Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage (24485 Views)

Diva Fight! Tonto Dikeh Blast Toyin Lawini For Stealing Her Man / Tonto Dike Curses At Senators Over Child Marriage / You Are Shit Heads From Hell - Nonso Diobi/tonto Dikeh Blast Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by free2ryhme: 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
ok ooo

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by nopsman1: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
the drama continues....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
..MAYBE THE SENATORS WILL SIT
TO PASS A BILL ON BONEHEADED
ACTORS/ACTRESSES HAVING ACCESS
TO SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES wink

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
Bytchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, stop bleachinggggggggggggggggggg

Mtchewwww!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by ogheneRonaldo: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
No, not from you toto dike
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by adrainuche(m): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
See this MuMu na now u here the story I think say semen no dey allow you they talk again ..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by moscobabs(m): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
what's the name of today's MOD na evry topic hin just dey forward to frontpage today......I know he/she will hid my post oo.God dey watch u sa!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by goldfish80(m): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
Could be She's not happy that sen Yerima want to spoil buisness for her undecided

Whats afrocandy's opinon on #childmarriage btw?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Chris95(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hahaha...dis gurl sef she wan form stella damascus? Abeg sumbdy shuld help me tel ha dat it doesnt fit ha o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by lifestyle1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
Why is she writing in short hand ? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by hoochay: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
dani1luv: [size=13pt]Thats not her official page[/size]

so
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by moscobabs(m): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
soon u will hear another story on Nairaland .....TONTO DIKKEH is dating SENATOR YERIMA!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Wahala90: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
Good Talk! I said that one day you will make sense and today you did! Congrats, Toto Dicke !
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
See olobo they call senator olobo ok she be small olodo nd the senator na senior olobo she try sha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by obi24(f): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
Tonto dikeh I love ur gut *dancing azonto*
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Blazinraj01(f): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
coolIf they married her off at a young age, that would make Nigeria less of one nuisance cool

OMG, I didn't just say that lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by chi4ik(m): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
Tonto they ar not only fools $ mumu but olodo, efulefu, ndi ara, anu ofia, anu mpama, enyi pkokwu, eti baga, empty skulls etc
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by obi24(f): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
Memyselfu2009: See olobo they call senator olobo ok she be small olodo nd the senator na senior olobo she try sha
na u olodo pass her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by rilwanoba(f): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
Na Bleep Bleep dem senators dey ooo. small pikin self no mata. anytin anytin dem go shook. grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
I love Tonto Dike, she is one of a kind. Shame to the "Sinators" who after marrying 3 wives, still want to extend their libido to the kids of this generation. So the young men of this generation, has lost everything. We lost 'leadership of tomorrow' as promised by that proverb and now we are losing the little punnies that would have graced our beds.

Sinators, leave our gurls for us, stick to your 60s women.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by JuanDeDios: 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
ogugua88: The comparison is fair. The issue at hand is a serious one. Stella released an emotional and well-conceived video. Tonto Dikeh released a statement using shorthand vocabulary. I don't see any seriousness or thought in her writing.
Exactly. Been hearing of this girl. Never knew she was this bad until today. No clue what happened at the Senate and can't even string sentences together. Ha.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Darejyde(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
ℓ̊ don't knw why most of these stupid gurls and women, even guys don join dey beef this girl! She Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ A̶̲̥̅ realist dats why she Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ living her life Τ̅☺ dee fullest pls let it sink into Ɣ☺υя bread i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Ɣ☺υя skull. Hold Ɣ☺υя husband well or train Ɣ☺υя daughter Τ̅☺ copy your life style and stop blaming dee rich gurl makin her FAME AND MONEY
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by DollyParton1(f): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
Like I always say.. she's damn classless. Even while fighting for a right cause, she still come across as a some razz azz illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by iswallker(m): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
Uncouth language.. what a shame..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by suhky: 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
na wao tonto dike of all people!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
Juan_De_Dios:
Exactly. Been hearing of this girl. Never knew she was this bad until today. No clue what happened at the Senate and can't even string sentences together. Ha.
She studied Petroleum engineering at UNIPORT grin
I'm glad she came out against 'Child marriage', but the proposed amendment only dealt with Nigerian citizenship, specifically renunciation of citizenship.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
CFCfan:
She studied Petroleum engineering at UNIPORT grin
I'm glad she came out against 'Child marriage', but the proposed amendment only dealt with Nigerian citizenship, specifically renunciation of citizenship.

When will she come out against bleaching creme and the African mentality?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by simdam500(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
POOKOO!!! NIgerian Nikki
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by EliteSon: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
Why can't she write like normal people do?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
Nigerians are never satisfied, never!

Y'all making fun of her diction should get a life. This is Tonto's style, her brand, she shouldn't and doesn't hv to be or pretend to be like anyone else.

Among many other celebrities, she's one of the few to show support.
Women! Always quick to hate on each other, if her post dey pain you, drink bleach.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Sweetlemon(f): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
ogugua88: Well, Stella asked why celebs were being quiet. Tonto is now making her own statement. Follow follow.

Compare her diction to that of the elegant and eloquent Stella Damasus. Omo levels dey.

Not everybody can be elegant and eloquent at the same time. Let's let the girl off the gallows for now since she's making sense now. That she's making sense is all that matters as we are all fighting a common enemy.
Her ratings have raised a notch in my own books sha, because the other eloquent celebs and even women in power are still keeping quiet.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Billionaire Daughter, Adama Indimi, Pretty In New Photos / Throwback Photo Of Basketmouth And Teju Babyface / Tiwa Savage Tours Kenya, Visits Kenyan Park (pics, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.