Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

PHCN No Service No Pay Poster - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHCN No Service No Pay Poster (16335 Views)

Phcn No Longer Supplies Electricity But Bread / PHCN No Light Even On Election Day.. / Perm Sec: Patience Jonathan’ll Serve In Absentia, Earns No Pay – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by andyanders: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
PHCN are all robbers.

For 5 months now, I have been on gen. Its painful and they want me to be paying service charge on the months they never gave me light. Is that not robbery? In fact if not God, PHCN staffs should be given poison when they come seeing you.
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by Baaby: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
We pay tax they catch fun shocked
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by telim: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
hiltop!:

Yes, they are, those places are in Ilorin to the best of my knowledge
places like sango, kulende estate, texaco, kwarapoly gate, oyun, agbede, oke adini. They have not paid their light bill for 18 month now, phcn claims the aforemention areas have not been paying their electricity bills for over 18 months which equate to approximatly 29million naira where as the consumers also claim that their neighbour hood are always in blackout except on saturday and sunday where they will enjoy five hours of electricity and from 27th to 30th of each month they will enjoy about 8 hours of electricity which as been going on for over 30 months. The youths came up with the idea of no light no pay and told phcn staff never to distribute bills in the affected areas and charge them to court to refund 65% of their payments for the last 30 month or compensate them with 2880 hours of electricity which is equivalent to four month. The out come of the case in december 2012 was 50 50, The verdict was that phcn should clear the bills of the affected areas, start a new bill that will correlate with the amount of electricity consumption as from january first 2013, phcn should not compensate the affected areas and should come up with a sharing formula in the state that will benefit all. Since their are places that enjoy over 17 hours of electricity per day. The situation improve to about eight hours of electricity on working days and 12 hours on saturday and sunday for three week, before they finally brought back their old formula and kept the areas in constant blackout. The youths of the affected areas later charge phcn to court for violating the verdict of the court and to urge phcn to stick to the january 2013 formula.
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by Kelechi2020(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
Who never thought nigeria will get to this stage where tribalism and junk reasoning will be dumped by its citizenry and a just cause chosen to mitigate the suffering of the masses.to me this is a partial revolution which is really iminient in nigeria.lets be warned that regional politics will enter this note and what will happen next will be people calling for those that rose against nepa to be disconnected.i rest my case.
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by whoelse1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
chess guru: No light in my street since april!!!
One lady J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ came a few hours ago 2 check something on our meter. I told her I felt like lynching her on the spot, she J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ laughed.

You for lynch am naahh... This pple piss me off. As I write this,I'm holding in my hand the bill for the month of June! Just imagine in we only had light for just 3-5days in total in the month of June and this baggas billed me #47,086! I've made up my mind not (o pay one kobo... And I go dey use light. Na thunder go fire all of dem! If only we all will rise and fight this injustice like the Arabs r doing!

I don't think she understood how serious I meant it
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
emekus_2013: its high time we rise up and take back our country . ladies can call me on 08167375530

My guy why are you jumping from thread to thread begging ladies to call you.

Better go to the nearest Ashi Joint in your area or arrange Vaseline.
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by tinuolababy(f): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
DICKtator: i doubt those places exist

grin grin grin grin

they exist in Ilorin
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by gerald09(m): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
I keep asking myself why is it dat a substantial minority have subdued d majority. If u study the reason why PHCN is still messed up u realise d problem is made up of 2% of its members and the remaining 98% will rather kill demselves to please dat 2% den go home and complain how dat 2% is making life hard for them. Its d same reason why during slavery 1 white man owned @ list 200 black men n for generation dese black men sat down to complain how dat 1 white man make life hard for 200 of dem. Its sad dat d black race can be so submissive to suffering and turn to religion for help, proving that d black race were and are still made to be ruled over.
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
supereagle: Nigerian are cowards,we can not take our destiny into our hands.The rubbish the politicians are trying in this country can't happen in any African Arab Nations

I CRAWLED OUT OF SAME COWARDICE RECENTLY. VISIT MY BLOG, INSCRIBED WITHIN MY SIGNATURE TEXTS.
ALL HANDS MUST BE ON DECK TO ENSURE THE CABAL 'RAPIN.G' THIS NATION IS VOTED OUT OF POWER.
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
One lady J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ came a few hours ago 2 check something on our meter. I told her I felt like lynching her on the spot, she J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ laughed.

grin grin
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by VicGoodGuy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
[quote author=whoelse?][/quote]

Why did you use the word 'lynching'? She didn't understand the word. She thought you meant toasting her. That's why she was laughing. Showing her a very sharp, tested OK, UTC cutlass would have done the job perfectly well.
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
Kamanda:

My guy why are you jumping from thread to thread begging ladies to call you.

Better go to the nearest Ashi Joint in your area or [size=14pt]arrange Vaseline.[/size]

BAD GUY grin grin
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by VicGoodGuy(m): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2013

Why did you use the word 'lynching'? She didn't understand the word. She thought you meant toasting her. That's why she was laughing. Showing her a very sharp, tested OK, UTC cutlass would have done the job perfectly well.
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by chessguru1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
VicGoodGuy:

grin
She get luck say she disown phcn @ the spot. Said she was with the company distributing d meter.
Hehehe Lynching na part and parcel of our scheme of work 4 uniport.
#RIPALUU4
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by chessguru1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by chessguru1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
VoteOutPDPJona:

grin grin
Men no be joke something ooo!
As I dey like dis, the water for my tank way I don dey manage 4 d past 1 week J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ finich sad
I dey reason how I go carry my 2 left leg go baff for my sis house before I start 2 dey reason buying fuel for evening
Re: PHCN No Service No Pay Poster by kingviny: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
5 REASONS WHY YOU MUST OWN AN INVERTER (FUELESS & NOISELESS POWER GEN.) IN NIGERIA

• With the high cost of PHCN bill, an Inverter will help you to store energy for later use so that you can maximize your PHCN power expenditure.

• With the stress in Nigeria, you can not afford not to sleep well at night with light and fan. If PHCN power is not in supply, you can switch to inverter. Don’t join those who risk using noisy and smoky power generator overnight. They are hazardous, disturbing and very dangerous! Inverter is noiseless, fueless, smokeless and not dangerous.

• The savings made in terms of fuel and maintenance when you compare inverter use to that of power generator is very huge! With the ever sky rocketing cost of fuel and maintenance stress, you can imagine how much you will be saving.

• The money you spend in fuelling your gen. on a daily basis for 1 year is enough to buy our complete inverter solution (inverter + battery) of which the battery can last you for up to 5 years!

• By using inverter at home/office, you will be helping to reduce the gas toxins being generated by power generator users in Nigeria. Many epidemic air borne diseases can then be minimized.

OWNING AN INVERTER IN NIGERIA IS THE WISEST THING TO DO. YOU DESERVE
THE BEST, GO FOR IT NOW!

WE CAN SUPPLY YOU OUR 2.0 KVA INVERTER + BATTERY CHARGER AT A GIVE AWAY PRICE SPLASH OF N34,950 ONLY. WE WILL ADVISE YOU ON THE BEST TYPE OF BATTERY TO BUY. TO SAVE YOU A LOT OF MONEY, WE HAVE RE-ENGINEERED THIS 2.0 KVA INVERTER MODEL TO RUN ON ONLY 1 BATTERY ( 200 AH MODEL, DEEP CYCLE )

OTHER RATINGS ARE AVAILABLE.

HURRY AND ORDER NOW! WE HAVE LIMITED STOCK.
HOTLINES:- 07081516945 , 07025402410 , 08159310212