Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,313 members, 7,867,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother (20606 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) / Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch / ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
One thing:

I still like the fact that Jonathan still stuck to his wife, even if she is not polished.
Most Nigerian men, will never do that, especially when they attain prestigious positions. E.g......................... lipsrsealed
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by smscruize(m): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
PROFITABLE WAYS YOU CAN USE CUSTOMIZED BULKSMS TO MAKE HUGE MONEY IN YOUR BUSINESS AND DOMINATE YOUR MARKET!
If you’ve heard of bulk SMS and you’re unsure how to take advantage of it to make more money in your business, this article will open your eyes to ten ingenious ways you never knew existed! Please read on…

1. Full blown-promotion – Are you rolling out a new product or service or want to push your already existing products and services further into the marketplace to make more money? You can penetrate and dominate your market easily, quickly, and cheaply using bulk SMS.

2. Time-limited special offers – Is sales short in coming? Do you need a certain amount of money this week or by month end? Or you just want to meet a sales target, you can use bulk SMS to make one-time offers or any kind of special offer. And you know what? Offers with built-in deadlines outperform offers without deadlines any day, anytime.

3. Introduce your great business – You have a great business, granted. But how many of your potential customers know you exist… even in your community? You can use bulk SMS to get yourself out of marketing oblivion and into limelight and win more customers and become very popular in your niche and location.

4. Follow up on your top prospects – According to statistics from the National Sales Executive Association, “Only 2% of sales are made on the 1st contact. And 80% of all sales are made on the 5th – 12th contact.” Bulk SMS helps you to automate and personalize your marketing follow up professionally so that you can make all the money you’re capable of making in your business.

5. Customer relationship management – You can use bulk SMS to manage your relationship with your customer professionally thereby retaining your customers and reducing customer attrition rate. How? By informing them when you fulfill their orders, by using it to ask if delivery went smooth, by thanking them for their business, and so on.

6. Wish your customers Happy Birthday – It has been said that people don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care. By celebrating customers on one of the important days of their lives, you will increase customers’ loyalty. And the more customers stay with you, the more money you will make. What’s more, you can even schedule the birthdays and it will be delivered on their birthdays without you touching anything.

7. Get your debtors to pay you quickly – You can use bulk SMS to remind your debtors that their debt is due for payment. This will increase your revenue and improve your cash-flow.

8. New prices announcement – Have adjustments in your pricing? You can use bulk SMS to inform your customers and use that opportunity to sell your products and services.

9. Make special holiday offers – We have a dozen holidays during each year, bulk SMS comes in handy to make special holiday offers with deadlines built into them to generate quick sales.

10. Refer prospects to your great company website – This will increase traffic to your website which will in turn contribute to getting you ranked higher in Google, Yahoo!, and other search engines and also help you sell your products and services. To make it very effective, you can offer them something for FREE if they visit your website.

Now, be honest, can’t you see that bulk sms can help you make more money in your business? The BIG question is: Are you going to take advantage of it now or are you going to wait until things get worse? Your choice!

But always remember this: If you’re not making use of bulk sms to promote your business especially in Nigeria, your competitors are making use of it …

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by sharpman1(m): 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hope she did not shut down the whole of Rivers State because she's back in town.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by smscruize(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
BUY & SEND CHEAP BULKSMS!!! KEEP YOUR CLIENT
INFORMED,DELIVER IMPORTANT ADVERTISEMENT
RELEVANT TO YOUR BUSINESS GROWTH

LOG ON TO www.smscruize.com and register or call 08066778557
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Nickydrake(m): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
The President appears to be smiling. Is he really? If the answer is in the affirmative, can anyone say why?
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Ferdinandu(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
Jesus of Nazareth is a man born of woman without a biological father but a foster Father.jesus of Okirika is a woman without a biological mother but foster mother.Hon Bipi may be right afterall.RIP mother of jesus.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by dollarlander: 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
Okija_juju: (Very important question Why are all those Banners inside the house carrying Patience' Picture?! Na she die?! Is that her Obituary pic or what?!

I still need the burial contract for the 'First Grandma'.. :'
I can supply the coffin, mourners aso-ebi and even people that will cry sef..

Na wa for una, you sha want this woman dead. When God has not said it is her time to go, a life has to be replaced for hers.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by seunlayi(m): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
EPOMA:

Why is Goodluck looking drunk in this picture
so tell me how you look like? why calling your president drunk, yeye people full this forum.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by kingthreat(m): 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
Donlexino: infact na lunacy go dwell with ur entire generation forever

Goodluck will lose 2015 elections. Then I'll savor the fact that feeble souls like you will hang themselves. Bloody GEJ suporters, who advocate on their own detriments. Nonsense!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Btruth: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
arthur2k5: [img]http://2.bp..com/-GxisUl60loo/UfFIQJLH9kI/AAAAAAAB30c/S--quqr21Ug/s1600/2.jpeg[/img][img]http://2.bp..com/-RCE3ZpBakJc/UfFIVHolF5I/AAAAAAAB300/KpOWz3XnGKk/s1600/4.jpeg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-TBdEZflmZSQ/UfFIRW-jfRI/AAAAAAAB30k/IAZvITU64qU/s1600/1.jpeg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-POFdloRhmWo/UfFIUzcFD7I/AAAAAAAB30s/9kSmWiWertE/s1600/3.jpeg[/img]

Nigeria's first lady Dame Patience Jonathan who lost her foster mother on Monday July 22nd in a fatal auto accident, cut short her trip to Geneva to return home to mourn. Patience Jonathan returned yesterday night and was received by her husband, the president's mother, Tony Anenih, Abdusalami Abubakar and many other dignitaries at the presidential villa in Abuja.

Source: Naijagaga

........and who is this gay man by the first lady? or, am I the only one seeing the picture? He can't be her brother I suppose.

Anyway, na my curiosity oooo..........lol!
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by thaoriginator: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
EPOMA:

Why is Goodluck looking drunk in this picture
he's always drunk.. How do u expect him to look? Sober? No! Once a drunkard, always a drunkard!
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by blaise26abj(m): 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
Btruth:

........and who is this gay man by the first lady? or, am I the only one seeing the picture? He can't be her brother I suppose.

That is Jona's mother. Stop calling the First Grand mama of the Federation Gay. angry angry angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by adrainuche(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
Looking at Jonathan and his.wife, Jonathan is a man with low self esteem !!! For me I dnt care if patience lost her Mum we've all lost somebody !!! Aftermath if the roads were Good she wouldn't have died !!! Do not throw stone in market place it might meet ur mum in the market.as well !!! RIP Mama !!
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by caplets: 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
RIP 1st gmama
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by bibiazim1: 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
Somebody tell evans bipi that Mary mother of God has died.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by CATCHYBLOGGER: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
RIP TO THE DEAD.[center][/center]

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Orikinla(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Many hateful comments by sick members of Nairaland.
Anyone who mocks the bereaved is only mocking himself or herself.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by amAZEing: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
chidindufrank: Yes, he has been crying,is normal for him to drink some shuts of kia kia as an african.your godfather Obama smokes but GEJ doesn't smoke. so drinking small kia kia is not a crime as long as he didn't steal your own. Moreover,his wife just arrived and you don't expect him not to take her on rounds of love making in order to clear her mind a bit.

you get mouth die my guy

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
R I P mama Patience.
No matter how old you were, your children will miss you.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
adrainuche: Looking at Jonathan and his.wife, Jonathan is a man with low self esteem !!! For me I dnt care if patience lost her Mum we've all lost somebody !!! Aftermath if the roads were Good she wouldn't have died !!! Do not throw stone in market place it might meet ur mum in the market.as well !!! RIP Mama !!
but what has Jonathan's self esteem got to do with the death of his M I L?
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by kabba7(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
Can. Somone please put PEJ cell phone number here for ♍ƺ I want to suppy Ogogoro ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ Hemp I Promise to Bring original grade .1 am getting supplies from a reliable sourrce in Sapele !!information reaching I'd that militants are taking positions ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ will need kainkain ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ hemp to charge up,,
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by kabba7(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
[quote author=Orikinla]Many hateful comments by sick members of Nairaland.
Anyone who mocks the bereaved is only mocking himself or herself.

No one is mocking anyone just that whoever gain either directly or indirectl from the ongoing national
Looting will continue to experience woes ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ calamity in their family old ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ young .
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by bibiazim1: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
That is tony anenih, and by the way he is not beside her, he is behind her, licking her ass.
Btruth:

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Keshi5(m): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
Laugh won kill me here ooooooo on una post.RIP mama patienc
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
What followed the death of the foster mother of Patience Jonathan reminds me of one thing: death is a leveler. It makes every one equal. Her corpse was deposited in Kpaima Mortuary, Elechi Beach, Mile 1, Diobu, Port-Harcourt; the same mortuary that dead okada men and those knocked down by vehicles are deposited. The distance from where she died in Elele to the mortuary is somewhat far, but it was not a hinderance. This was the same woman that was flown to Germany for treatment sometimes this year, when some people with the same sickness could not afford to buy drugs at a road side chemist.
The world is vanity.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Svelteb(f): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
AmBeautiful: One thing:

I still like the fact that Jonathan still stuck to his wife, even if she is not polished.
Most Nigerian men, will never do that, especially when they attain prestigious positions. E.g......................... lipsrsealed
100likes

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by networkrecharg: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
Does she have a biological mother
More foster relative.... Remember. She doesn't have a good pedegree. What do we expect.
Was she trained!

illicit: did anyone else catch d phrase "foster mother"? So it isnt her biological
mum?
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by euromoney(f): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
R.I.P MAMA DAME!
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by NovusHomo(m): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
[b][i]Did you mean Korean?[/[/i]b]

Policewoman: I LOVE HER BRAZILIAN HAIR cool cool cool cool
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
If this is our first lady hmmmm. Nigeria is in trouble.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by bobbymore: 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by 1025: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2013
her mama die, she dey fix such a sharp hair. no be brazilian be that? nonsense. she no look like person wey dey mourn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video) / Atiku, S/east Rift Deepens Over Single Term Request / Nigeria Or South Africa , Which Is More Violent ? I Need To Know Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.