Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

NLC Threatens To Join ASUU Strike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Threatens To Join ASUU Strike (12053 Views)

FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… / NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity / NLC Threatens Strike For Flogging Of Sokoto PHCN Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Threatens To Join ASUU Strike by jayhembolaji: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2013
TRILLIONIAR: Thank u lord, thank u mum and dad thank u glo. Its been a long time coming my pastor saw the vision but i never took him serious now am the first thank u pastor too. Ok back to the matter NLC! joing abeg
nonsense, mchwwww
Re: NLC Threatens To Join ASUU Strike by jayhembolaji: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2013
greatgod2012:

Bro. acidosis, i have been following your posts on this ASUU issue, why do you dislike lecturers like this, what exactly triggers your hatred to them to this magnitude

Im sorry, im not attacking you, im only making my observations known. Thank you.
na so now, the guy is correct
Re: NLC Threatens To Join ASUU Strike by jayhembolaji: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2013
Acidosis:

Thanks for your observation sist.

It's true I dislike lecturers (maybe not all)

Even when I try to like them, somehow they bring up this attitude again..

The worst moment of my life was in a university..

Have you ever stand at the door of a man for 8hours waiting to see him and when you even try to enter, he tells you "get out of my office" [since I nor get anything between my leg to offer].. and Yes, girls enter at will smilling..

From favoritism, to womanising, frustrating students, to bribery, corruption, endless demands, wickedness, extreme idiocy, God-fatherism, hypocrisy, just to mention few.

Sist, I've alot against them o
no wonder
Re: NLC Threatens To Join ASUU Strike by passthem(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2013
hmmm,i laf wen i saw u post ds.wch higher institution gvs a lecturer upto d amt stated by u..y nt make ur research properly b4 sayin wat u"re nt sure of..if u chk all d state in ds country,u shud notice dat Lagos generates much more dan any stae,so also in their Academic realm,thus i can only tell u dat school like UNILAG can only try in dat regards if ure a prof but nt upto d amount u stated..
so my question is,if Lagos generates higher and nt able to pay upto ds,wat state again can gv upto ds leverage?
Re: NLC Threatens To Join ASUU Strike by coruso(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
More worrisome is their demand for increase in retirement age from 65 to 70, when at 65 some cann't even stand for 30mins. Hmmmmm
Re: NLC Threatens To Join ASUU Strike by mikeapollo: 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
These NLC guys should shut up! Who begged or asked them to joing ASUU strike?
When Nigerians were yearning and asking them to soldier on during the fuel strike in Jan 2012, the foolish NLC and TUC backed out. Now they are babbling. TRAITORS
Re: NLC Threatens To Join ASUU Strike by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
enlady: the threads that have sprung up since this ASUU strike began has taught me a lesson about Nairaland- most of the the things people post here as facts are just blatant lies! First, the CONUASS salary structure as approved in 2009, and slightly amended in 2011 puts the monthly gross salary of a professor-at-bar at roughly N500k. That is, for a prof who has gotten to the bar, no more promotions. While a graduate assistant takes between 90-98k monthly.
But i have seen some ridiculous persons on NL claiming that a grad assistant takes 140k monthly. That is what obtains in all public universities. Dont come here quoting salaries from private universities. No need to upload any payslip, you can get a copy of the entire CONUASS table if u wish. Go and get the facts straight!
Second, the claim by one poster that most lecturers are corrupt, selfish, arrogant and wicked is a wicked generalisation. I have spent all my working life in the university system. Even though there are bad eggs in the system- some of the most kind hearted and loving persons i have met are university academics!!!
cv

Madam u just made my day. you v said it all.GBAM!!!
Re: NLC Threatens To Join ASUU Strike by Trusty247(f): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
Charlesedet25: when everybody decide 2 go on strike, i'll definitely go on hunger strike grin
lolz.u go die b dat o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu: I Won’t Rest Until Ondo Wins Battle Against Unemployment / CBN Should Ensure The Availability Of New Naira Notes To Nigerians - Peter Obi / Gov Ambode The Biggot When Will U Order The Arrest Of Tobiloba Aka King Tee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.