Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,150 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? (8226 Views)

When You Tell Her To Send You A Picture Of Herself In The Shower / Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? / What Are The Best Ways For Couples To Resolve Conflicts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by MAYOWAAK: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
Symphony007: I have always found couples wether dating or married showering together just plain disgusting and going too far. Shower time for every human is suppose to be one the the most private of times? Why invite someone to share that salient moment with you, showers are private. The body is private. I'll fight with any girl i date or marry that suggest we do it. I just hate it so much and i know i am not alone. If you don't agree with me, luminate me on what you gain by showering with your partner.

Why are you being unnecessarily squeamish?Your partner is not only a help mate but a pfucking mate as well as a bath mate!
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
OP I understand your view. People are different. I have a friend who doesn't kiss because she finds it disgusting.

To every man his own
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2013
why shall i showering with my wifey when i can jst bleeped her in the bathtop?
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by Goldenboy007(m): 12:04am On Aug 29, 2013
Why can't Nairalanders identify a newbie when they see one? He is an innocent boy !!! please don't corrupt him ooooo!!!

OP,me like your choice of words sha like - luminate,shambolic,firewalls and pooping....but please i can't find luminate. As per your topic; don't shower with anybody o, it's the easiest way to put a girl in the family way !!!when you get to a swimming pool or beach please borrow swimming suit from the nearest babe! in fact baffin with babe na taboo for where i come from...the land of Shakataparaga !!!
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by imauri: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2013
[quote author=Symphony007]So because i detest this shambolic act, i am now gay. How narrow minded. Some of you blasting me are ignorant to the law of exclusivity. No matter how close and loving your marraige or relationship is, there is has to been firewalls. Too little openess in a relationship is bad, too little of privacy is worse and taking showers together is wrong. Period! What next? Sharing a toothbrush? Removing your wife or girlfriend's tampoon or pooping together?[/quote
there is nothing shambolic about it.....there is just something wrong with u.... if u dont like it then thats good for u.... no-one is going to try to change ur mind on it but dont try to make people see reason in this crap... or maybe ur alone time is in the shower.... maybe......
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by Monicasque(f): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
op try taking a shower with the woman u really love some day. Kiss her, touch her and let her wash your back as you wash hers. Now don't rush child just do everything in a nice pace. Baby i promise u gona like it. I love taking a shower with my boo , somehow its kinda romantic. I will lv the rest to the imagination as i don't wana go far
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by bandol(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
Symphony007: I have always found couples wether dating or married showering together just plain disgusting and going too far. Shower time for every human is suppose to be one the the most private of times? Why invite someone to share that salient moment with you, showers are private. The body is private. I'll fight with any girl i date or marry that suggest we do it. I just hate it so much and i know i am not alone. If you don't agree with me, luminate me on what you gain by showering with your partner.
shocked shocked guy! you are not yet ready for marriage. i can do that 1000 times a day with pleasure...... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by bandol(m): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
poshdiva: OP I understand your view. People are different. I have a friend who doesn't kiss because she finds it disgusting.

To every man his own
shocked shocked shocked she be reptile? or the guy's mouth dey smell....
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by ijeoma100: 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
poshdiva: OP I understand your view. People are different. I have a friend who doesn't kiss because she finds it disgusting.

To every man his own

She finds kissing disgusting or she has halitosis? Which one is it?
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by UyiIredia(m): 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
SMH at the OP. Too frigid about sex to do it with ligjts. Is disgusted with contact whilst bathing but sex using waste organsans which emit horrid smelling emissions is allowed, says she isn't condescending whilst using words like shambolic, disgusting etc. A confused soul tbh.
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by Rhisky(m): 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
Symphony I tink ure right, I rather prefer bathing with мץ partner for sexual stimulation den off тσ †ђε bed for action, buh dirt bath?? No f'ing way...
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by kay9(m): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
Idowuogbo: Disgusting? How? I love it! U can run quickie and na inside water dog-gie dey sweet pass. grin grin embarassed tongue
^^ On point! cool

This Op can blow grammar sha. Dey dia dey knack queen's hinglish, i dey drag my juicy honeypie dey enter shower now. Headmaster and Headmistress things on ma mind... cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl To Be Your Sex Mate? / What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? / Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.