Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures (39216 Views)

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Meet The ' basketball Girl'. An Amputee That Moves Around Using A Cut Basketball / “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by bigiyaro(m): 9:04am On Jul 26, 2013
I wish say my girl go love me like this o.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by LeoG: 9:09am On Jul 26, 2013
Flygerian.:
Even in my next lif, im yet to see a Nigerian girl with such love. All they know is Black Berry and pinging. No human hair, no human sympathy. No money, no lovey.

I'm yet to see a white woman frying akara and yam in one small uncovered space, inhaling all d firewood smoke, burning her skin wit hot groundnut oil and fire, smelling smoke, closes by 11pm everyday, takes care of d husband and children, pays d children's school fees, and still married to her husband for 20years. Show me dat white woman and I'll show u wer frustration is writen on her forehead.

7 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by 50calibre(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2013
lorretta u: probably the only thing you have to prove your manhood is your ability to beat up the women in your life.
And plssss what kind of husband set a bait or trap for his wife?
Sometimes you think you're making sensible posts but you're only showing the kind of man and person you're.
I hope you spend better part of your married life setting traps for your wife so that she'll fail and then you'll beat her to prove yourself the man.your statements always revolve around beating. This is the third time you're saying that word to me and you don't even know me!how much more a lady who lives with you.and you think yourself worthy of this treatment.

And no one,I repeat no one is immune to what happened to this guy. You can even stay in your house and a plane will come crashing on you(happened in lagos)
You actually thicker than I thought. Ugh.

Yes! I mentioned beating because that's something I've discovered annoys you the most, or am I lying? I watched your comments for a while now and gauged how you responded to various sentiments and opinions, so what it means is I'm toying with you, and even though I condemn any form of violence a 100%, il make an exception for you, because you mouth is always quick to spew vile and sh*t, I pity your husband, it will be like marrying a pitbull.

I can't count how many times you've called me derogatory names on this forum, and funny as it is, you probably the only person I don't call names in return.

Lorretta learn to act like a woman and not a man, your loud mouth wouldn't get you far and Nah! I'm not thick, if your husband was half as smart as me, your kids will be geniuses, believe that!!!
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by 50calibre(m): 9:26am On Jul 26, 2013
lorretta u: nna wake up.you're watching too much hollywood.and black women are the most single race of women?
You clearly know nothing.
Yea Nigerian men are the most desirable by women of all races. Every woman loves their beatings,cheating,pride,arrogance,selfishness,greed and lust for money and power. Occultism ritualism.yea we love how you're marrying babies and raping your daughters. I mean really is there any atrocity Nigerian men can commit?
Yet you're the first to start clamoring against Nigerian women.
Anyway unlike you people we appreciate what we have. And we still appreciate the good ones amongst you.

Another of her typical psychotic rant!!

Lorretta you need help.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Madametrendy(f): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2013
True love at it peak.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by osymary: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2013
dats y de love us,(we r alwayz dia for dem), but, if it was d oda way round,will they be dia 4 us?
(rhetorical)
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Burger01(m): 9:41am On Jul 26, 2013
We've seen this thread on FP before nau!! Seun, nna no dey keep records of Front Page materials

sad
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by seangy4konji: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2013
to see a naija gal love you after suchMan you go waka tire ooo....IGI DA,EYE MA FOO(Branch of dtree should break?the bird will fly away)Dancing lakukulala and sipping alomo.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by drake2005: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2013
lorretta u: nna wake up.you're watching too much hollywood.and black women are the most single race of women?
You clearly know nothing.
Yea Nigerian men are the most desirable by women of all races. Every woman loves their beatings,cheating,pride,arrogance,selfishness,greed and lust for money and power. Occultism ritualism.yea we love how you're marrying babies and raping your daughters. I mean really is there any atrocity Nigerian men can commit?
Yet you're the first to start clamoring against Nigerian women.
Anyway unlike you people we appreciate what we have. And we still appreciate the good ones amongst you.

From all indications, you are not educated nor do you possess the minimum comprehension skills to discern my post. Could someone please help me to point out where I used the phrase " Nigerian women or Nigerian men" in my previous post that she replied to? I carefully used " Black women and Black men". Your attitude, deceit, anger, impatience reinforce my post that Black women are very evil being.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by drake2005: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2013
LeoG:

I'm yet to see a white woman frying akara and yam in one small uncovered space, inhaling all d firewood smoke, burning her skin wit hot groundnut oil and fire, smelling smoke, closes by 11pm everyday, takes care of d husband and children, pays d children's school fees, and still married to her husband for 20years. Show me dat white woman and I'll show u wer frustration is writen on her forehead.

Very shameless post and liked by fellow beaties/black women. What's your point? Is love dependent on hardship? If I would use the same logic you employed, wouldn't the same be said for the man that works 10 hrs day under scotching sun and heat, and still takes care of his wife and kids? I asked again, does love change with hardship? What does hardship have to do with LOVE? This is the same animal we are talking about. She bases her choice of love on material things. In other words, you are saying that, if I had a better life...nice job, car and nice house, you will show TRUE LOVE ONLY? What has LOVE got to do with socio economic status? Can we Nigerian men see how evil, vile, selfish and very stu$pid Nigerian/black women can be? The fact that her comment was liked by fellow Nigerian women, tells us, men that These women think alike; unintelligently, if not wickedly.

This is not only restricted to Nigerian women, this is also applicable to black women around the globe...VERY WICKED BEING AND CONSUMED BY THEIR OWN SELF HATRED.

5 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by LeoG: 10:40am On Jul 26, 2013
drake2005:

Very shameless post and liked by fellow beaties/black women. What's your point? Is love dependent on hardship? If I would use the same logic you employed, wouldn't the same be said for the man that works 10 hrs day under scotching sun and heat, and still takes care of his wife and kids? I asked again, does love change with hardship? What does hardship have to do with LOVE? This is the same animal we are talking about. She bases her choice of love on material things. In other words, you are saying that, if I had a better life...nice job, car and nice house, you will show TRUE LOVE ONLY? What has LOVE got to do with socio economic status? Can we Nigerian men see how evil, vile, selfish and very stu$pid Nigerian/black women can be? The fact that her comment was liked by fellow Nigerian women, tells us, men that These women think alike; unintelligently, if not wickedly.

This is not only restricted to Nigerian women, this is also applicable to black women around the globe...VERY WICKED BEING AND CONSUMED BY THEIR OWN SELF HATRED.

Wow!!!! Calling anoda human being an animal shows d cursing nature of the Nigerian man. So quick to curse. Why are u so pained? From all ur posts,it shows sometin is definitely wrong somewhere. U complain so much about Nigeria women's inability to love without money being involved. U called someone uneducated but truth b told u're d uneducated one. Wats so difficult to understand in my post Here is a woman whose husband has being jobless for years n she does this tin to take care of her family, still loves her husband, still married for 20years. So tell me, wer is the money involved in dis love she has for her husband Just last week, my cousin got divorced by his white wife simply because she got tired of paying d bills while he was still in search of a new job. Wat do u cal dis? Is money not involved

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by AyeeIdris(f): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2013
This has made front page before na undecided
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by okey4reel(m): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2013
if na naija girl, she for don leave am run go meet another guy way complete, this is real love,
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by fpeter(f): 11:53am On Jul 26, 2013
REWIND BACK TO 9JA..................AND THE BABE FADES

CAN'T SHOUT MEHN!
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by zibrgt: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
[quote author=tellwisdom]White gurls rule wink wink...Nigerian gurls?? ..*Spits, and exit thread* undecided[/quote
must you always *spits, and exit thread* ?
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
50calibre:

Another of her typical psychotic rant!!

Lorretta you need help.
that guy was busy giving a litany of all the things that make black women evil and he was right.right?
But I said just a few.just a few! of the nasty characters of black men and I'm the one ranting?.anyway I already know you to extremely biased.so I don't count it as anything. All I know is that anyone who doesnt endorse your opinion no matter how skewed or unfair,is never a good person in your judgment.
And you have no place comparing my (future)husband with yourself. Why do yourself the disfavor?
U said I always call u derogatory names.really if I did that,then I'm very sorry.that must have been in the past. So pls forgive me.
drake2005:

From all indications, you are not educated nor do you possess the minimum comprehension skills to discern my post. Could someone please help me to point out where I used the phrase " Nigerian women or Nigerian men" in my previous post that she replied to? I carefully used " Black women and Black men". Your attitude, deceit, anger, impatience reinforce my post that Black women are very evil being.
educated professor. Let's learn from you then. Ok so in your wide research and scholarly sojourn,you have come to the irrevocable conclusion that black men are the best in the world.of course you're a black man
And black women are evil. Except of course your mother.
How childishly convenient!

2 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
IF I GO BACK TO CANADA BEFORE I MARRY, THEN AM GONNA MARRY A WHITIE, IF I MARRY MY GF BEFORE I GO BACK, THEN AM DIVORCING HER LONGER THROAT, GREEDY, MATERIALISTIC A55 AND MARRY A WHITIE grin
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
All you men bashing Nigerian women on this thread i have one advice for you don't marry a Nigerian woman if you do SHAME ON YOU ALL big SHAME. Better marry a whitie who will stick with you since Nigerian girls wouldn't.

The real Nigerian men who are responsible and who know the worth of Nigerian women are quiet only the shallow minded ones are spewing thrash here.

Stop generalzing we all know that there are still good women in Nigeria you cant say all the women in over 50million women in Nigeria are bad-please use your heads.
*and none should quote me and spew thrash i wont respond*

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
tellwisdom: White gurls rule wink wink...Nigerian gurls?? ..*Spits, and exit thread* undecided

Excuse You! angry angry angry
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
Cutejay: All you men bashing Nigerian women on this thread i have one advice for you don't marry a Nigerian woman if you do SHAME ON YOU ALL big SHAME. Better marry a whitie who will stick with you since Nigerian girls wouldn't.

The real Nigerian men who are responsible and who know the worth of Nigerian women are quiet only the shallow minded ones are spewing thrash here.

Stop generalzing we all know that there are still good women in Nigeria you cant say all the women in over 50million women in Nigeria are bad-please use your heads.
*and none should quote me and spew thrash i wont respond*

some naija girls are good, but most of them...about 98 percent are not worth a bucketfull of warm spit, i met a really good one in my first year in college but i messed up and let her go, even though i was at fault she still tried to reason, but the other ones i have been meeting..........well lets just say 1 out of about 20 i have dated and about....(i cant count) that i have .....you what....well just one good one out a sea of faces doesnt count.....some must have thrown my missen rib across the river. grin sad
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by robinzaga(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
50calibre:

Yes! I mentioned beating because that's something I've discovered annoys you the most, or am I lying? I watched your comments for a while now and gauged how you responded to various sentiments and opinions, so what it means is I'm toying with you, and even though I condemn any form of violence a 100%, il make an exception for you, because you mouth is always quick to spew vile and sh*t, I pity your husband, it will be like marrying a pitbull.

I can't count how many times you've called me derogatory names on this forum, and funny as it is, you probably the only person I don't call names in return.

Lorretta learn to act like a woman and not a man, your loud mouth wouldn't get you far and Nah! I'm not thick, if your husband was half as smart as me, your kids will be geniuses, believe that!!!

From one dude to anoda;guy u DEY Bleep UP.

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by 50calibre(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
robinzaga:

From one dude to anoda;guy u DEY Bleep UP.

But you are not a dude, you are a dog!!!

I don't talk to dogs, I cage them.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Vivapros(m): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
dis
s luv made in heaven,hence if d gal didnt marry him lata in d yr kudos 4
her deep sense of luv being wit him at d dis tym,nomata wot,
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Dannylux: 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
But this kind love no dey naija sha undecided
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
adesewa4u@yahoo:
Hmmmmmm love is indeed magical......I trust naija babes.....execept if money is involved sha......

LMAO ! grin
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
[i][/i] kiss
He who finds a wife finds a good thing !
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by robinzaga(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
Okay from one dog to a dude dat cages dogs;u dey Bleep up.
U take opportunity say u dey public forum dey mis yarn,blowing ur trumpet all ova d thread and acting like a spoilt last child. I undastand sha, mummy jus bought a new blackberry for ha baby and his thumbs are itching to type....so go ahead and spew more rude and insensitive comments and remarks.
Ehen,jus in case u missed d first sentence,guy u dey Bleep up.....so shut d f*ck up and find sumtin productive to do wit ur spare time rada dan acting like d dogs ur sup to cage

But you are not a dude, you are a dog!!!

I don't talk to dogs, I cage them.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by robinzaga(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dipped in chocolate,bronzed in elegance, enameled with grace, toasted with beauty...Whr ma big,black and beautiful women dey

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by IlajeOmuro: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
Pure and unconditional love. It is the story of the healing power of love. The unwavering love of the girl is what keeps the guy going. I don't know if I can do this, I admire the girl's courage.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by SassyD(f): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
its funny how some Nigerian guys are quick to condemn Nigerian ladies.if u have never experienced true love in ur life,its a pity.dont blam it on Nigerian women.everything is not rosy in the love lives of the whites.dont they have prostitutes over there?or ladies that sleep wit men for money?wat a bunch of hypocritical Nigerian men.how many Nigerian men can stick with a lady who has undergone such amputations?

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by 50calibre(m): 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
lorretta u: that guy was busy giving a litany of all the things that make black women evil and he was right.right?
But I said just a few.just a few! of the nasty characters of black men and I'm the one ranting?.anyway I already know you to extremely biased.so I don't count it as anything. All I know is that anyone who doesnt endorse your opinion no matter how skewed or unfair,is never a good person in your judgment.
And you have no place comparing my (future)husband with yourself. Why do yourself the disfavor?
U said I always call u derogatory names.really if I did that,then I'm very sorry.that must have been in the past. So pls forgive me.

Thanks! Maybe there is hope for you after all.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by vivypretty(f): 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
I can do it for the one I love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' / Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins / Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.