Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash (42919 Views)

Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) / Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) / Amaechi Postpones Summit In Honour Of Patience Jonathan's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Chillypelly(m): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
Eyaa she was once a children now a dead adult.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
it was gej brother now patient mum.seven life to be sacrified.mark my word.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
madjune: LET ME KUKUMA ADD 1+1 TOGETHER. SOYINKA WAS IN THE STATE LATELY AND SOYINKA IS A GOOD FRIEND OF AMAECHI.
WAIT, SOYINKA WAS FRSC BOSS AND FRSC OVERSEES BAD ROADS...HMMM.
WE KNOW THE KILLERS!

slowpoke
slowpoke
slowpoke
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by ritux: 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
If it was Amaechi's mother, everybody including MOP would have pointed at the presidency
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by biolabee(m): 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
kabba7: stolen money

Na so we see am
The helicopter will soon crash as they still embezzled the maintenance money

Hahaha
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
undecided[color=#770077][/color]
Its a wake up call
PEJ sacrifise her life for the to be done
u guyz shud rejoice because b4 her burial they complete the road
abi she never old before?
children de die everyday una nor cry
na only two things involve HEAVEN OR HELL
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by biolabee(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
Bensonite:
You are right, She is not her biological mother. Her mother died 1993 at Aggrey road Port Harcourt by accident too on her way to church. I attended the funeral then.

So the birth mother also died on a road and still they did not fix these same roads...?
So how many more lives....
Ok ooooo

Pontaboki :
The Elele Road is smooth and was recently completed by NDDC

Still a lot of bad roads in naija
Rmber that yakowa died avoiding the roads taken by the masses

a.alex:

If d story is,she was involved in aa helicopter crash, U̶̲̥̅̊'lld say dats how dey waste tax payers money on private family travels.cos its road U̶̲̥̅̊'re complainin...moral is, U̶̲̥̅̊ can neva please humans.

Na today dem dey use taxpayer money anyhow?
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by kinharold(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
Demdem:

got ur drift and that of Abagoro.
The bottom line here is she is on her way to Bayelsa. Because the east-west road which would have been the best route to pass was terrible, they probably decided to take another longer and better route.

I dont know the exact spot of the accident but we must understand that there are two Elele towns in that axis of rivers state. One is along Owerri/PH road, while the other (Elele Azumini) is along the East/West road linking Port Harcourt and Bayelsa.

Logically, since she was on her way to Bayelsa it must have been the east/west road. Details will soon come out...
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by biolabee(m): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
hikmoj: Chei! Our money don suffer again,d money dem go use 4 d burial go fit librate one community 4rm poverty

Our money yeh
Afrikan money yeh
Oga go chop am yanfu yanfu
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by ollyruffy: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ey yah! They should have given Mama a private jet or one of the NAF helicopter for that journey since they have stolen d money for the construction and maintenance of the road. Poor woman. Many commoners die every week on these roads which our government has refused to pay attention to.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by emmanuel4758(m): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Very dumb comment. Hope this comment has brought you the joy you were expecting.
go luk bush
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by kinguwem: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
baby_123: Collateral damage from stolen funds. Well it happens everyday, we are now used to it. The presidency can as well get used to it too. After all GEJ doesn't give a damn. undecided. The money for the road is in his bank account. I hope it can bring mama back. undecided
Has the cause of the accident been ascertained? Was it due to bad road, driver's error or a mechanical fault?
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by lecrae(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
I didnt read the post, but RIP
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by juman(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
Politicians with fake news.

But it was reported that the dead woman was not her mother.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Demdem(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Death is the destination of every man so when you rejoice about others demise, know your time will surely come.

U surely have comprehension issues no doubt. Who is rejoicing with who? Nonsense.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Demdem(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
kinharold:

I dont know the exact spot of the accident but we must understand that there are two Elele towns in that axis of rivers state. One is along Owerri/PH road, while the other (Elele Azumini) is along the East/West road linking Port Harcourt and Bayelsa.

Logically, since she was on her way to Bayelsa it must have been the east/west road. Details will soon come out...

My exact thoughts also.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Bensonite: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
biolabee:

So the birth mother also died on a road and still they did not fix these same roads...?
So how many more lives....
Ok ooooo

Still a lot of bad roads in naija
Rmber that yakowa died avoiding the roads taken by the masses

Na today dem dey use taxpayer money anyhow?
Don't be lazy, is comprehension a problem to you? I mentioned 1993 i guess you were not born then
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by debbleopto: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
mikovo2002: Amechi is too stubborn

then pej is too gentle?
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by biolabee(m): 6:20am On Jul 24, 2013
Whether dem born me today or last millenium na today naija roads don bad

Abegiii

Bensonite:
Don't be lazy, is comprehension a problem to you? I mentioned 1993 i guess you were not born then
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
where the woman they go sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) / Who Is Winning In Kaduna Governorship Election? / Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.