Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

What's More Important To You In Life- Money, Love, Success, Health? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's More Important To You In Life- Money, Love, Success, Health? (2320 Views)

Why Is The Size Of A Guy's Dick So Important To Ladies? / Money,love And Relationship / Is Money Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's More Important To You In Life- Money, Love, Success, Health? by kolamilan(m): 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
For me everything is interconnected. I put my spiritual / mental / emotional health first every time. I have to be in equilibrium in order to allow love success and money into my life. At the same time, being in equilibrium basically means being as loving as possible. For me love is an action not a feeling, it is being compassionate,patient, accepting and respectful to everyone, most importantly myself. To love myself and others, to have peace of mind / spiritual health I have to make sure my needs are met. That means not sacrificing my hopes and desires for others and part of my hopes and desires includes being successful and having money! I'm not talking about being selfish. In fact putting myself first lets me be more selfless.
Money is important in the sense that if I'm careful with my money and accrue wealth then I can take responsibility for myself and that's a big part of maintaining my spiritual equilibrium.Money most definitely cannot buy you love, or even health, but if you act in a loving manner you may well find that you attract wealth of all descriptions - material and otherwise. As for success: isn't that just all of the above?
So, If you had to pick one which one is really the most important to you?
Re: What's More Important To You In Life- Money, Love, Success, Health? by kreamidiva(f): 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
All of them are important to me.they all walk hand-in-glove.
Re: What's More Important To You In Life- Money, Love, Success, Health? by Sanboy25: 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
Money a.k.a Success cool
Then health and lastly love. smiley
Re: What's More Important To You In Life- Money, Love, Success, Health? by puscifer: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
I would say health. What's the point of being rich if you've spent your whole life being a fatass and smoking cigarettes all day? Money can't just magically cure every sickness. Plenty of celebrities die young even when they're loaded.
Same goes for love. You found love great, but you're going to die of cancer in 2 years.
Re: What's More Important To You In Life- Money, Love, Success, Health? by puscifer: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sanboy25: Money a.k.a Success cool
Then health and lastly love. smiley
na every thing you want ?
Re: What's More Important To You In Life- Money, Love, Success, Health? by Sanboy25: 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
puscifer: na every thing you want ?
What more ?
Re: What's More Important To You In Life- Money, Love, Success, Health? by puscifer: 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
What more ?
They're all kind of unimportant to me because,money is only a means to an end. I've never really seen the point of caring too much about health either, as we're all going to die eventually anyway and I'd rather have a short, enjoyable life than a long one spent trying only to lengthen it further.
Re: What's More Important To You In Life- Money, Love, Success, Health? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
Health
Money
Success
Love
Re: What's More Important To You In Life- Money, Love, Success, Health? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 23, 2013
Health is the most important thing. smiley
Re: What's More Important To You In Life- Money, Love, Success, Health? by fabat: 10:23am On Jul 23, 2013
Yield: Health is the most important thing. smiley
i will choose money, because you can always buy love and health.
Re: What's More Important To You In Life- Money, Love, Success, Health? by Dovahkiin(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2013
Money
Love
Success
Health
Re: What's More Important To You In Life- Money, Love, Success, Health? by Cholls(m): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2013
All very important

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Story Of My ((ass)) ASUU Strike Sexcapede / Movie Producer Who Sleéps With Girls Caught In The Act / How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.