Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures (39214 Views)

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Meet The ' basketball Girl'. An Amputee That Moves Around Using A Cut Basketball / “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by InvertedHammer: 5:48am On Jul 27, 2013

//
This relationship is 30% love and 70% money.

This guy will be service-connected which means the wife will be entitled to financial security as long as he lives and
some 50% thereafter. The amount involved is in upwards of $10,000 (N1.6million) per month.

Yeah, give it to any Nigerian lady and she will love you forever. Money is power. If she leaves the man, there are
hundreds of many money-hungry ladies in-waiting to pounce on the dude for the pecuniary gain.

Things are not usually as rosy as they seem when the camera is turned on. Who would have thought that Oscar Pistorius was not happy in his relationship? Until the inevitable happens, I have my fingers crossed on this one...

By the way, I am speaking from experience (what I have observed over the years). No, I am not a victim!

//

2 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
InvertedHammer:
//

This guy will be service-connected which means the wife will be entitled to financial security as long as he lives and
some 50% thereafter. The amount involved is in upwards of $10,000 (N1.6million) per month.

Yeah, give it to any Nigerian lady and she will love you forever. Money is power. If she leaves the man, there are
hundreds of many money-hungry ladies in-waiting to pounce on the dude for the pecuniary gain.

Things are not usually as rosy as they seem when the camera is turned on. Who would have thought that Oscar Pistorius was not happy in his relationship? Until the inevitable happens, I have my fingers crossed on this one...

By the way, I am speaking from experience (what I have observed over the years). No, I am not a victim!

//
very exposed and reasonable fellow
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
InvertedHammer:
//

//

so all the lovey dovey picture na wash??.....i thought as much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) / Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins / Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.