Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash (42918 Views)

Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) / Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) / Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by debbleopto: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.Y always using there parents 4 sacrifices.Douglas,Abati,Patience etc

It looks like the more they apply the roforofo mouth the more they loose someone very dear. Jonathan went to condole Abati not knowing that he will have his share soonest. Pen just went for grandfather burial. Jonathan his brother last year. Ah what happen. All this within a year!
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by cheleku(m): 10:20am On Jul 23, 2013
obowunmi: Let them all die.

You must be insane.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2013
RIP Oma ,by the way hw old is she ? Because PEJ is no more young talkless of her mom.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Abagworo(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

Hommie... when last did you pass that road?!!

That road has been fully tarred and even the bridge opened.. I passed that road just last week Teusday on my drive from Port-Harcourt to Lagos.. That road is easily amongst the best stretch of road I drove on during my drive to Lagos. Infact, that road is well tarred with not even a single pothole on it all the way from Port Harcourt Airport, past Isiopko and up tp Elele and even up till Omerelu (the boundary between Port-Harcourt and Owerri).

That road is in superb condition.. Infact, I know the spot they are reffering to and its in good condition. No potholes, nothing..

This accident is not the fault of the Road, but either driver error, over-speeding or mechanical failure..

The road you are talking about was constructed by Amaechi and not FG and is Port-Harcourt/Owerri expressway. She died on East/West road at Elele Alimini.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by wonlasewonimi: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2013
Another N1b tombstone be this o
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by bigben3: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2013
Too bad! RIP mama. I hope this will be a wake up call to the concerns to do the needful. The rich also cry!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by obailala(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2013
ogb5: Lord this my prayer.

There is a man who wants to be governor of delta state in 2015, lord do not let it come to pass.
The man is the minister of Niger Delta ministry.
His name is Orubebe, Lord in your infinite wisdom do not let this man come close to the govt house at Asaba in 2015, otherwise delta will be finished.

The only major road project under his ministry is the east west road, that project has been moving at snail speed.
If Orubebe had completed the road, our president's in-law would not have died of accident travelling between ph and bayelsa.

Lord all our previous governors are either working crooks like Ibori, or non working saints like Ibru. We have never had non working crooks as governors. Orubebe has all the penchant of a non working crook.

Give the president and 1st lady the wisdom to understand that this tragedy was directly caused by the ineptitude of his ministers of works and that of the Niger Delta.

This we pray today through our lord. Amen
I beg to differ. The present governor of DT is a non-working crook. The prayer should rather be that we shouldn't have ANOTHER non-working crook in quick succession.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Alexgeneration(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2013
grin This was the same road that the retardeen and his foot soldiers refused to fix, now the mother of our shepopotamus is dead consequent of this same road.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by skyluv2000(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2013
Amechi you keep rolling this ball little by little, wen it move faster dnt run ooooo.

Soyinka can talk to your oil well Amechi to be lenient in searching for havoc.

Fashola and babangida Aliyu to call ur collegues excesses in order becos the sound of the music nw is getting hotter.

Tinubu can remove ur eye glass and talk to this Lunatic of a gov Amechi. Becos wen this infeno burns it will be very bad.

GEJ i give you go ahead, crush that full ok. Ibos will back you up.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by spacebus: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2013
i hope this does not aggravate the political tension in rivers the more..na PEJ mama die o!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by ronnyfam(f): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2013

This is dumb and inhuman,may God forgive you

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Okijajuju1(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2013
Abagworo:

The road you are talking about was constructed by Amaechi and not FG and is Port-Harcourt/Owerri expressway. She died on East/West road at Elele Alimini.

[b]Anxiety gripped some parts of Port Harcourt yesterday over an accident involving four occupants of a black Toyota Corolla vehicle, one of them believed to be very close to the first Lady Dame Patience Jonathan.

[size=18pt]A driver, an elderly woman who unconfirmed reports said was a relation of the First Lady, 12-year-old and a 30-year-old woman were in the car before it lost control and tumbled into the bushes at the Isiokpo Bridge, Owerri-Port Harcourt expressway at about 4pm.[/size]

Officials of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) who first reached the accident scene confirmed the elderly woman and the 12-year-old girl dead, while the driver and a middle-aged woman survived with serious injuries.

The two survivors were taken to an undisclosed hospital, while the corpses of the old woman and the teenage girl were taken to the mortuary of the Isiokpo General Hospital.

After a few hours, the Rivers Police Commissioner, Mr Joseph Mbu, came with an entourage of senior police officers and took away the corpses to the mortuary of Prima Hospital, Elechi Beach located at Mile One area of Port Harcourt.

A visit to the Kpaima Mortuary, located in the Diobu area of Port Harcourt last night, revealed that the corpses of a teenage girl and a woman believed to be a very important personality (VIP) were deposited at the mogue.

A security man at the gate of the mogue, who pleaded anonymity, told LEADERSHIP that the corpses, which were deposited at about 8pm, were accompanied by about eight police patrol vehicles. However, the authorities of the private mortuary refused to give further details about the deposited corpses.

When contacted, Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Mrs. Agnes Agabe, said the police command was not aware of any such incident.

When contacted at press time, Ayo Osinlu, spokesperson of the first lady, believed to be in Geneva, Switzerland, with the first lady, could not be reached and all text messages sent to his phone were not replied.

[/b]

Port Harcourt Owerri expressway is the Airport axis and there is a bridge just before Isiokpo turn off on the road where they sell corn presently...

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Olaolufred(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2013
koolet: The bad Road her inlaw failed to look into led 2 her Demise

THE EVIL MEN DO STAND AKIMBO BESIDE THEM.
TO DO WHAT? JUDGE THEM OF COURSE.

THIS OLD WOMAN WOULD HAVE JOINED IN SAYING "AMAECHI IS A DEMON"
BUT IT WAS THIS AMAECHI ASKING FOR EAST-WEST ROAD TO BE GIVEN TOP PRIORITY COS OF THE PAIN PEOPLE GO THROUGH.
WHILE HER DAUGHTER WILL SAY, "MAMA NO MIND THAT FOOLISH AMAECHI".

SEE THE END NOW. THE SMOOTH EAST-WEST ROAD HAS CAUSED THE DEATH OF A CITIZEN WHO TAKES SIDE WITH "NA OUR TURN"

HOWEVER, THEIR TURN COULDN'T HELP INSULATE THEM FROM WHAT 150 MILLION OTHER NIGERIANS SUFFERS DAILY.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Damsman10(m): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2013
CHAIRMAN1: Our roads are in bad shape, maybe God used this as a point of contact for the voiceless
so the rich also die...
Jonathan neva tot sum1 close 2 im wud eva travel by does goddamn roads...
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by 3kay945(m): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2013
I dont like the person of the president but that isnt enough to speak ill of his dead inlaw....
nigerians where have you put your morals?
I dont say this phrase 'RIP', I would have said it. cry

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by debbleopto: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2013
skyluv2000: Amechi you keep rolling this ball little by little, wen it move faster dnt run ooooo.

Soyinka can talk to your oil well Amechi to be lenient in searching for havoc.

Fashola and babangida Aliyu to call ur collegues excesses in order becos the sound of the music nw is getting hotter.

Tinubu can remove ur eye glass and talk to this Lunatic of a gov Amechi. Becos wen this infeno burns it will be very bad.

GEJ i give you go ahead, crush that full ok. Ibos will back you up.

I trust you ibos. It is where money is that you follow, even if the money is in okija shrine.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by hikmoj(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2013
Chei! Our money don suffer again,d money dem go use 4 d burial go fit librate one community 4rm poverty

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Dagoma: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2013
They'll all die, but good ones like Amaechi will survive to continue doing the good work they used to.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by 3kay945(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2013
hikmoj: Chei! Our money don suffer again,d money dem go use 4 d burial go fit librate one community 4rm poverty

Yes o , na so we see am o. abi wetin person go do now?
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by gulfer: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2013
Omi tan leyin eja. We wait while drama unfolds.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Abagworo(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

Port Harcourt Owerri expressway is the Airport axis and there is a bridge just before Isiokpo turn off on the road where they sell corn presently...

That bridge is too short for such an accident. I guess there was a mechanical fault. Why have they been giving information that its East/West road and that she was heading to Bayelsa? You can only use that road to Bayelsa by getting to the Elele Ecobank roundabout and using that narrow lonely road to Elele Alimini.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by sarutobie(m): 10:44am On Jul 23, 2013
So every road mishap is as a result of bad roads? Overspeeding on a smooth road nko? Drunk driving nko? So the road mishap which claimed the late diana(rip) was due to bad roads?Shallow minded buffoons like Demdem and co will stoop so low as to use a woman's death to propel their political agenda and the gullible will gobble em up.

9 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by neio: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2013
The high and mighty also cry!Who are they gonna make the scapegoats? RIP Mama Patience!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Uziehot(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2013
As u lay ur bed,so u lie on it.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Dasaintpee(m): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2013
du u knw you are part of the 'all' you mentioned. U can as well kick the bucket.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Okijajuju1(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2013
Abagworo:

That bridge is too short for such an accident. I guess there was a mechanical fault. Why have they been giving information that its East/West road and that she was heading to Bayelsa? You can only use that road to Bayelsa by getting to the Elele Ecobank roundabout and using that narrow lonely road to Elele Alimini.

YEAH!!

The bridge may be short, but approaching that bridge from the airport axis can be quite tricky! That bend is sharper than it looks, and should a vehicle like an SUV take that bend at top speed, then its very likely that an accident can occur cos of its high centre of gravity.

Also! many people travelling out of port-Harcourt prefer to take the Ph-Owerri route and turn off at Elele (ecobank) round about, rather than use East-West road. Lord knows if I were travelling to Bayelsa, I would do same.

I believe its either a Mechanical fault, over speeding or driver error...

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by blackbeau1(f): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2013
RIP ma
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by mkoabiola: 10:52am On Jul 23, 2013
Vanity upon vanity,all na vanity.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2013
Another gobe for Rivers state and Amaechi especially . This time na fight to finish o..
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by ogmask: 10:55am On Jul 23, 2013
THE DEPLORABLE CONDITION OF THE EAST WEST ROAD IS A REMINDER THAT ANYBODY CAN BE A VICTIM. FGN/MNDA WAKE UP TO YOUR RESPONSIBLITY.

I STILL DEY LOOK!
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by msauden: 10:55am On Jul 23, 2013
debbleopto:

souls don't rest in peace just by our prayers but through repentance of the individual from sin. UNLESS A MAN BE BORN AGAIN HE CAN NOT SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD. JN3:3. All the wishful prayers amount to nothing unless you will say God is not serious with His word, like the serpent said in Eden's garden and deceived Eve. Balam said " oh that I might died the death of the righteous" not of the unsaved sinner.

How do u know?

Have u eva died?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) / Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain / Who Is Winning In Kaduna Governorship Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.