Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum (76015 Views)

How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday / Unknown Gunmen Killed Patience Jonathan's Former Security Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Reference(m): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2013
Serious failures all round by the government. Time for introspection in the presidency. Nothing more to say about this unfortunate and unnecessary waste of lives.
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by dad007(m): 11:17am On Jul 24, 2013
babaowo: .... this is too harsh but its true anyway.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by jeffcom(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2013
Well, I might sound stupid with my comment! Want to judge myself b4 anyone does!! I think what happened to the First lady's mother is KARMA! God Forgive me. Altho, death isn't something to toil with, but she should stop oppressing others with her unconstitutional power simply because she is Mr President's wife before she sees more wrath from GOD.
I want this published.
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by waja(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
May her soul be accepted in heaven.
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by paschalomenihu: 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
THIS THE EFFECT OF BAD ROADS IN NIGERIA, MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACE lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Miraclebaby1109: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
Who could have survived it, except by miracle..........May they rest in the bosom of the lord
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by zegzyme(f): 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
ochejoseph: Scene of the crash that claimed the life of the first lady mother , our hearts and prayers are with the families at these difficult times . May the soul of all the victims rest in perfect PEACE. Amen
SOURCE: leadership newspapers
TERRIBLE!
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by firstgirl: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
RIP mama[color=#990000][/color][quote][/quote]
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Olaolufred(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
paschalomenihu: THIS THE EFFECT OF BAD ROADS IN NIGERIA, MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACE lipsrsealed

I need to explain a simple fact to you.

(1) That according to ebele jona, good roads cause more accident than bad roads.

So, Nigerians should embrace bad road since it will make road accident a rare occurence.

BASED ON THIS THEOREM, WE PLEAD THAT OGA AT THE TOP LEAVE ALL NIGERIA ROADS IN THEIR DEPLORABLE STATE SO AS TO INCREASE OUR LIFE EXPECTANCY AGE TO 72.
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by BCELLS(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
Damn!.this is beggar belief!GEJ pls do something.
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Dignitygab(m): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
hmm am speechless
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Moneylender: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
RIP. This should be a wake up call to GEJ to look into the issues in Niger Delta and stop pleasing faceless northerners. Azuimi-Ukanafun-Ekparakwa is worse than death trap.
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by infolpf: 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
Wondering how that could be the picture of said accident, since it is reported that the driver did not die in the accident. This picture clearly shows a lifeless body in the driver's seat. Hmmnn.
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by largeman4u(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
am not sure if the accident is not as a result of Bad road. may her gentle soul RIP...
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by obimyman(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
Rip
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
sexymoma: dont worry we will both go to oshodi to get the aso ebi... you are suffering from mumuism.

Omo see English Mumuism, Nairaland una no go kill person oh!!!!!!!
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by MistadeRegal(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
This has nothing to do with the driver! Afterall this would not have been his first time of driving her!! Someone is behind that accident!!! I believe so.
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by McAmah(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
Looks like a plane crash .**smh** rest in peace
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Forwetinnah: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
Mugabe things..that's how they do it in ZIMBABWE!! Smh!!
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by kingswizzy: 5:41am On Jul 25, 2013
I won't mind organisn d party...any way sha may ha soul rest in peace
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by bigcaasi: 6:29am On Jul 25, 2013
Tears embarassed in my eyes for the little girl that lost her life along side with Madam Sisi
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by InvertedHammer: 6:33am On Jul 25, 2013
/
What a waste?

After OBJ sacrificed Stella, did he win 3rd term? NO!

Now GEJ and Shepopotamus have sacrificed mama...No 2nd term!

I guess it is tit for tat. GEJ brother was used to bring Shepopotamus back from death bed.

Now Shepopotamus mama is being used to pursue 2nd term.

I don't know why all these babalawos always require human sacrifice.

Can't they just use goat or cow that Abacha and Yar'Adua used?

Abacha and Yar'Adua? Oh! Now I see why. Never mind. Staying alive things!

//

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by benimeogu(f): 1:04am On Oct 02, 2017
[quot
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by efighter: 1:30am On Oct 02, 2017
The road they refused to feed with coal-tar has feed on their flesh. After all the human sacrifices Nigerians still sent them back to their village in Otuoke. Their supporters from potopoto republic have been crying and wailing since their defeat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage / Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.