Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum (76018 Views)

How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday / Unknown Gunmen Killed Patience Jonathan's Former Security Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by simpleseyi: 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
One more down. Still many more to go. Those that are sucking the masses blood through looting of the common wealth shall not go unpunished. Either they are Hausas, Yorubas, Ibos, Ijaws, Fulanis or even foreigners. The blood of the thousands of people that have died on the death traps called road shall not let you have peace. Well, her daughter Impatience died and resurrected after 5 days, maybe she will resurrect too.
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by emmirachus(m): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
Is a pity my dear it happens that way but only the Almighty God knows why he allows that to happen. Once again sorry for ur lost. by stanley chukwu sorry we don't know each other take care.
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by slimfit1(m): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
Is it a jeep 4 times 4?
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
Okwyjesus: It seems Nigerians are naturally insulting. For once we shld learn to respect the office of the President and his wife especially this mouring period. At least for once. Eburu ozu onye ozo......

OK,We hear You.......

Fork the president and his wife.
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by solacec4t(f): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Olaolufred(m): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
Dreal1247: This is surely as a result of the carelessness on the side of the driver. He must have oversped for this vehicle to be so damaged. Very very unfortunate Rip to the dead.

THIS MUST BE ANOTHER FACE OF BOKO HARAM.

THIS IS NOT SUICIDE BOMBING, IT IS SUICIDE CRASHING.

YOU SEE, BOKO HARAM CAPITALISED ON THE GOOD ROAD TO PERPETRATE THIS.

I WANT TO THANK EBELE FOR REMINDING US THAT, "GOOD ROADS CAUSE MORE ACCIDENTS THAN BAD"-- JONAH'S LAW OF ACCIDENT.

EQUATION: "RC" DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO "GR"

WHERE RC = ROAD CRASHES, AND GR = GOOD ROADS.

SIMPLE EQUATION FROM OUR LEARNED ZOOLOGIST.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Nonybb: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
Eat more money meant for the building of our roads. #Ndi-ara
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Sommie101: 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hmmm....dats beyond recognition !..may her soul rest in peace
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by OilSubsidy: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
Upon all the Men of God we have in Nigeria, None of them could help Mr President and his wife see this one angry

What is the point in going to kneel down before a man like you for special prayers?? I wish our leaders can do the right thing instead of living in fools paradise. This type of accident happens to we commoners everyday. sad
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by camcor(m): 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
[b][/b]
yuzedo: Damn! WAS that a car?! sad

No, keke napep. Stupi*d question
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by zolajpower: 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
Tundeiab: Amen o! May all their souls rest in peace
THE FREEMASON SACRIFICE FOR 2015. I REST MY CASE. ANYWAY REST IN PEACE TO THE DEAD
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by vokalguy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
dridowu: So sad mama is no more, i will really miss her, anyway i wish i can be among the committee for the aso ebi

Are you freaking nuts? You worried about Aso Ebi while lives were lost
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by RedCard1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
We have seen the scene, we have known she is dead. The next thing we want to hear is the budget they have gotten for her national burial. I know they will finish Naija's national cake on this one. GEJ and her wife should better start giving explanation over the burial plannings. Primitive Dame Patience Jonathan hails from Rivers State but can't help in developing d state instead she cares more about First Ladie's forum...she doesn't care about pot holes. Now her mama don die for d road, nothing comes for nothing. Amaechi dey try...make Dame carry her mama go Germany make dem resurrect her na.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by ikole: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
The woman is not the real biological mother of the first lady. she was her step mother
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Okijajuju1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
Olaolufred:

THIS MUST BE ANOTHER FACE OF BOKO HARAM.

THIS IS NOT SUICIDE BOMBING, IT IS SUICIDE CRASHING.

YOU SEE, BOKO HARAM CAPITALISED ON THE GOOD ROAD TO PERPETRATE THIS.

I WANT TO THANK EBELE FOR REMINDING US THAT, "GOOD ROADS CAUSE MORE ACCIDENTS THAN BAD"-- JONAH'S LAW OF ACCIDENT.

EQUATION: "RC" DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO "GR"

WHERE RC = ROAD CRASHES, AND GR = GOOD ROADS.

SIMPLE EQUATION FROM OUR LEARNED ZOOLOGIST.

If you know the road that she died on, then you will not even talk..

That road is 100% fantastic. You will drive for over 30kms and not hit a single pothole, speed bump or even traffic light. Most drivers on that road are averaging 140km/h.

And I know 2 people who have had life changing accidents on that road..
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by horlabiyi(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
OMG !!! RIP mama
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by ChyEndowed(f): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
Rest in peace 2 d dead,,,,,dat is if it is tru o!
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by AskProf: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
ochejoseph: Scene of the crash that claimed the life of the first lady mother , may the soul of all the victins rest in perfect PEACE
SOURCE: leadership newspapers

"No man is an island, Entire of itself,
Every man is a piece of the continent, A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manor of thy friend's, Or of thine own were:
Any man's death diminishes me, Because I am involved in mankind,
And therefore, never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
It tolls for thee."

- John Donne

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Decryptor(m): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
life_style: over speeding + bad road =
Did u think before you type? How can someone "over speed" on a bad road? Tell your doctor to change your drugs.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by fpeter(f): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
may the soul [/b]of all the [b]victins

IT IS WELL...............
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by 1025: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
when jonathan brother died, all my efforts to be part of the burial committee failed. now patience mama don die, any power, any man, any woman wey go make me no be part of the committee, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
who knows where she was coming from? who is sure the movement was not against amaechi?
then again, ppl said, miss imo was the real winner of that miss nigeria contest, but the special adviser to Dick goodluck patience won it in a controversial manner.
now, as part of my responsibilities if i am selected for the membership of the MUST BE committee, i will make sure we look at the death in relationship with that of jonathan brother, amaechi's matter or miss nigeria/special adviser issue.
i will suggest nigerians to keep calm as i promise u all that we must get to the root of all these.
meanwhile, mama nigeria, rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by bebechuks: 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
Nkwori cheh!OMG!!!!!
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Afrok(m): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
life_style: over speeding + bad road =
6feet below.
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by henrysam(m): 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
The situation in the country has been so bad that PEople don't have feelings again. Where are we heading to??
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by maskid(m): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
has Amaechi claimed responsibility yet?. anyways i think its GEJ's fault
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by JadeWilliam(f): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
Where is d ist lady's mum in d picture&how exactly do we knw dats d car sh was in?
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by eherbal(m): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
1-0. First blood drawn. If you can't get the master, get her favorite dog. Advise to shepopotamus;never ever go head to head with a street politician like Amaechi, collateral damage is sure.grin
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by babaowo: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
solidbroda: Should I feel sorri?
Nah!!! A lot of mothers have indirectly been killed by these senseless politicians.
Mama, u May Rot in Hell!!!
.... this is too harsh but its true anyway.
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by moshoodn(m): 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
funshint: Overspeeding+Badroad=Fatality; RIP to the dead!

FATALITY!

SUBZERO WINS!
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Osasemma(f): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
May her soul RIP........ I just hope they won't link the accident to Rivers state crises.....
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
this one na lie .Just wait a minute do you think Patience will allow her mother to drive to Bayelsa without enough security details and protocol.I dont believe she would allow her mother to use the kind of car am seeing in the pix.This is the evil handi work os Osho yimika meaning a man surrounded by witches(soyinka)
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by babaowo: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
simpleseyi: One more down. Still many more to go. Those that are sucking the masses blood through looting of the common wealth shall not go unpunished. Either they are Hausas, Yorubas, Ibos, Ijaws, Fulanis or even foreigners. The blood of the thousands of people that have died on the death traps called road shall not let you have peace. Well, her daughter Impatience died and resurrected after 5 days, maybe she will resurrect too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate / Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.