somebody mother like that and God will judge you for that.

Please keep quiet with your rubbish. Go and beg that fat, thoughtless and crude illiterate woman to be your mother if you need people like her in your life or to be your mother..
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
St_Black:

That at least, leaves a "mad" Prof Wole Soyinka a prize as good as d Nobel Laurel. .....but i still wonder while been noble leaves a "sound" PEJ with illetracy OR a "sound" achebe a wheelchair AS A PRIZE before kicking his Anambra bucket....
Pls dear don't speak ill of the dead. I literally shivered at the repercussions of insulting a dead person.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by ALTRUTH(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
[quote
author=Charm O] Pls dear don't speak ill of the dead. I literally
shivered at the repercussions of insulting a dead person.[/quote]

U call dat smelly-mouthed black ewedu gulping vulturous beast of burden "dear" Pls withdraw dat statement nd giv d "Dear" to ME! grin grin
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
Why do we Nigerians love insults? It's just appalling. The funny thing is those insulting WS can't say all these to his face if given the opportunity. And all those insulting PEJ can't do same. Start a blog and get your personal views out there. Not on Nairaland.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
Charm O: Why do we Nigerians love insults? It's just appalling. The funny thing is those insulting WS can't say all these to his face if given the opportunity. And all those insulting PEJ can't do same. Start a blog and get your personal views out there. Not on Nairaland.
An elder can be cautioned. That is not an insult is it? Sick old people need care givers in order not become a nuisance to the society.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2013
Any Good News
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Olaolufred(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2013
NOBLE PROFESSOR.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ARREAR.
LONG LIVE.
KEEP PUTING THE ENEMIES OF DEMOCRACY ON THEIR TOE.
DO NOT LET THOSE WHO DID NOT CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING TO DEMOCRACY THROW NIGERIA INTO THE DEEP PIT OF ANARCHY.
SPEAK OUT. YOUR VOICE IS KNOWN WORLD OVER.
USE IT AS YOU HAVE DONE IN FIGHTING NIGERIA'S ACTION ON BIAFRA.
CONTINUE AS YOU HAVE USED IT TO FIGHT IBB, ABACHA,OBASANJO AND LATELY TURAI AND HER KITCHEN CABINET.
CONTINUE TO SPEAK AGAINST BARBARISM OF ILLITERATES WHO DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE SUDDEN LEAP IN POSITION.
THOSE WHOSE AMBITION IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN 170 MILLION PEOPLE'S INTEREST.
SPEAK SIR, IT IS YOUR RIGHT.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2013
Olaolufred: NOBLE PROFESSOR.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ARREAR.
LONG LIVE.
KEEP PUTING THE ENEMIES OF DEMOCRACY ON THEIR TOE.
DO NOT LET THOSE WHO DID NOT CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING TO DEMOCRACY THROW NIGERIA INTO THE DEEP PIT OF ANARCHY.
SPEAK OUT. YOUR VOICE IS KNOWN WORLD OVER.
USE IT AS YOU HAVE DONE IN FIGHTING NIGERIA'S ACTION ON BIAFRA.
CONTINUE AS YOU HAVE USED IT TO FIGHT IBB, ABACHA,OBASANJO AND LATELY TURAI AND HER KITCHEN CABINET.
CONTINUE TO SPEAK AGAINST BARBARISM OF ILLITERATES WHO DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE SUDDEN LEAP IN POSITION.
THOSE WHOSE AMBITION IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN 170 MILLION PEOPLE'S INTEREST.
SPEAK SIR, IT IS YOUR RIGHT.
But Prof is 79yrs and need a Rest, you want him to carry on so that he will become weak soon and die, OlaOlufred you are a wicked Man.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2013
Willy4Willy:
But Prof is 79yrs and need a Rest, you want him to carry on so that he will become weak soon and die, OlaOlufred you are a wicked Man.
How come you are not saying anything about Ben Nwabueze who is over 80 that categorically said GEJ should forget about 2015? Is it because he is Igbo?
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2013
Ola Johnson:
How come you are not saying anything about Ben Nwabueze who is over 80 that categorically said GEJ should forget about 2015? Is it because he is Igbo?
Why should GEJ forget about 2015, tell me one Yoruba Leader that is corrupt free and better than him?,
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Olaolufred(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2013
Willy4Willy:

NOT AT ALL.

DO YOU KNOW HOW SOUTH AFRICA USED MANDELA TO GET HOSTING RIGHT OF 2010 WORLD CUP.

HE WAS NOT DOING THE ROFOROFO JOB. IT IS CALLED INTELLECTUAL MOBILIZATION.

IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHY THE WHOLE WORLD ALWAYS MOVE ON WHATSOEVER CONCERN MANDELA,

YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT WOLE DOES NOT NEED TO CARRY STONE AND WOODS TO FINISH THE POTENTIAL TYRANT DEVELOPING INTO ANOTHER MONSTER LIKE ABACHA.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Olaolufred(m): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2013
Ola Johnson:

WHAT OF GOAT EDWIN CLARK THAT WAS BARKING IN ABUJA YESTERDAY AT 81?

DON'T MIND THEM.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ola Johnson:
That one has ask God for 5 years. They are all senile bunch. Nwaubueze did not call madam First Lady hip shit and domestic tinz.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
akpomeme:
That one has ask God for 5 years. They are all senile bunch. Nwaubueze did not call madam First Lady hip shit and domestic tinz.
So, you're now Ayo Osinlu, the spokesman of PEJ? You miss road.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ola Johnson:
So, you're now Ayo Osinlu, the spokesman of PEJ? You miss road.
You are playing regional card because your pay master is being called out.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
akpomeme:
You are playing regional card because your pay master is being called out.
You started this, it wont be wrong if I say it was you that was paid. Who wants to pay me, Wole Soyinka? No, the professor doesn't have anything to hide. Besides, my deployment of language is poor for him to ask me to speak for him.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Who wants to pay me, Wole Soyinka? No, the professor doesn't have anything to hide.
Tinubu APC, is your pay master for real
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Myself2(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2013
kingbang:

Have you ever heard Agbati or Okupe reply Patrick Obahiagbon or Mr Ibu? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Obahiagbon is another Mr Ibu,nobody takes him seriously cos he's just a joke
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Myself2(m): 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
[size=14pt]

I wonder why Soyinka is so scared to reply Gumsu,I thought he was good at picking on girls and women.

I'm not surprised,he has met his match in the use of gutter speak and irresponsible behaviour.

His irresponsibility does not surprise me,little wonder he is unable to keep a woman under his roof,he has countless number of wives and yet none lives in his house.

Agbaya[/size]

Foe emphasis
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
People who are beaten in their own game always believe that the opponent has adopted similar or more effective strategy thus very quickly they point fingers on why they have failed. Those paid to blog will always point fingers at those who still recognizes that Gej is a half filled glass.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
akpomeme: People who are beaten in their own game always believe that the opponent has adopted similar or more effective strategy thus very quickly they point fingers on why they have failed. Those paid to blog will always point fingers at those who still recognizes that Gej is a half filled glass.

I like your nalogy.. Half-filled Glass grin grin.. now imagine this. If i gave you a half-filled glass of water to drink with half a glass of piss inside, would you drink it or go for a Full Glass of water with a drop of piss in it wink
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by pesty100(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

I like your nalogy.. Half-filled Glass grin grin.. now imagine this. If i gave you a half-filled glass of water to drink with half a glass of piss inside, would you drink it or go for a Full Glass of water with a drop of piss in it wink
re u trying to say gej is half pure
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
Myself2:

Obahiagbon is another Mr Ibu,nobody takes him seriously cos he's just a joke

Soyinka is trying to fall into that category! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by ndim(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
The impetus that drove you into such derogatory reference of a universally acknowledged man of nobility is a replica of the impunity that thrive in the camp of the so called the grand commanders of rivers politics, which suddenly you are bat like to see. Being a rivers man and actively so, i state with authority that the man Amaechi is a victim caught in the web of men with misplaced ambitions; desperados operating with the principle of elimination. It will take the likes of the great Prof who have seen it all to speak on such high profile political cold war.
The fact that you regard the rivers crisis as too trivial to involve Prof. simply means that you lack the understanding of the political system. Nigeria is a federated union and the governor of a state is an executive head; the CSO and the chief administrator of that tier. This is not because i said so, it is the provision of the nigerian constitution. As the Prof rightly said, the first lady is a mere domestic appendage of power. No better way to describe her position than that. This lady, not the president has obviously attempted to defy the sanctity of state authority, almost running a parallel government in rivers state (and you know this). Let me remind u that it is not Amaechi that is under threat, it is our constitution. The Prof has always been an activist who has given much to sustain a good image for our dear nation. Can you please name a man or woman in ur entire family who has made any meaningful contribution for the development of nigeria? If there is none, then i will comfortably say that you are deluded for ever calling the Prof a mad man. On the other hand it is better to be a mad philosopher like Prof Wole Soyinka than being a wise fool like you and ur cohorts. People like u would honor and shoot cannons for militants who returned with luxury than pay small respect to great intellectuals and academia like the great Prof.

Let me again remind you that the Prof is a great asset to nigeria and has brought international recognition to the country. You are therefore morally bound to respect him. He is a model, a man u must aspire to be like. Tha
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
ndim: The impetus that drove you into such derogatory reference of a universally acknowledged man of nobility is a replica of the impunity that thrive in the camp of the so called the grand commanders of rivers politics, which suddenly you are bat like to see. Being a rivers man and actively so, i state with authority that the man Amaechi is a victim caught in the web of men with misplaced ambitions; desperados operating with the principle of elimination. It will take the likes of the great Prof who have seen it all to speak on such high profile political cold war.
The fact that you regard the rivers crisis as too trivial to involve Prof. simply means that you lack the understanding of the political system. Nigeria is a federated union and the governor of a state is an executive head; the CSO and the chief administrator of that tier. This is not because i said so, it is the provision of the nigerian constitution. As the Prof rightly said, the first lady is a mere domestic appendage of power. No better way to describe her position than that. This lady, not the president has obviously attempted to defy the sanctity of state authority, almost running a parallel government in rivers state (and you know this). Let me remind u that it is not Amaechi that is under threat, it is our constitution. The Prof has always been an activist who has given much to sustain a good image for our dear nation. Can you please name a man or woman in ur entire family who has made any meaningful contribution for the development of nigeria? If there is none, then i will comfortably say that you are deluded for ever calling the Prof a mad man. On the other hand it is better to be a mad philosopher like Prof Wole Soyinka than being a wise fool like you and ur cohorts. People like u would honor and shoot cannons for militants who returned with luxury than pay small respect to great intellectuals and academia like the great Prof.

Let me again remind you that the Prof is a great asset to nigeria and has brought international recognition to the country. You are therefore morally bound to respect him. He is a model, a man u must aspire to be like. Tha
Take your drugs and come back and write in a sensible way.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
ndim: The impetus that drove you into such derogatory reference of a universally acknowledged man of nobility is a replica of the impunity that thrive in the camp of the so called the grand commanders of rivers politics, which suddenly you are bat like to see. Being a rivers man and actively so, i state with authority that the man Amaechi is a victim caught in the web of men with misplaced ambitions; desperados operating with the principle of elimination. It will take the likes of the great Prof who have seen it all to speak on such high profile political cold war.

Damn! You skipped your medication again son!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by ndim(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
Billionaires: For someone that worships Sango

For someone that founded and sponsored CULTISM

For someone who married, 1-2-3, 3 women and all 3 left.

For someone who served in a military government and give it legitimacy.

For someone who address women as mere domestic appendage.

For someone who call Amaechi his friend, when he is Governor not when he was nothing not minding age and intellectual difference.

Wole Soyinka's Nobel price on Literature is a mistake and his content of character is questionable.

Wole is MAD.

Am sorry man. But i must say dat dis happens to be one of the most ridiculous posts on dis trend. It lacks objectivity, and u seem to be stuck on matters dat hardly make d list of relevance. But then, i'll let u be on the justification dat u re merely serving the interests of ur dream masters.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
ndim:

Am sorry man. But i must say dat dis happens to be one of the most ridiculous posts on dis trend. It lacks objectivity, and u seem to be stuck on matters dat hardly make d list of relevance. But then, i'll let u be on the justification dat u re merely serving the interests of ur dream masters.
Who is this one nah... na today day break?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix / Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel / Female Nigeria Police Officers In Sokoto (1948 Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.