Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Travelling To Country Like Mongolia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Country Like Mongolia (2627 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Proof Of Ties To Country Of Residence/citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Country Like Mongolia by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
There are certain things you consider before traveling,
1. The immigration situation in the Country. If the Immigration laws are not friendly please dont even think of going there because you will suffer a lot of Shit if you dare.
2. Job opportunities in the Country if their unemployment level is anything you can do with.
3. Getting you Stay permit if is also flexible.
4. Tolerance and level of class divide.

With all this conditions i suggest Mongolia for any Nigeria who want to settle down on time in a Foreign Country.

From Mongolia you will get Visas to difficult countries like South Korea, Japan, Vietnam. ETC. getting Visas to travel from Mongolia is like buying crayfish. so i suggest Mongolia for all Nairalanders.
Re: Travelling To Country Like Mongolia by Naijalastborn(m): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
laubraco: There are certain things you consider before traveling,
1. The immigration situation in the Country. If the Immigration laws are not friendly please dont even think of going there because you will suffer a lot of Shit if you dare.
2. Job opportunities in the Country if their unemployment level is anything you can do with.

With all this conditions i suggest Mongolia for any Nigeria who want to settle down on time in a Foreign Country.

From Mongolia you will get Visas to difficult countries like [b]South Korea, Japan, Vietnam[\b]. ETC. getting Visas to travel from Mongolia is like buying crayfish. so i suggest Mongolia for all Nairalanders.

Nawa for you, Difficult Countries like the Bold, I prefer to Ogun state than to go to all this countries you mention

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Country Like Mongolia by Godson201333(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2013
Naija_lastborn:

Nawa for you, Difficult Countries like the Bold, I prefer to Ogun state than to go to all this countries you mention

As if you dey my Mind,what is a black man looking for in Vietnam,Laos,Thailand and all others...Drugs thorn nations whereby they portray every black as a MULES.without proper documents its never easy to enter either South Korea or Japan.If you like go get you visa from Tangolia
Re: Travelling To Country Like Mongolia by 25omega(m): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
laubraco:

From Mongolia you will get Visas to difficult countries like South Korea, Japan, Vietnam. ETC. getting Visas to travel from Mongolia is like buying crayfish. so i suggest Mongolia for all Nairalanders.
so what part of mongolia are you in? and how long have you lived there? how long did it take you to buy crayfish (visa) to go to japan and south korea
Re: Travelling To Country Like Mongolia by nattybanta(m): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2013
laubraco: There are certain things you consider before traveling,

So how do I get a Mongolia visa?

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Gradually Becoming West African Aviation Hub. / Wakanow Is A Scam / I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.