Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife (27418 Views)

NASA Claim “dozens” Of Advanced Civilisations Existed Before Us / The Mystery Behind The Birth Of The Oba Of Benin / Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by geesilver(m): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
He might be right, after all before jesus people were living

1 Like

Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by cutebobo(m): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
Source?
Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by Elcapo(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
cashkid18: what is ile ife
Google is ur Friend!
Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
This is not a new discovery, it has always been. In fact, every where has been in existence before Christ was born. Just that the region wasn`t named Ile-Ife. Oni of ife should also realise that GOD DID NOT SEND ORUNMILA OR OBATALA TO CREATE EARTH. People were already in israel, iraq, tunisia e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by locdog(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
too late for this talk jor , white have already brain wash us with religion and their own history.

4 Likes

Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by locdog(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
too late for this talk jor , white have already brain wash us with religion and their own histories .
Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
ontarian: We do not have documentary evidence in this part of the world, old enough to buttress anybody 's claim. The oldest we rely on is oral(story).
Therefore, if ooni says Ile ife is the ancestral home of the Yorubas, it is left for anyone with a different opinion to decently state it. We can't verify any claim, remember?

There are archaeological evidences out there.
Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by Smartjeezy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
Memyselfu2009: When u see fools talking u know them just slap them if they utter such statement like this
Slap Oni Of IFE?U Must Be Madt.

1 Like

Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by Obipat(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
Promhize: Yes now, abi shey satan was chased down from heaven.
Oduduwa too was chased down.
Laff wan scatter my belle, I don laff remove my seat belt, LASTMA don catch me and I still laffing
Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by PopeXanderVII: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
Smart jeezy: Slap Oni Of IFE?U Must Be Madt.

Meet the new generation of Africans.

He wants to slap his Monarch for the blue-eyed Jesus.

6 Likes

Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by sixtusjr(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
Na he get his mouth!
Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2013

Fool. Oduduwa was not sent down from heaven.

Oduduwa came from Igodomigodo (ancient name for Edo). He is the son of last Ogiso (meaning the king from the sky).

Know your history instead of fooling around

1 Like

Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
Now, dis got me laughing gringringrin
Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by kacheezy: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
Profkomolafe: He whosoever takes God 4 granted, God knows how to deal wit such people.... With due respect to ooni, REMEMBER HE IS THE BEGINING AND THE ENDING.
I hate people with opinions like yours.A simple historical fact is too complex for your fish brain.

4 Likes

Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
JudismphD: He must be high on something beyond weed. NDLEA should still comb every forest for new illicit leave,

Truth hurts. You are lost primarily for forgetting your history. I cant say your parents didn't teach you how to respect others, you were adamant...so you got all the blame.
Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by oyoski: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
A big lie.does d oba mean ile ife existed b4 d creature of adam and eve?4rm adam till date is less dan 10,000 yrs.if ile ife existed den,it mean it was destroyed wen satan was cast down.
Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by oduaboy1: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
Do you also believe that Jesus ascended to heaven?
Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
Bergs: Who cares about history heresmh!!!!

Those that have Identity does.

1 Like

Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by LadyH(f): 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
okies
Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by richybanky(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
lips sealed
Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

There are archaeological evidences out there.

The evidences date 10000 yrs? Abi the archeologists with such evidences are they not oyibo? Do we really have indigenous archeologists that did the studies that we rely on?
Please, I am very interested in the evidences if u have access to such. It will be great to know a bit about that. If per adventure you don't have access to such, no shaking.

1 Like

Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
Am more than sure the monarch would still have make a better point without having to mention Jesus.
People should stop using religious figure to score cheap point/popularity. The cartoon riot is still fresh in mind but thank God xtians are peace lovers here.
If he disagree some historical date with his fellow obas, he should settle it with his people and stop dragging Jesus or Jewish history into the brawl.

1 Like

Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by victorazy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
cupid4ig: And he know this how? Was he alive then or what?

No he read the history book kept in Ile Ife's library grin
Spirit of one shrine don dey fool him, the spirit dey envy Jesus grin abi na Odudua dey vex why he was chased down from heaven too grin

1 Like

Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
oyoski: A big lie.does d oba mean ile ife existed b4 d creature of adam and eve?4rm adam till date is less dan 10,000 yrs.if ile ife existed den,it mean it was destroyed wen satan was cast down.

Brainwashed goon.

The Mesopotamian civilization had been 20,000 years ago.

Man evolved out of Africa 200,000 years ago

Go and read some history and not foolish concorted lies in the bible.

7 Likes

Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by Polio: 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
Really?
Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by Lifebender(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
Bwahahahahahaha kabuyeeeeshiiiii oooooo.U're very right.Ife is the land God promised the israelite,in fact adam was the first king.....Tell mii daddy wen u're awake :p
Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by Jamie1360(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
Just passing by undecided
Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
Profkomolafe: He whosoever takes God 4 granted, God knows how to deal wit such people.... With due respect to ooni, REMEMBER HE IS THE BEGINING AND THE ENDING.

Prof, no vex o , but how them take "take God's name in vain"? I didn't see anywhere the ooni disparaged anybody. He simply reminded us that Ile ife is over 10000 yrs.

Do u assume there was nobody in our part of the world while Christ was around? There was. The Africans were mentioned long before our Lord was born. He died for us all.

2 Likes

Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by kuninsce(m): 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
I hate dis man, see how he dey talk like mumu make we dey go leed city their school fees nha bean.. angryI hate dis man, see how he dey talk like mumu make we dey go leed city their school fees nha bean..
Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by kolomax(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
grin
JudismphD: He must be high on something beyond weed. NDLEA should still comb every forest for new illicit leave,
you sure? grin
you sure?
Re: Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife by Lifebender(m): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Brainwashed goon.

The Mesopotamian civilization had been 20,000 years ago.

Man evolved out of Africa 200,000 years ago

Go and read some history and not foolish concorted lies in the bible.

was oramiyan living in forest then??do you know egypt is older than your country not to talk of ile ife..u're the one brainwashed cos all dis were just the fairy tales i heard from my granny wen i was a kid..and if u're sure,give us the proof and what to show of it..Get ur fact straight..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Alaafin Of Oyo And Aare Ona Kakanfo Can't Stay Together- Gani Adams / Late Alfred Akawe Torkula Tomb In Pictures / Pictures From The Boat Regatta Held For Lagos@50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.