Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Who Owns A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Owns A Man (713 Views)

Girl's Facebook Photo Accidentally Shows Family She Owns A Massive intimacy gadget / Who Owns a woman's Breast????? / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Owns A Man by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2013
Who really owns a man? His mother or wife? ARGUMENT:- {mother}- my son must obey me unless he didn't suck my breast 4 1yr, {wife }-he sucks mine now nd sucked it 4 more den 5yrs nd is still sucking -{mother}- I carried him for nine months. {Wife}- He was only 3.5kg den,so what's d big deal? I carry him every nite nd he is 85kg now. {Mother}-he passed between my legs wit pains {wife}-hahaha, he only passed there once, he stays between my legs like everyday nd I scream wit pains each nite. WHO OWNS A MAN?
Re: Who Owns A Man by djembadjemba: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2013
†he father. wink tie-breaker.

1 Like

Re: Who Owns A Man by akanbijm: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2013
You are too funny with your statements.A man belongs to his mother simple.
Re: Who Owns A Man by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2013
I belong to myself, simples! I may not obey my mum. But I will never obey my wife. Do I even have time to pass btw anyone's legs every time? Who sucks anything these days? What is the bed meant for? Ain't it to carry weight? What your mother can do for you, no wife can do that. And what a wife can do for you, your mother can not do. What your wife will do with you, it might take your mum to save you. When the money dries up, a Nigerian wife might leave, but mum might try to rescue.

1 Like

Re: Who Owns A Man by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2013
Re: Who Owns A Man by Mynd44: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2013
When did a man become a piece of property to be sold to the highest bidder?
Re: Who Owns A Man by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
No one but himself.
Re: Who Owns A Man by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
No one owns a REAL MAN (Apart from God his maker).
Re: Who Owns A Man by Dhortunn(m): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
Abeg abeg abeg...thrz nothing worth arguing in this kindof matter. The truth is that if the mother hadn't giving birth to the man, the wife would have married another man. Kapish!!
Re: Who Owns A Man by kreamidiva(f): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
Aside God,the man is the sole owner of himself.
Re: Who Owns A Man by Godson201333(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
Only God!
Re: Who Owns A Man by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
Own in this context isn't who has the certificate of title to his flesh and soul.
Own in the context the op intended it would be, who is he responsible for? Who is he accountable to?? Who determines his every move and has a say in whatever is to be done concerning his wealth, body, children and property??

For a married man, I think we can all agree it's the wife.
For any male above the age of 18 who doesn't hv kids and isn't married, the only answer should be him and no one else.
For any male below the age of 18, I think it's safe to say, your parents.

(1) (Reply)

How To Win Her Heart / I Need Your Advice Guys / Advice To Gals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.