Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Please Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me (633 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Am Confused, Please Advice Me / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me by lilzeel(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
There is this babe have been scoping for a while and she as been playing hard 2 get finally she accepted me and said she as always loved me bt i neva saw it instead i always hurt her feelings then i apologised and she did too saying we shuld start a new page nd see how it goes now my problem is she never calls,flash nor even text am always the 1 doing all that each time i ask her she comes up with stupid excuses that was wen i felt smthing was wrong smwia and decided 2 find out 4rm her very bestfriend who happens to know her in and out,i had 2 beg the friend to tel me the truth wat her friend feels 4 me to my greatest surprise the friend told me she doesn't have any feelings for me that i shuld jst let her be she as anoda guy i felt bad u knw.now i don't know what 2 do coz am so in love with her i can't jst stop thinking of her and we're coursemate,plz advice me should i let her be and if i let her be how do i relate with her in class bcoz ryt nw am a kind of snobbing her and shes saying have changed pls what do u suggest i do no insults plz thanks <3
Re: Please Advice Me by 190theclown: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
uhmm man your deeck ent tied to one lady only

go out there and hunt other ladies man!

jeez cant stand men of these days

all damn sisi's jeez -ah!
Re: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
190-the-clown:
uhmm man your deeck ent tied to one lady only

go out there and hunt other ladies man!

jeez cant stand men of these days

all damn sisi's jeez -ah!
same also. Crying over a lady that was never really his. No wonder he lost it! She must have observed he looked desperate.
As in like, Op, is she the most beautiful or the most talented gal you have seen so far?
Re: Please Advice Me by 190theclown: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
idnoble135:
same also. Crying over a lady that was never really his. No wonder he lost it! She must have observed he looked desperate.
As in like, Op, is she the most beautiful or the most talented gal you have seen so far?

grin grin

well i do understand!
ive since seen lots of cry babies like him crying over punny tongue
damn man move the feck on
theres more better beeches out there angry
Re: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
190-the-clown:

grin grin

well i do understand!
ive since seen lots of cry babies like him crying over punny tongue
damn man move the feck on
theres more better beeches out there angry
Re: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
How old re U, OP ? Obviously not upto 20, kids will always be kids, ddey brandish it everywhere dey go!
Re: Please Advice Me by owolabifunke14(f): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
Sorry try harder next time. We aint that easy to get. If you doubt me, ask ya mama
Re: Please Advice Me by Deco007: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
Am also in the same situation rite now the truth is gals nowadays are not worth it dont disturb ur self jus move on.

(1) (Reply)

Is Scientifical Possible To Kiss For 20minutes? / Please I Need Help... / Past Boyfriend/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.