Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Movie Producer Who Sleéps With Girls Caught In The Act - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Movie Producer Who Sleéps With Girls Caught In The Act (2318 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movie Producer Who Sleéps With Girls Caught In The Act by bigemmmybig(m): 9:10am On Jul 11, 2014
This mess is everywhere but it seems to be more rampant in the movie
industry due to the high number of ladies who want to appear in movies at all
cost. A Ghanaian movie producer who has made sleeping with young girls his
stock in trade has been nabbed by the Police.
His bubble busted when he deceived a 17-year old girl that he can get her a
movie role in an upcoming talk of the town movie. He kept deceiving the girl
for a while and later asked for séx, so he could get her on the final list, an act
she consented to and he enjoyed himself with the girl…
Sadly the girl never got featured in the said movie. Her father later got to know
what happened to his daughter and went to the producer’s house with the
police to arrest the rough rider and deal with him.
To the surprise of many, when they got to his house, police caught the randy
producer red handed sleéping with yet another young girl before he would give
her a movie role.

www.nollywoodmagazine.com/2014/07/movie-producer-who-sleeps-with-girls-caught-in-the-act.html

Re: Movie Producer Who Sleéps With Girls Caught In The Act by walexGodson(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2014
Wonder shall never end
Re: Movie Producer Who Sleéps With Girls Caught In The Act by dre11(m): 9:54am On Jul 11, 2014
**just passing**
Re: Movie Producer Who Sleéps With Girls Caught In The Act by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 11, 2014
Wait make my water full.

Re: Movie Producer Who Sleéps With Girls Caught In The Act by Dubby6(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2014
What is d guy on green abi na blue doing...dis is what i call an odoniferous saga..
Why dem come dey parade d other gal as if say she do anything ...bullshit
Re: Movie Producer Who Sleéps With Girls Caught In The Act by bigemmmybig(m): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2014
Dubby6: What is d guy on blue doing

i dont know o grin
Re: Movie Producer Who Sleéps With Girls Caught In The Act by bigemmmybig(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2014
krall: Wait make my water full.

walahi u no serius grin

(1) (Reply)

Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money / Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Him And For Her / I Want To Stick To One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.