Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US (6221 Views)

CBN Suspends Deputy Governor, Directors For Fraud / Bombshell: Allegations Of Voter Fraud In Rivers State Greatly Exaggerated - Jega / 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by dayokanu(m): 1:41am On Jul 24, 2013
Freewilly: Who dash me coppell, I'm in South Dallas the Apartment closest to the state fair come and visit my there.

I think say you be gbogbo biggz girls living in Coppell ni.

Hmmm. Whats your cross street. Abi shey make we meet for Aso Rock ni?
Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by Adejoro74: 2:14am On Jul 24, 2013
White007: This is an old news, same thread was opened not too long ago.

Here is the link, just in case....

https://www.nairaland.com/1248109/credit-card-fraud-32-people-nigerians
Old as in last April? STILL VERY FRESH THEN.
Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by tellwisdom: 2:31am On Jul 24, 2013
Freewilly:

Nne I don't have to go to detective school to know that anyone in the US that pays for everything in cash "I mean everything", House, expensive car, college tuition for 4 kids in a private university is shady.

Now you are talking...Na jealousy dey worry you. cheesy...Go and work harder so u can buy things in cash too...kekeke cheesy cheesy
Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by FSU: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
bump
Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by FSU: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
Frontpage
Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
FSU:
Frontpage

How can it move to front page when they will rush to close a verified news.

Very insecure set of people.
Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by LegendHero(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
This is a 2013 news. What’s the essence of moving it to the front page the second time.

https://www.nj.com/hudson/2013/04/31_arrested_in_multi-million_d.html

Nawa o
Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by Xisnin(m): 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
What a desperate bunch, resurrecting nearly a decade-old story for tribalism contest.
SMH.

1 Like

Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
Xisnin:
What a desperate bunch, resurrecting nearly a decade-old story for tribalism contest.
SMH.

Fraud is fraud.

It doesn't matter the time it was committed.

What you will be asking is have they been tried properly and jailed accordingly.
Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by LegendHero(m): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Fraud is fraud.

It doesn't matter the time it was committed.

What you will be asking is have they been tried properly and jailed accordingly.

Lol, is it a curse for you guys to always defend fraud? Why do you want to go to extra miles of bringing out nearly a decade past news to justify the recent FBI 80.

You guys are becoming endangered species coz they keep executing drug dealers en masse in Thailand, Malaysia, South Africa, etc. and yet instead of you to call a village meeting to address this menace in the SE, you will rather propagate the news of “We are all guilty”.

Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
LegendHero:
This is a 2013 news. What’s the essence of moving it to the front page the second time.

https://www.nj.com/hudson/2013/04/31_arrested_in_multi-million_d.html

Nawa o
It is important because of stereotype thinking by many Nigerians on this platform. I would love the moderators to move it again for the third time to pass a message to those myopic Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
LegendHero:

Lol, is it a curse for you guys to always defend fraud? Why do you want to go to extra miles of bringing out nearly a decade past news to justify the recent FBI 80.

You guys are becoming endangered species coz they keep executing drug dealers en masse in Thailand, Malaysia, South Africa, etc. and yet instead of you to call a village meeting to address this menace in the SE, you will rather propagate the news of “We are all guilty”.

Nawa o

Let them face the music...and serve their sentence.
Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
asuustrike1:

It is important because of stereotype thinking by many Nigerians on this platform. I would love the moderators to move it again for the third time to pass a message to those myopic Nigerians
Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by LegendHero(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
asuustrike1:

Instead of trying to project the idea that we are all guilty why can’t you try to face your tribe and devise a means to stop the growing wave of criminality in that region.

Most guys of SE origin are getting executed almost daily in Malaysia, India, Thailand, South Africa, etc. and we can always see that on Nairaland front page. You should be more focused on trying to eradicate the get rich quick syndrome by any means among your tribesmen rather than trying all you can to justify crime.

If care is not taken and this menace remains unchecked, the SE might be declared an endangered species in 2050 by the United Nation coz they would have been more guys in prison around the world.

A wise man once said and I quote:

“If developers languishing in jail all over the world are allowed to vote, Atiku would have won”

1 Like

Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by plaindealer: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
April 04, 2013

Crime is crime regardless who or what tribe committed the crime, but why parade around and post with a 6 year old story just to whitewash 80 arrested ipob yahoo yahoo criminals in the US.? Doesn't make sense.

You people and tribalism and bigotry are brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews.

grin grin
Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
LegendHero:

Instead of trying to project the idea that we are all guilty why can’t you try to face your tribe and devise a means to stop the growing wave of criminality in that region.

Most guys of SE origin are getting executed almost daily in Malaysia, India, Thailand, South Africa, etc. and we can always see that on Nairaland front page. You should be more focused on trying to eradicate the get rich quick syndrome by any means among your tribesmen rather than trying all you can to justify crime.

If care is not taken and this menace remains unchecked, the SE might be declared an endangered species in 2050 by the United Nation coz they would have been more guys in prison around the world.

“If developers languishing in jail all over the world are allowed to vote, Atiku would have won”

The one to be executed in Saudi Arabia prison are ocean swimmers or male strippers grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
why didn't this one trend
Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by LegendHero(m): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:

The one to be executed in Saudi Arabia prison are ocean swimmers or male strippers grin grin grin grin grin grin

I read somewhere that you guys are becoming endangered species, there is a need for the Igwe to do something quick before this turns out of hand.

Someone like you guys shouldn’t even have the gut to talk about other people committing crime coz they said he who lives in a glass house do not throw stones.
Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
LegendHero:

I read somewhere that you guys are becoming endangered species, there is a need for the Igwe to do something quick before this turns out of hand.

Someone like you guys shouldn’t even have the gut to talk about other people committing crime coz they said he who lives in a glass house do not throw stones.

Free the drug lords languishing in Saudi and then comeback for reply.

3 Likes

Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
LegendHero:

And you think we haven't be enlighting them about crimes? Instead of condemning the act as Nigerians many sees it as a tribal issue. The international communities see those criminals as Nigerians not igbos, Yoruba or Edo. Each tribe is involved in this act hence we should condemned anyone who commits it instead of using tribe.
Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by LegendHero(m): 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
asuustrike1:

And you think we haven't be enlighting them about crimes? Instead of condemning the act as Nigerians many sees it as a tribal issue. The international communities see those criminals as Nigerians not igbos, Yoruba or Edo. Each tribe is involved in this act hence we should condemned anyone who commits it instead of using tribe.

Okay bro. I apologize
Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
LegendHero:

Okay bro. I apologize
No problem.

1 Like

Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by gwarotango: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
Afonja don do their own, e remain abokkii

2 Likes

Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by Ritchiee: 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
Osu and Lamentation... . .
Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by babeosisi: 6:35am On Aug 31, 2019
The names are not Igbo so it went unnoticed by naira land
Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by Seetto: 6:59am On Aug 31, 2019
These people are just trying sha to cover up the crime of invictus group..
Re: 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US by lilytender: 8:22am On Aug 31, 2019
FSU:
22 Nigerians, including:
18 Yoruba
One Igbo
One other, likely Edo/Delta

That's a whopping 81.8 % Yoruba domination in the fraud business in the US

And, might I add that this is not the tenth time that Yorubas are arrested in large numbers in US for fraud. It is a regular event.

Still far less than the 76 Igbos arrested by FBI and not comparable to the millions of Igbos in jails all over the world for drug trafficking .

As for the Yoruba bastard criminals, they too know that Thunder will strike them to death in jail for tarnishing or image.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri / Nasarawa Took N28bn Bank Loans In Five Years –NLC / (photo) Robber With Six Pack Meets His End After He Was Caught In Ebonyi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.