Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? (76798 Views)

Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) / Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? / Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by timothydare(m): 6:31am On Sep 09, 2022
I noticed 99% of ladies who wear Polo always FLIP it up and allow it hang on their waist.

My question:

Why do ladies like to Flip their polo and allow it hang on their waist?

��

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by heniford2: 6:33am On Sep 09, 2022
There selling point

384 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by robinso01(m): 6:37am On Sep 09, 2022
Why do market women open their shops?

891 Likes 74 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by superCleanworks(m): 6:39am On Sep 09, 2022
FOR MOST OF THEM, especially the new breeds, that is where their brain and self worth and entire value pack is so they need it open, for proper functionality.
If you think it is a lie, just pull that shirt down and see how they go insane. grin

441 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 09, 2022
Their problem. I prefer a flat ass lady because they are usually deep and wide. All these orobo with big yansh are too tight for my liking.

79 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by muyico(m): 6:42am On Sep 09, 2022
4 men 2 c hw it dey shake and give oda ladies wey no get yansh headpains

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 09, 2022
It’s nothing, it’s female nature to flaunt and not necessarily with any bad intentions. Guys always think ladies flaunt their assets to attract them but it’s not always so.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 09, 2022
Bodmum:
Their problem. I prefer a flat ass lady because they are usually deep down. All these orobo with big yansh are too tight for my liking.
Na bone this one like, just say you have small something and nobody will crucify you

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 09, 2022
you are just a kid., I have a good tool but I prefer slim and flat yansh ladies.
Rozross:
Na bone this one like, just say you have small something and nobody will crucify you

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 09, 2022
Bodmum:
you are just a kid., I have good tool but I prefer slim and flat yansh ladies.
This is to save face, I understand.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by bewla(m): 7:18am On Sep 09, 2022
First six to comment say nothing

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by illicit(m): 7:18am On Sep 09, 2022
To get attention

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by erad(m): 7:29am On Sep 09, 2022
What sort of nonsense question is this?

It's only natural for a shirt that is not tucked in to roll up while walking, even for a guy.

Sometimes you lift it up to sit down and don't bother taking it back down when you stand up.

Sometimes they want to have easier access to their pockets to take and return their phone or money or key easily.

My point is, it is a very harmless unintentional phenomenon.
Why make a big deal out of it?

127 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by MrBroke(m): 8:04am On Sep 09, 2022
As a girl once you do this, my respect for you is dead gone cause you are senseless

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by lereinter(m): 8:49am On Sep 09, 2022
Now they now tie it at the abdomen region

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:25am On Sep 09, 2022
That shii right there elevates their ego by creating a facade of a big as$ behind 'em

Ladies are too confused to know what they even want for themselves

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by meobizy(f): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2022
SS1 children all over this thread. I don turn agbaya by force.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by STEWpid(f): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chai

So you guys are concerned about where the real power lies..?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Comeonline(m): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by kingamaa(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Na to show off

If you have it flaunt it abi no be so

I just hope the wrong one doesn't catch it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by obajoey(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Selling point

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Wintertime: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by LaSenior: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Nosa111(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wetin your eyes dey do there ? Ashawo!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Mercury12(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
They are showcasing their God given talents. cheesy

Men are really suffering
cheesy

Rozross:
It’s nothing, it’s female nature to flaunt and not necessarily with any bad intentions. Guys always think ladies flaunt their assets to attract them but it’s not always so.

DJ YK mule! grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Anaerobi(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
80% of ladies believe that their butt is a selling point. So they're marketing their product.

24 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Manson1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
It's the new normal...

BTW...

This is a four bedroom residential accommodation designed by asomarchitectng..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings/construction..

See my signature for contact details/portfolio...

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by GodPrince: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bodmum:
Their problem. I prefer a flat ass lady because they are usually deep down. All these orobo with big yansh are too tight for my liking.
watin dey worry you
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by BloomingDale(f): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
heniford2:
There selling point

To prevent their butt from stretching it especially ladies with big bum. The pulling action might be uncomfortable. Guys have flat butt so the shirts just fall down in a straight line so no pulling.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got / Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.