Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Praye Tiatia To Marry Selly Kwajo | July 24, 2013 | 0 Comments Praye Ti - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Praye Tiatia To Marry Selly Kwajo | July 24, 2013 | 0 Comments Praye Ti (755 Views)

Photos From Former BBA Housemate: Selly Galley's White Wedding. / Ghanaian Selly Galley, Former BBA The Chase Contestant, Set To Wed / Ex-bba Ghana Rep, Selly Galley Set To Wed. Releases Pre-wedding Photos . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praye Tiatia To Marry Selly Kwajo | July 24, 2013 | 0 Comments Praye Ti by overdrive(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2013
Praye Tiatia to marry Selly kwajo | July 24, 2013 | 0 Comments Praye Tiatia and Selly It is hard to explain the meaning of true love, so here it goes: Ghanaian hiplife musician Praye Tiatia is getting married to Selly, despite claims that during her stay in the Big Brother competition, she got bonked by a ‘stranger’ who publicly accused her of infecting him with Chlamydia, a sexually transmitted infection (STI). Selorm Galley popular known as Selly, after her eviction from the BBA contest, has categorically stated she would soon be getting married to Praye Tiatia and denied ever having sex with ‘stranger’ Nando during her stay in the house. She says she has a medical report that proves she does not have Chlamydia. “I love Big J (Praye Tiatia) and we are not breaking up – we are even stronger together and I want to take this opportunity to say I thank him a lot for being my tower of strength – even before I returned from South Africa people told him to dump me but he has been so supportive… I also want to say that you should expect the wedding bells very soon. We are planning to get married very soon,” Selly said at a news conference packed with journalists in Accra.She continued: “I never had sex with Nando – we only made out. We kissed, we touched and played with each other but we never had sex…Actually, my mum has threatened to take Nando on legally, which we have communicated to the BBA producers,” Selly said, adding that “Nando and I did not have sexual intercourse; we made out, yes! And that was as far as it went. I am only hearing all these things outside of the house because I didn’t know about it while I was in the house so I didn’t get a chance to defend myself. So for the STI allegations that he is making, I am just waiting for Nando to come out so I can ask him how he got the STI. I have been tested and I don’t have any background of STI or STD so I don’t know how Nando contracted the disease that he claims he has.”Sources say Selly is currently staying with her boyfriend Praye Tiatia at his Spintex home. Indeed, Selly’s mother has put on record that her daughter and the musician have been staying together for years before she went for the Big Brother competition. Praye Tiatia has not uttered a single comment on the entire saga though he recently came under public pressure to break his relationship with Selly after what was believed to be a video of her and Nando making love circulated on social media. Selly, on her return, expressed gratitude to Praye for his attitude about the whole issue: “He has always been with me all through and he is still with me. I thank him so much for all his support and all the motivation he gives me. I love him so much and I know he still loves me. I really appreciate all he is doing for me and I really thank him for being there for me.” She also took a swipe at the Ghanaian media: “I wonder why the media in my own country are so judgmental while their colleagues in South Africa have been so supportive of me.” Source News One Ghana
Re: Praye Tiatia To Marry Selly Kwajo | July 24, 2013 | 0 Comments Praye Ti by overdrive(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2013
Never knew true love like this still exists these days but imo d guy fall my hand big time.na magga him be.
Re: Praye Tiatia To Marry Selly Kwajo | July 24, 2013 | 0 Comments Praye Ti by Dubemkelly(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
Cudnt hv clicked cos d topic aint news worthy...Never knew making out is different 4rm intimate intercourse *Rolls eyes*

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs You Are An Emotional Masochist / What Will You Do If Your Wedding Is Cancelled A Day To It / “I Can’t Get Married Because Of Nigerianmedia” – Rita Dominic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.