Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,036 members, 7,866,921 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Chris Brown Breaks Up With Karrauche Tran - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Breaks Up With Karrauche Tran (943 Views)

Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) / OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! / Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Breaks Up With Karrauche Tran by ezehr(m): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-W73xw7egzEU/Ue1obg0JT2I/AAAAAAAB3fY/cVlwq7cwZLo/s1600/Brown-and-Karrueche-Feature-.png[/img]

In an official statement, the artiste confirmed his break-up by saying he is single and i don't think he would want to mingle....
[Fans have] seen me on and off again with different girls, you know who they are, but right now, as a 24-year-old man, I just choose to be single!"
''I'm still good friends with them. [Now] it's just me being focused with my music and doing this stuff. Right now, I'm in my prime.''

And i seriously liked Karrauche ooohhhh
Reda more here http://enzedokafor..com/2013/07/chris-brown-breaks-up-with-karrauche.html
Re: Chris Brown Breaks Up With Karrauche Tran by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Really don't see how this "news" will be Important or useful to Nigerians
Re: Chris Brown Breaks Up With Karrauche Tran by pfijacobs(m): 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
INCASE DIS MAKES FRONT PAGE..,,

*in beyonce's voice; i was here lalalalalal

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Breaks Up With Karrauche Tran by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
Rubbish!
Re: Chris Brown Breaks Up With Karrauche Tran by Nomski0(f): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
spongeback: Really don't see how this "news" will be Important or useful to Nigerians

Maybe people will think her name's karrauche.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Breaks Up With Karrauche Tran by Sanboy25: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
It's not their first break up nor the last one... undecided
Re: Chris Brown Breaks Up With Karrauche Tran by studio43(m): 11:42am On Jul 23, 2013
What is karruche?

Ugly name if u ask me

Kris brown is getting uglier by the day sef
Re: Chris Brown Breaks Up With Karrauche Tran by physise(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2013

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Wife Of CBN Gov, Sanusi Gets Chieftancy Title / "I Was Dethroned Because I Refused To Have Sex With The Director!" -MUNN 2013 / ‘my Obituary’ By Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.