Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

King Mods, What Happend To Sexuality Section? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / King Mods, What Happend To Sexuality Section? (969 Views)

Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland / Why Was My Topic Moved To Sexuality Section? / Come And See African Beauties @ The Sexuality Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Mods, What Happend To Sexuality Section? by sonickay(m): 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
KING MODS, what happend to SEXUALITY SECTION?
I am sure oda nairalanders have noticd dis; d sexuality section has been in accessible 4 d past couple of days if not more.

Av u been able 2 access d section, if yes/no, comment and wen last were u in d section.

Aldou, i dont kno weda its only 4rm my end or weda i was banned or locked out temporarily.

We need d Mods to kindly explain d reason(s) for d lockout and d likely time it wil b reopened honourably.
Re: King Mods, What Happend To Sexuality Section? by ajasbaba(m): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
GUY EITHER YOU ARE USING 3310 OR NO NETWORK FOR UR AREA.

PLS UPGRADE UR STATUS NAH.THE SECTION IS VERY VERY ACCESSABLE
Re: King Mods, What Happend To Sexuality Section? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
ajas baba: GUY EITHER YOU ARE USING 3310 OR NO NETWORK FOR UR AREA.

grin
Re: King Mods, What Happend To Sexuality Section? by sonickay(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2013

THE SECTION JUST GOT VERY VERY ACCESSIBlE ON MY PURE WATER BLACKBERRY 9700 WITH ETIMUMU 3G NETWORK. JUST SAW THE ANOMALLY AS SOMETHING THE MODS SHUD B AWARE OF. THANKS BRO, IT HAS BEEN RESOLVED.
Re: King Mods, What Happend To Sexuality Section? by sonickay(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2013

THE SECTION JUST GOT VERY VERY ACCESSIBlE ON MY PURE WATER BLACKBERRY 9700 WITH ETIMUMU 3G NETWORK. JUST SAW THE ANOMALLY AS SOMETHING THE MODS SHUD B AWARE OF. THANKS BRO.
Re: King Mods, What Happend To Sexuality Section? by tpia5: 2:16am On Jul 26, 2013
na wahala be that o, if so.

thats some people's permanent joint for here.
Re: King Mods, What Happend To Sexuality Section? by Mynd44: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2013
sonickay: THE SECTION JUST GOT VERY VERY ACCESSIBlE ON MY PURE WATER BLACKBERRY 9700 WITH ETIMUMU 3G NETWORK. JUST SAW THE ANOMALLY AS SOMETHING THE MODS SHUD B AWARE OF. THANKS BRO.
Take up the issue with your ISP. That section was not locked at all

(1) (Reply)

How To Check My PM Msgs / Harmful Effects Of Self Servicing / Lisa The Untouched Concubine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.