Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures (39215 Views)

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Meet The ' basketball Girl'. An Amputee That Moves Around Using A Cut Basketball / “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by kobonaire(m): 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
iamdsam: Nice one. I need a girl like this to stand by me even as am going through a though health situation right now.
get well soon brother. I shall say a prayer for you.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by lizbethlizzy(f): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
God is great

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Blackvampire(m): 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
Is like this white girls are super nice and am yet to see black guys complain...about them even in america and europe..which has left me curious about dem.as a nigerian based ..wat is dat special thing dat dey have dat mak black guys chase after dem..their by ignorin black women.even in america d guys talk shit about black women.jus 2 impress a white girl.i need gud replies from my black brothers in america or europe....are dey better dan black women
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by 50calibre(m): 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
kobonaire: [size=8pt][/size]You write well but just remember something, just because you, with all your 4 limbs intact and all, are always perpetually angry and pessimistic as is evident from your numerous 'loud' posts here it does not mean that soldier has the same mentality. You and I can learn from that lady and man. Learn to be compassionate, understanding and not be very judgemental.

You are really working hard for my attention, don't worry keep up the effort, you are almost there.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by nijanigga: 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
Unlike in Nigeria, America takes good care of their men in uniforms and veterans as well.Your financial debts can be paid off,if you're enlisted in the American armed services.Pay for college tuition,discounts and some of the best services to make life comfortable to their men and women in uniform. What can you say about Nigeria's military?

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by vicholas(m): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
Very sorry mr Talor
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by kobonaire(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
50calibre: You are really working hard for my attention, don't worry keep up the effort, you are almost there.
i stated a fact, and I'm not surprised you are stuck for a response. Good luck in your school exams young man.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
God bless our troops and God bless the United States Of America

#obamasucks
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by sweetgala(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
God bless and secure the young man.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by haykayforreal(m): 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
Well,d gurl try sha but dnt xpect ds 4rm 9ja ladies o!
They will pik race like dog wey cow dey purse,na 4 gud dem stay,4 bad dem run o!
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Rhemmymatician(m): 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Its time Obama pulls out US troops from afghan.how many more lives would be lost.how many more would have their joy shortened and short-lived.
This is one of the sacrifices one pays for unforeseen circumstances like this.You signed up for with your life,u pay with it.
Now u r being subjective. US lives would be lost? Like Efemena_xy was lamely trying to point out, what of the afghan people that get saved/to live becos of d presence of the US soldiers.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by 50calibre(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
kobonaire: i stated a fact, and I'm not surprised you are stuck for a response. Good luck in your school exams young man.

Keep stating facts, as I said before, you have to work real hard to get my full attention, and only then will I reply you properly.

And oh! I no longer have school exams, go figure!
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Anniettieufia(m): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
No wonder it took me almost 5minutes to upload this page,

the picture has really told the whole story.

But this is what we call UNCONDITIONAL love,

You can not SPELL this kind of love to naija ( Rivers ) girl to understand.

Even with money ,
He can only be his Man during the evening News time,
Not in the morning ,
Not in the night.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by rezzy: 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
orgasticdance:
how many naija men desrve it undecided

uncountable likes

Just one, and thats my princecharming.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by switdil(f): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
For naija babes if the guy no get money join the only lifeline for this kind issue na to RUNAWAY!!!
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by kobonaire(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
50calibre: And oh! I no longer have school exams, go figure!
OK then, you must be doing thesis then? Good luck, rep your people well.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by armyofone(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
Bless you and your lady. May you both weather the stormy weathers.

God bless our troops.
God bless America.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
All these men comparing nigerian girls to white girls I hope y'all are prepared to stick with your girlfriend's when they loose both arms and legs.
I wonder why so called nigerian men are quick to condemn Nigerian girls. Forgetting that this dude here must have received a huge pay-off and is probably still on a frequent financial support.I'm sure if that were the situation in Nigeria,you guys will still say the ladies are staying cos of the money.always looking for negatives in the nigerian women.while the white men value and cherish their women.why won't they treat them like kings? With all the horrible things you guys do everyday you still expect perfect women? Jokers of the millenium.
You people are always quick to condemn.always expecting perfect women but never ready to do what you have to to deserve that king's treatment.
Anyone who likes can go loose both his arms and legs and wait for the girlfriend that will spoon-feed him. You'll wait till eternity.
The best you'll get is to get pushed in a wheelbarrow and dropped by the market square to beg
#now this last part was joke#

2 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
Black vampire: Is like this white girls are super nice and am yet to see black guys complain...about them even in america and europe..which has left me curious about dem.as a nigerian based ..wat is dat special thing dat dey have dat mak black guys chase after dem..their by ignorin black women.even in america d guys talk shit about black women.jus 2 impress a white girl.i need gud replies from my black brothers in america or europe....are dey better dan black women
curiousity for the unfamiliar. But then they always come back home to marry when they want to settle down.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by 50calibre(m): 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
kobonaire: OK then, you must be doing thesis then? Good luck, rep your people well.

Nope! Done with that more than a year ago, so still not talking to me.

Why are you trying hard to convince yourself I'm a student? Is there anything you'd like to give me?
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by 50calibre(m): 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
lorretta u: All these men comparing nigerian girls to white girls I hope y'all are prepared to stick with your girlfriend's when they loose both arms and legs.
I wonder why so called nigerian men are quick to condemn Nigerian girls. Forgetting that this dude here must have received a huge pay-off and is probably still on a frequent financial support.I'm sure if that were the situation in Nigeria,you guys will still say the ladies are staying cos of the money.always looking for negatives in the nigerian women.while the white men value and cherish their women.why won't they treat them like kings? With all the horrible things you guys do everyday you still expect perfect women? Jokers of the millenium.
You people are always quick to condemn.always expecting perfect women but never ready to do what you have to to deserve that king's treatment.
Anyone who likes can go loose both his arms and legs and wait for the girlfriend that will spoon-feed him. You'll wait till eternity.
The best you'll get is to get pushed in a wheelbarrow and dropped by the market square to beg
#now this last part was joke#

What is this rant? WTF is this? The girl is sticking with him, Nigerian girls won't, simple!!

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
Edward Akande: Anybody wey open mouth, go talk say love..... Na who tell una say OYINBO no like money pass Nija ppl? Dat girl no the kain money wey their Govt go drop dats why she never take of! Love ko, hate ni!
don't mind the ignorant folks. Always looking to condemn black women. Well I don't blame them inferiority complex. Everything about the white man seem superior to them. To the point of desiring his woman.
And to think they haven't learned that white women cannot stay and tolerate any difficulties in marriage only serves to showcase their ignorance.
That white woman when the going gets tough will divorce you and take half or more of what you own.you really think they don't like money? Try to marry a white girl without a diamond ring.because nigerian women have stooped so low to accept all sorts of mediocrity from you guys .poverty,battery,philandering,abuse etc.just name it.I don't wonder why y'all have the nerves to come in public and speak ill of your women.they are too tolerant of your excesses.

Arghh!!

3 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
50calibre:

What is this rant? WTF is this? The girl is sticking with him, Nigerian girls won't, simple!!
holy man will you stick with your girlfriend is she has no arms and legs? If you can answer sincerely then you know you don't deserve this.cos I know you won't do it.
You can't even stick with ur full bodied probably beautiful women as it is now.how much more when she's just a stump.
Like I siad typical.
Always expectin
Never giving.
Mtchew.
And just in case you wanna know.
A loooott of Nigerian women are sticking with their men in worse conditions than this. With even no financial help.
Cos I'm sure this lady has no worries about money.
But in nigerian the lady will still be the breadwinner and still stick with the man.even while he's soooo unappreciatve.

2 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Decryptor(m): 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
Only in Oyinbo Land...can never happen in Nigeria.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by 50calibre(m): 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
lorretta u: holy man will you stick with your girlfriend is she has no arms and legs? If you can answer sincerely then you know you don't deserve this.cos I know you won't do it.
You can't even stick with ur full bodied probably beautiful women as it is now.how much more when she's just a stump.
Like I siad typical.
Always expectin
Never giving.
Mtchew.
And just in case you wanna know.
A loooott of Nigerian women are sticking with their men in worse conditions than this. With even no financial help.
Cos I'm sure this lady has no worries about money.
But in nigerian the lady will still be the breadwinner and still stick with the man.even while he's soooo unappreciatve.

What will my girlfriend be doing that she loses all her limbs? Answer!

Well I don't think I can answer that question, because I just don't know the answer.

Stop being so money conscious, life is not all about money, you all need to change and try to have a human heart.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Skmoda360(m): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
brito:

Naija girls can do more than this.
Yeah I support you
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by kobonaire(m): 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
50calibre: Nope! Done with that more than a year ago, so still not talking to me.
Why are you trying hard to convince yourself I'm a student? Is there anything you'd like to give me?
No, I have nothing to offer but my opinion based on what i see you post. I was convinced you were student based on the fact that you post very often over here. I don't believe a worker there can have the time to be doing so.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 26, 2013
50calibre:

What will my girlfriend be doing that she loses all her limbs? Answer!

Well I don't think I can answer that question, because I just don't know the answer.

Stop being so money conscious, life is not all about money, you all need to change and try to have a human heart.
wait are you really asking me that question? So you've never heard the word 'accident' before?
Huh.? I used to think you were a little bit smart. So I've been wasting my energy talking to someone who at this point in his life doesn't understand that anything can happen to anyone at anytime. Irrespective of gender
Are you trying to use your unfounded question to avoid answering mine?
Of course you can't answer. Because the truth is that you can't stick with a woman who has no arms or legs. Neither can any of the self-righteous prigs on this thread.
But the OP was just trying to showcase a beautiful love story here and you and your cohorts have managed to turn it into an "operation bash Nigerian woman" thread.
Keep making yourselves laughing stock to the white man.
Or you think they don't read comments like this?
That's why they'll keep undermining you people. Nothing you have is ever good enough for you.

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by 50calibre(m): 12:43am On Jul 26, 2013
kobonaire: No, I have nothing to offer but my opinion based on what i see you post. I was convinced you were student based on the fact that you post very often over here. I don't believe a worker there can have the time to be doing so.

Fair observation, though somewhat misguided. what you probably didnt know was some or even most people are on their mobiles, did you? Are you 50 years old? Check your date registered as well as the time spent online, compare it to mine and then reason properly.

Well you are right, at the moment, I'm neither a worker ( per se) nor student, but will in the next couple of months be a student once again for the next phase.

Next time try to meticulously consider even the most minute of detail(s) before you leap, so you don't make hasty conclusions about people you don't know.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by 50calibre(m): 12:56am On Jul 26, 2013
lorretta u: wait are you really asking me that question? So you've never heard the word 'accident' before?
Huh.? I used to think you were a little bit smart. So I've been wasting my energy talking to someone who at this point in his life doesn't understand that anything can happen to anyone at anytime. Irrespective of gender
Are you trying to use your unfounded question to avoid answering mine?
Of course you can't answer. Because the truth is that you can't stick with a woman who has no arms or legs. Neither can any of the self-righteous prigs on this thread.
But the OP was just trying to showcase a beautiful love story here and you and your cohorts have managed to turn it into an "operation bash Nigerian woman" thread.
Keep making yourselves laughing stock to the white man.
Or you think they don't read comments like this?
That's why they'll keep undermining you people. Nothing you have is ever good enough for you.

Hahahaha I like your mouth, that same mouth that will get you into trouble. I drop you a bait and you fall right into it, the same way your husband will set you a bait and you gladly walk into it and earn yourself a beating. Lol

Well the chances of my girlfriend losing all her limbs at once, are next to nil, so why don't we leave hypotheticals and focus on reality, because only a fool would answer that question.

I hope you are this feisty in other aspects of your life, you once showed your dark side, and I was awed.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Flygerian1(m): 1:02am On Jul 26, 2013
Even in my next lif, im yet to see a Nigerian girl with such love. All they know is Black Berry and pinging. No human hair, no human sympathy. No money, no lovey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' / Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins / Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.