Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Ondo Senator Apologises For Supporting Child-Marriage Bill - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Senator Apologises For Supporting Child-Marriage Bill (25403 Views)

PDP Chieftain Stripped Unclad For Supporting APC Candidate In Benue State / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Senator Apologises For Supporting Child-Marriage Bill by Chimerase(m): 9:54am On Jul 23, 2013
goshen26: Pls, is there a law in the senate that says 'you must vote, even if you don't understand the topic in question? Cos he should have sat on the fence during that vote
is nt complusory u must vote...some of his colleague sat on the fence, they neithier voted for or against
Re: Ondo Senator Apologises For Supporting Child-Marriage Bill by Alexgeneration(m): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2013
These stewpid man is only showcasing his stewpidity.
Re: Ondo Senator Apologises For Supporting Child-Marriage Bill by TowolawiAndrew: 10:51am On Jul 23, 2013
How could he have known, when all he does is to support/second motions by other people, even when they cannot read. As far as i am concern, He is a disgrace to the West.
Re: Ondo Senator Apologises For Supporting Child-Marriage Bill by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 23, 2013
AB$I:
Y was i born a yoruba boy sef?[/b]y not a chink instead. God help me,i need to accept my fate.but i've vowed not to DIE a Yoruba man but to DIE a CHRISTIAN
are you being serious?? If you know you have low self esteem then I advise you to know the kind of friends you keep, the kind of news you read, and the kind of sites you join. For example Nairaland is not good for someone like you.
before you open your mouth to talk just know there are millions of other Yoruba's out there that love and respect their tribe. NEVER embarrass us again.
will you see an Igbo person tell you he is not proud to be Igbo?

PROUDLY YORUBA.

[b]HATERS DO ME NOTHING!!!
Re: Ondo Senator Apologises For Supporting Child-Marriage Bill by ddeola: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
Shame on you sir !
Re: Ondo Senator Apologises For Supporting Child-Marriage Bill by HOTWATER(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
Towolawi Andrew: How could he have known, when all he does is to support/second motions by other people, even when they cannot read. As far as i am concern, He is a disgrace to the West.

I think the Senator thought GEJ was against it . He has been programmed to act like that
Re: Ondo Senator Apologises For Supporting Child-Marriage Bill by Abbott(m): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
Loools
Ondo o gboyinbo!
I honestly believe the Senator voted in error. He must not have understood the syntax of the expression before he pressed "NO", voting for the retention of the phrase instead of its deletion.

Ondo o gbo 'yinbo.
Loooools
Re: Ondo Senator Apologises For Supporting Child-Marriage Bill by Gamesmart: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
Tolexander: why would you call a man, another person's father oloshi?
It is unfair now!
Had you called him oloriburuku, it would still have been better.

@topic!
It will be better if the bills passed and debates in the house can be made known to the public. Cos many of the legislative members like this man never knew there would be such reaction from the public.

Some of you are ridiculous!

A man just voted to destroy the lives of millions of girls and your dumb self is busy worrying about respect for him. You Nigerians are a shame with your thinking.

Despite there being millions of Hausa-Fulani women, list for us just 10 that are in leading positions in the public sector.

Please go ahead and start listing.

Many of them's lives are destroyed from a young age with paedophiles using Islam and a man votes to ensure it continues and all you are worried about is "respect for the man".
Re: Ondo Senator Apologises For Supporting Child-Marriage Bill by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
Gamesmart:

A man just voted to destroy the lives of millions of girls and your dumb self is busy worrying about respect for him. You Nigerians are a shame with your thinking.

Despite there being millions of Hausa-Fulani women, list for us just 10 that are in leading positions in the public sector.

Many of them's lives are destroyed from a young age with paedophiles using Islam and a man votes to ensure it continues and all you are worried about is "respect for the man".
why did you attack Tolexander the way you did?

That aside, the Hausa and Fulani girls do not mind being married at an early age(most of them).
The way normal people are eager to own a car/a house/go to school is the way they are eager to get married.
What that needs to be done is to educate this Hausa and Fulani girls and not to ''fight for their rights''.
Also, Hausa and Fulani girls sleep around a lot.
The only two things that really concerns me as a normal Nigerian is the VVF they get as a result of being pregnant as young girls and the poverty their early marriage causes.
Re: Ondo Senator Apologises For Supporting Child-Marriage Bill by Tolexander: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
Gamesmart:

is this musiwa's new monicker or what?
Re: Ondo Senator Apologises For Supporting Child-Marriage Bill by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
Crocodile tears from senator Akinyelure to avoid recall and salvage his political career.

Ati gbo sugbon, Ile ni apoti njoko de idi
Re: Ondo Senator Apologises For Supporting Child-Marriage Bill by Speechless85: 12:01am On Aug 24, 2013
I wonder which is worse, gay marriage or infant marriage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us' — IPOB Members Tell Malami / Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result / If You Were The President Of Nigeria, How Would You Make Nigeria Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.