Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

How To Win Her Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win Her Heart (714 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win Her Heart by Ibiblaze(m): 6:55am On Jul 11, 2014
good morning my fellow Nl,I met this girl on social network...she gave me her number,and we started chatting on whatsap, I cut her,nd she accepted to b my girl friend,and she even gave me a condition that if I don't treat her well,she will quit,..we decided to see face to face,she came to my place,but wen I saw her,she looks more mature than me,inspite of me older than her wit two years difference,but her body structure tells me that her ex guys are bigger than me,but that's not my problem,I love her and want to take her serious,what are those tins to do that will make her to love me..cause right now,we are having miss missunderstanding for just small ish...pls ur advise needed....thanks
Re: How To Win Her Heart by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 11, 2014
do u really need to impress her?
Re: How To Win Her Heart by Tallesty1(m): 7:09am On Jul 11, 2014
It is simple, you gotta prove to her that you are different from all here exes. But i consider it a waste of time anyways.
Re: How To Win Her Heart by harlos: 7:16am On Jul 11, 2014
She gave you condition to treat her well..... You have to give her what ever she needs be it Cash, attention, or ur body.
See let me tell you, if she loves you she won't give u any fvcking condition cos by so doing you are under pressure to satisfy her by all means. I'm sure if she should see you talking/playing with another gurl, quarrel don start again be that and if you are not careful enough you'll spend most of ur time in this relationship to settle quarrels.
Because you love her doesn't mean u go low for her.
She ll take u for granted.
Re: How To Win Her Heart by Ibiblaze(m): 7:22am On Jul 11, 2014
temigracie: do u really need to impress her?
if I don't do anything that will impress her,wat will I do again...I really need her love
Re: How To Win Her Heart by Ibiblaze(m): 7:24am On Jul 11, 2014
harlos: She gave you condition to treat her well..... You have to give her what ever she needs be it Cash, attention, or ur body.
See let me tell you, if she loves you she won't give u any fvcking condition cos by so doing you are under pressure to satisfy her by all means. I'm sure if she should see you talking/playing with another gurl, quarrel don start again be that and if you are not careful enough you'll spend most of ur time in this relationship to settle quarrels.
Because you love her doesn't mean u go low for her.
She ll take u for granted.
so wats ur advise abt it...should I leave her...its up to 2weeks now,we Ar dating
Re: How To Win Her Heart by Ibiblaze(m): 7:25am On Jul 11, 2014
Tallesty1: It is simple, you gotta prove to her that you are different from all here exes. But i consider it a waste of time anyways.
,how will I do dat,nd y is it wast of tym pls
Re: How To Win Her Heart by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 11, 2014
Ibiblaze:
if I don't do anything that will impress her,wat will I do again...I really need her love
my dear, let things flow naturally...she ll come to love u sooner or later...u dont have to b in a hurry....u ll hurt ursef trying to impress her......
Re: How To Win Her Heart by harlos: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2014
Ibiblaze:
so wats ur advise abt it...should I leave her...its up to 2weeks now,we Ar dating
You just have to be more careful as not to allow her to take u for granted.
If she loves, she'll stay.
Re: How To Win Her Heart by Ibiblaze(m): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2014
temigracie: my dear, let things flow naturally...she ll come to love u sooner or later...u dont have to b in a hurry....u ll hurt ursef trying to impress her......
ok...tank u so much,
Re: How To Win Her Heart by Ibiblaze(m): 11:28am On Jul 11, 2014
harlos: You just have to be more careful as not to allow her to take u for granted.
If she loves, she'll stay.
yea...u Ar ryt

(1) (Reply)

G / An Epitome Of God's Perfection. / Advice To Gals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.