Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland (4117 Views)

Collection Of Epic Sexcapades From Sexuality Section / Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL / Sex Themed Threads And Sexuality Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
Recently have been visiting sexual section often at night. One striking thing I noticed is the number of people who calm saints that visit sexual threads, on opening threads with sexual storylines, you will notice even females with Godly post and on their status reading sex stories.

I have noticed some who follow the thread bumper to bumper

How is it possible to read up all those erotic lines, without self serving or touching yourself a bit, as you sleep off??

Why do they form saints in the day but Between 10pm And 2am, they are fingerin-g

It is well
Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
Recently have been visiting sexual section often at night. One striking thing I noticed is the number of people who calm saints that visit sexual threads, on opening threads with sexual storylines, you will notice even females with Godly post and on their status reading sex stories.

How is it possible to read up all those erotic lines, without self serving or touching yourself a bit, as you sleep off??

Why do they form saints in the day but Between 10pm And 2am, they are fingering

It is well

You are a jobless fool. So all you do is stay up at night to check the ladies who visit sexuality section.
You even had to create a thread to furthermore showcase your innate stupidity for all to see.

What's your business with the section anyone chooses to visit and the kind of threads they choose to read? It's their lives and their data so they can do whatever they choose to do with it.

Learn to mind your fvcking business.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
In addition, married men and women have also been noticed on eroti-c story threads,

na so Konji de fire up, abi na just addiction to ……
Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
misssclassy:

You are a jobless fool. So all you do is stay up at night to check the ladies who visit sexuality section.
You even had to create a thread to furthermore showcase your innate stupidity for all to see.

What's your business with the section anyone chooses to visit and the kind of threads they choose to read? It's their lives and their data so they can do whatever they choose to do with it.

Learn to mind your fvcking business.
young woman, who do you think you are?? have been seeing you bashing people because you think you are smart.

if you are that wise, why don't you mind your business, why didn't you read and pass, respect yourself and gerrout here.

commenting here is not compulsory, anyway have noticed you, but You don't worth my time, so I'll pass.

your joblessness brought you here

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
@OP and misssclassy, abeg i nor fit can laugh o
Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
Gbamm 1-1 grin grin misclassy vs d op!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by sinaj(f): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lol na true sha

Although av nt gone to dat section b4 tongue

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
fantazia:
@OP and misssclassy, abeg i nor fit can laugh o
imagine her telling me to mind my business, what is she doing here

minding her business or joblessness
Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
sinaj:
Lol na true sha

Although av nt gone to dat section b4 tongue

lol, na lie cheesy cool
i go catch you with evidence soon, hehehe hehehe
Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
grabs popcorn# gringrin
Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
imagine her telling me to mind my business, what is she doing here

minding her business or joblessness
lol free her abeg, dats how she is so it will b waste of time engaging her.
Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol, nwaty girl, I no follow for this wrestling o o o, i just had to put hypocritical nonsense straight.

She is one of those I respect here, but That doesn't mean she's always right bashing people.

Btw, have been seeing your brake light, seems you are very open mind and full of life, kudos, cool cool
Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
quiinnBee:

grabs popcorn# gringrin
abegiii grin grin none of that is happening here, i just had to say my mind to let it go, if I didn't reply her, by now that her comments for get 100likes by gullible followers, hehehe

#just joking cool
Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
fantazia:
lol free her abeg, dats how she is so it will b waste of time engaging her.
have let it go, its not worth my time
Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
abegiii grin grin none of that is happening here, i just had to say my mind to let it go, if I didn't reply her, by now that her comments for get 100likes by gullible followers, hehehe

#just joking cool
hehe i grab your point cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
lol, nwaty girl, I no follow for this wrestling o o o, i just had to put hypocritical nonsense straight.

She is one of those I respect here, but That doesn't mean she's always right bashing people.

Btw, have been seeing your brake light, seems you are very open mind and full of life, kudos, cool cool
hehehehehehehe fuvk!u mean d e-fights don end just like dat? grin

lol@ur last statement,thanks babe!life is too short to take things hard!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
quiinnBee:

grabs popcorn# gringrin
Stop!!d e-fight don end!! cheesy
Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
quiinnBee:
hehe i grab your point cool
hehehe ok oooo, how is your weekend going
Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehehehehe fuvk!u mean d e-fights don end just like dat? grin

lol@ur last statement,thanks babe!life is too short to take things hard!
lol, yes Na, its not my way, if she responded I won't have replied. cool cool
Its not worth it like you said, even 100years is too short for one to be spending it e-fighting, hahaha

how is you today?
Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
hehehe ok oooo, how is your weekend going
seeing a movie. cool how's yours going?
Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:

Why do they form saints in the day but Between 10pm And 2am, they are fingerin-g

It is well

So somehow you discerned they are all self servicing
If you were a Christian is that not such a place to go and preach?

Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
young woman, who do you think you are?? have been seeing you bashing people because you think you are smart.

if you are that wise, why don't you mind your business, why didn't you read and pass, respect yourself and gerrout here.

commenting here is not compulsory, anyway have noticed you, but You don't worth my time, so I'll pass.

your joblessness brought you here

Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by sinaj(f): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
lol, na lie cheesy cool

i go catch you with evidence soon, hehehe hehehe

grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

So somehow you discerned they are all self servicing
If you were a Christian is that not such a place to go and preach?
i never claimed to be a saint,
Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by orunto27: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
We are researching into the real Catholic meaning of Love. And Nairaland is the best place togo.
Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
quiinnBee:

seeing a movie. cool how's yours going?
wow, just finished preparing vegetables soup, do you mind joining me? cool
Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
wow, just finished preparing vegetables soup, do you mind joining me? cool
dang..why am i not there sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
sinaj:

grin
just confess, hehehe secretly to me, I'll stop the investigation cheesy
Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
quiinnBee:

dang..why am i not there sad
I'll reserve some for you, on your way back from seeing movies, you pick it up, guess that would be cool, cool
Re: Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland by tpiander: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lord have mercy.

The op needs deliverance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Attract Ladies / Rate This Photos / Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.