Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha (45624 Views)

Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature / Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature / Homeless In America, Whose Fault Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Smart9(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
Onlytruth: BTW I am VERY PROUD to be an ANAMBRA man. cool
My state welcomes ALL. cool
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by todayguest(m): 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
Wht 'll naija look like wthout Ndigbo.!Frm lagos to sokoto an to Maidugiuri? They hv developed dis country more dan any other group. They deserve honour nd nt insult. They wnted to go, we said 'mba' that we must b 1, now see wht is...Well, it's nt 2 late. Ibo! Dim Ojukwu warned U abt dis. He showed an example by relocating to Enugu. Ibo Govnors u pple hv lost "home sight" Ndigbo think !!!
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by wolos4real: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
Lagos state is nt tired of u stayin and establish but dnt liv thousands of miles and cus nuisance in Lagos.#fact#
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by olushy: 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
D name 9Ja na joke, nobody fit deport me from any state , not even boko H boys, buT we say 9ja na 1 People? Fun and mad place , I love 9ja na my home but d name NigerIa na joke, GOD bless D world and GOD bless me
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by DNONNY: 12:08am On Jul 26, 2013
BETER OBI ARE U THERE ANAMBRA STATE IS NOT HEALTH CARE CENTER!!!
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Ogbonaikenna(m): 12:27am On Jul 26, 2013
We Biafrans should be in the lab, workshop, office, studio thinking, trying to creat the next wonders of the world rather than being engrossed in everyday, every year arguement and amala politics. We biafrans are great minds with great capabilities. Lets think ahead and know that we can't achieve much if we are in this country called nigeria. May God grant us wisdom. Amen
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 26, 2013
One of them, Mr. Osondu Mbuto, from Ohaozara in Ebonyi State and a petty trader in Lagos, said he was arrested by the Lagos State Government officials while going to his shop on December 18, 2012.

Mbuto added that the Lagos State Government officials were in company with some policemen.

The Chairman of Nigeria Red Cross Society in the South-East, Dr. Peter Katchy, described the action of the Lagos State officials as condemnable.

He said, "It's very deplorable; it's very disheartening that a state in the Federal Republic of Nigeria will bundle people, who are not even indigenes of Anambra State, and dump them under the flyover at Upper Iweka in Onitsha.

"Many of the people, we have interviewed are not indigenes of Anambra State. Some of them are from Ebonyi State; some are from Imo State among other states.

"It is an insult to Anambra State. We shall draw the attention of the governor of Anambra State to ask the reason for such an invasion of his territory.

Shame on Fashola
Big shame on his balding head
Another useless initiative
I wish Nigeria was civilized his behind would have been sued for kidnapping,assault and other juicy charges
And the man is supposed to be a lawyer?
A lawyer who was drinking palmy during the human rights portion of his training.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 26, 2013
Onlytruth: The fact remains that if Lagos state is tired of the Nigerian project, it should go ahead and secede today.
What Lagos is doing is CRIMINAL VIOLATION of Nigerian citizens CONSTITUTIONAL rights.

When Igbo got tired of Nigeria in 1967, we sacrificed 2 million of our people to try to secede. To me that is a demonstration of seriousness and bravery.

This cowardly backdoor secession won't work.

We Ndigbo really should hold the IG accountable because it seems that the IG is constantly making NIGERIAN POLICE men available for these types of open violation of the Nigerian constitution.

Our governors should hold Jonathan's feet to fire over the IG's indirect support for discrimination against innocent Nigerians by cowards who can't speak directly.

You are asking a chicken to stand up and do a pee pee
Hehehehe
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by bittyend1: 2:45am On Jul 26, 2013
^^^^Ain't nothing changed, just the clothes. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri / Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo / Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.