Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

PHCN No Service No Pay Poster - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHCN No Service No Pay Poster (16336 Views)

Phcn No Longer Supplies Electricity But Bread / PHCN No Light Even On Election Day.. / Perm Sec: Patience Jonathan’ll Serve In Absentia, Earns No Pay – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2013
Bleep nepa
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by Beaf1: 10:44am On Jul 23, 2013
How can the owner of this shop pray for light to stabilize in Nigeria? If he has the power to fill the Kainji Dams with a sand I am sure he will. That is the problem of Nigeria. One of the very powerful Monarchs in the north has about 80% share in Mikano Generator company.

2 Likes

Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by Burger01(m): 10:44am On Jul 23, 2013
Which kinda places were those Are those places in Lagos or Abakaliki

angry
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by judedwriter(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2013
Na wa o! All these crazy bills can lead to revolution! We will all march the streets
displaying these mad bills with little light to enjoy. Phcn be warned!
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by Koolwilly(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2013
We have risen to fight our slave masters here. Please sign this petition. http://www.change.org/petitions/telecoms-service-provider-in-nigeria-all-data-users-demands-fairness
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by nissparts(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2013
I hope they realize there's a fixed N750 monthly charge on prepaid meters whether you have light or not.
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by Koolwilly(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2013
We are fighting against our telecoms slave masters here: https://www.nairaland.com/1363529/all-data-users-wake-up/27
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by Goddex: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2013
I strongly support the part calling for the provision of Prepaid meters.

My people, prepaid metres are very reliable and I strongly encourage everyone

to go for it. Being "tired of irregular power supply" is not even the issue but

consumers should pay for what they use not the dubious bills PHCN distribute every month end.

1 Like

Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by probsolver: 10:55am On Jul 23, 2013
mu2sa2: Let labour and civil society organizations mobilize people nationwide on this noble cause of no light, no pay. Gej and governors enjoy 24 hours` power supply that`s why they are paying lip service to the issue.

Suppoerted.

Some misguided youths that suppose to have flooded this and signed in favour will not come nw buh if na 'oga @d top' etc they will have time. Nigerian youthswake up
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by Exponental(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2013
I love this........
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by Linoversace: 11:13am On Jul 23, 2013
Goddex: I strongly support the part calling for the provision of Prepaid meters.

My people, prepaid metres are very reliable and I strongly encourage everyone

to go for it. Being "tired of irregular power supply" is not even the issue but

consumers should pay for what they use not the dubious bills PHCN distribute every month end.

Exactly!
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by goshen26: 11:15am On Jul 23, 2013
I concur. only that we Nigerians we are cowards, so to say, we are afraid of death for our right
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by stone07(m): 11:15am On Jul 23, 2013
DICKtator: i doubt those places exist

grin grin grin grin
These are areas in Ilorin.
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by stone07(m): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2013
[quote author=Burger01]Which kinda places were those Are those places in Lagos or Abakaliki

angry[/quote
ILORIN
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 23, 2013
U dont do your obligations as a citizen yet you want the govt to function as a sane govt. VOTE DUMBO Jonathan OUT
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by simo2rule(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2013
It's time we took drastic steps towards asking for what is ours... Very good move and highly commendable.
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by Thorpe85(f): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2013
i strongly support this move, since the beginning of this year, PHCN has been giving us a bill of 11,000 to 12,000.
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by Revolva(m): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2013
this PHCN folks are...stupid ..with that slogan....dem ey brig light 247 before
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by HARDEYLEKE(m): 11:31am On Jul 23, 2013
ct)(:
U can give me a call 08084445554
na ur own product u wan sell.... Man must chop anyway
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by emmanuel4758(m): 11:33am On Jul 23, 2013
i hear dat oko people wont pay phcn bill for one year is dat true
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by emmanuel4758(m): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2013
Thorpe85: i strongly support this move, since the beginning of this year, PHCN has been giving us a bill of 11,000 to 12,000(my area is Ketu alapere in lagos).
u would hav also put d name of ur lodge nah ....
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by akwadeltan: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2013
If PHCN Try am na to bust their yeye head... freaking pissed indeed.
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by Thorpe85(f): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2013
emmanuel4758: u would hav also put d name of ur lodge nah ....
ok?
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by dabrake(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2013
emekus_2013: its high time we rise up and take back our country . ladies can call me on 08167375530
you dey mad.
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 23, 2013
But honestly, all those areas on the poster, where are they located self lipsrsealed
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by sugardaddy1(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2013
nissparts: I hope they realize there's a fixed N750 monthly charge on prepaid meters whether you have light or not.
I think it's about N1000 monthly now.
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by zionsdaughter: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2013
DICKtator: i doubt those places exist

grin grin grin grin
They do...in Ilorin.
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by confusion247(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
kennyeast: Nigerians have sold their future to tribalism and regionalism. Imagine somebody supporting GEJ just because he's from his or her region, or because he or she doesn't want a northerner to lead. We claim to be smarter than the northerners yet they have been ruling us for years, and the richest man in the country and Africa as a whole is from the north, we really need to check ourselves. Its better to be a slave in a stranger's house, than to be a slave in ur own house.
You are the mumu here. You've forgotten that 38 years of northern disastrous rule ruined Nigeria. What did Obasanjo achieve in terms of power for the 8 years he was in aso rock. Have you forgotten that Obasanjo spent 16 billion dollars and electricity and gave us darkness. Thabo mbeki of south Africa spent 25 billion dollars and generated 50,000 mega watts of electricity. Shame on you for being a bigot. If obasanjo did well by wasting 16 billion dollars in 8 years, then you want Jonathan to be a magician. Rise above hatred ....call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by Cmeo(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
For all I know, these area are in Ilorin. I live in Sango area of Ilorin, and since I moved to the area over 18 months ago, no PHCN official has the gut to come and distribute bill or cut light supply but they give us light at their own time despite not paying bills or cut anyones supply. They know those cult guys lives around sango area, so they dare not try them.
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by chessguru1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
No light in my street since april!!!
One lady J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ came a few hours ago 2 check something on our meter. I told her I felt like lynching her on the spot, she J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ laughed.

I don't think she understood how serious I meant it
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by Weyrey1ofNaija(f): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
emekus_2013: its high time we rise up and take back our country . ladies can call me on 08167375530
Ode oponu. Nobody wants to call you. Pervert.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets / Lekki Victims’ Families, Hospitals Threatened, Bribed - Dabiraoluwa Adeyinka / Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.