Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash (42901 Views)

Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) / Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) / Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by SELFWORTH: 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
obas01: D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ shud all die , Hundreds of Nigerians are dying of badt leadership, Visit any of d public hospital u will no wat am saying .. Anybody who support d bad & corrupt administration shud die, Leave and let live!

.....including all those who wish other human beings dead. They should be the ones that God should call home first.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
Runs wey man make na the same runs go kill man

#rest in peace
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by SELFWORTH: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
eagle,eye:
Okija-juju,
Is that picture for real?

Why the graphic pictures?

Some people are sadists.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by IYANGBALI: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
Demdem: Very Unfortunate but not unexpected. The same road Amaechi cried about that made him to be hated is the same road that took her life. of cos the cultist, Bipi was on ground to take her corpse to the hospital. The evil men does surely hunt them. Those fools will get to PH, jump into an helicopter enroute Beyelsa not knowing that their family members also ply that deadly road.
I hold Orubebe and retardeen responsible for this death.
Hundreds have painfully died on that road thousands of others have also constantly suffered on that road that includes me. Unfortunately, retardeeness mum just added to the statistics. If they like, they shouldnt accelerate the job on that road, Retardeen also has a mother, she may be next.
A word is enough for the wise.
good talk

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Olaolufred(m): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
maclatunji:

People will post things without verification in these days of social media craze. So, who can tell us the correct location.

Dame Patience, I commiserate with you. President Goodluck Jonathan, be a good husband and do not politicise this death even if your lackeys encourage you to.

GOOD ADVICE.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by IYANGBALI: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
mascott: The dead woman is not her biological mother but adopted. Her biological mother died many years ago. Please confirm from the right sources to avoid misinforming the public.
no wonder
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by McLuhan(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
Must we politicise everything in this country? Is there no space for common human grieving when tragic events of this nature occur? Must we gloat over every misfortune that befalls anyone remotely connected to our political opponents? The pettiness that I sometimes find on Nairaland is quite unwholesome and unfortunate. All the same, I join other well-meaning members of this forum to extend my sincere condolences to the bereaved family. But let us remember that death is a debt that all humans must pay, sooner or later.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by SELFWORTH: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
emmanuel4758: mama if u reach dat place play for ur daugter to repent and behave like first lady nt superior lady ..um but if she no repent help us book special place for her in hell .rip mama africa, we do luv u bye bye

Very dumb comment. Hope this comment has brought you the joy you were expecting.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by autchkings: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
obowunmi: Let them all die.
God did not hate any body,it dose not matter what u think they are doing,God still love them. mind u,u might be worst than these politicians u are condemning. Who know what u do in secret. Be careful don't bring jurgement on your generation with ur mouth.May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by SELFWORTH: 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
autchkings:
God did not hate any body,it dose not matter what u think they are doing,God still love them. mind u,u might be worst than these politicians u are condemning. Who know what u do in secret. Be careful don't bring jurgement on your generation with ur mouth.May her soul rest in peace.

.....and CURSES . Curses will come to many of those who rejoice in the suffering of others. .
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Bensonite: 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
mascott: The dead woman is not her biological mother but adopted. Her biological mother died many years ago. Please confirm from the right sources to avoid misinforming the public.
You are right, She is not her biological mother. Her mother died 1993 at Aggrey road Port Harcourt by accident too on her way to church. I attended the funeral then.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Eastcoast33(m): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
Bipi’s aide, Mr. Fred Itobo, told The PUNCH that the President’s wife’s mother was involved in the accident while she was on her way to Bayelsa State.

“Yes! She was involved in an accident and she died. Her body has been taken to a mortuary. Bipi was among those who took her body to the mortuary,” Itobo said.
THE WAY DIS GUY SPOKE EEEH SSS FIT HOLD AM OOO YESS WITH EXCLAMATION sef

When contacted, the State Director of FRSC, Dr. Kayode Olagunju, declined comment on the matter, saying, [b]“I cannot say anything on this matter now until I get full details.”[/b]everybody dey fear 4 em job ooo d guy no wan incure d wrath ofTHE OGA AT THE TOPgrin
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by obamaobama: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
demmy55: I said it! They have finally sacrificed the poor woman against 2015. sad

May her soul rest in peace piece.
ar u ok atall jona sacrificed his junior brother 4 patience jona?
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Pontaboki: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
The Elele Road is smooth and was recently completed by NDDC
biolabee: How come she was not In a private jet or helicopter

The roads are really bad

May she RIP
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Dee60: 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
So sad! Sorry, madam!
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by benjsniper33: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
#Passing by and scratching my head and scrotum at the same time,with my eyes wide open" grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
RIP
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
When a man sh1ts on his way to the farm, he comes back to meet not only the sh1t but also big flies disturbing with their buzzing sound.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
I guess that obligates us to me nice to her by sweetening the truth. Nigerians are too sentimental.

May her mother's life rest in peace.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
Can't wait to hear PEJ say 'may Mama's womanhood live forever'.....RIP Mama PEJ
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by mekano1980: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
obowunmi: Let them all die.

Your Generation will die first,and should lead by example.Idiots and the likes of u fools.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by IYANGBALI: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pls whoever knows the first lady, I am in to events planning,I am also in to the supply of aso ebi,drinks,cows,pigs,snails,fish,snakes,bush meat,fowls and caskets. I need my own chair grin of the nasional grin cake.For more information pls call 08065325698
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Pls whoever knows the first lady, I am in to events planning,I am also in to the supply of aso ebi,drinks,cows,pigs,snails,fish,snakes,bush meat,fowls and caskets. For more information pls call 08065325698

Lmaooo grin
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by mamagee3(f): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
May her soul rest in peace!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
ebenezer4o2: Amaechi is doing a good job there in PH,kill dem all spiritually Amaechi.

PH WARS PT II: AMAECHI STRIKES BACK
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Erifenz: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
Good news
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Pennywise(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
May her soul rest in peace. If Patience decides to bury her mother in Port Harcourt, all you residents including your Governor have not seen anything yet. In your own interest be prepared to vacate that city.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by nairaarea: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

Hommie... when last did you pass that road?!!

That road has been fully tarred and even the bridge opened.. I passed that road just last week Teusday on my drive from Port-Harcourt to Lagos.. That road is easily amongst the best stretch of road I drove on during my drive to Lagos. Infact, that road is well tarred with not even a single pothole on it all the way from Port Harcourt Airport, past Isiopko and up tp Elele and even up till Omerelu (the boundary between Port-Harcourt and Owerri).

That road is in superb condition.. Infact, I know the spot they are refering to and its in good condition. No potholes, nothing..

OKIJA JUJU DO YOU REMEMBER THIS BANNER THAT IS USUALLY AT THE IMO END OF THE ROAD: THIS IS A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONSTRUCTED BY THE RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT?

RIP TO THE DEAD. GOD KNOWS BEST

This accident is not the fault of the Road, but either driver error, over-speeding or mechanical failure..
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by aalex1: 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
biolabee: How come she was not In a private jet or helicopter

The roads are really bad

May she RIP
If d story is,she was involved in aa helicopter crash, U̶̲̥̅̊'lld say dats how dey waste tax payers money on private family travels.cos its road U̶̲̥̅̊'re complainin...moral is, U̶̲̥̅̊ can neva please humans.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Zither(m): 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
Painful exit...RIP Mrs. We all will die one day but I pray it will never be a second before our time.. IJN..amen

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by OdionOdion: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
Demdem: Very Unfortunate but not unexpected. The same road Amaechi cried about that made him to be hated is the same road that took her life. of cos the cultist, Bipi was on ground to take her corpse to the hospital. The evil men does surely hunt them. Those fools will get to PH, jump into an helicopter enroute Beyelsa not knowing that their family members also ply that deadly road.
I hold Orubebe and retardeen responsible for this death.
Hundreds have painfully died on that road thousands of others have also constantly suffered on that road that includes me. Unfortunately, retardeeness mum just added to the statistics. If they like, they shouldnt accelerate the job on that road, Retardeen also has a mother, she may be next.
A word is enough for the wise.
. July 2nd 2013 at about 5pm,Gov Amaechi convey was involved in road accident along Airport road, Igrruta by JCC construction company. Accident can happen to anybody,except you want to take the responsibility for this old woman's own.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by ProfOwah(m): 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
take heart her excellency n his excellency get. commander in chief of d amred forces FRN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture / We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire / Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.