Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,911 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) (20105 Views)

I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) / Check Out My Son @1 / Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Biim: 4:41am On Jul 26, 2013
With God all things are possible. He will be fine in Jesus name amen.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Ivynwa(f): 5:09am On Jul 26, 2013
I was moved by your unhappiness. May God be with you and your son and make everything alright in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by zaynie(f): 5:25am On Jul 26, 2013
My younger sis was a premie too* hrd she stl had her "tail" wen she was born sef* buh if u c her nawn super judoka+karateker! Very strong * stronger dn me dt used overtime of almost a year sef* don't worry God is in control n he will surely measure up. Jes kip believin in Him. Ur faith wil giv him d strenght to grow.

1 Like

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by blank(f): 5:53am On Jul 26, 2013
Sending e-hugs ur way. Will keep him in our prayers. Be strong.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by chukxie(m): 5:56am On Jul 26, 2013
God's hands are upon your son. Your son is going to be fine in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by biolabee(m): 6:22am On Jul 26, 2013
It is well with you and your baby

Believe the report of the lord about this situation..

It shall pass n you shall laugh with joy

Amin
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by sexy74(m): 6:35am On Jul 26, 2013
@ OP
For your son to live this long Baba God will continue to keep him and he will live above 70 yrs old.
My wife had a similar experience but God in his infinite mercy delivered her and the baby he was 7 months old.
In that same hospital a lady had issues just like you, the child was just like the sizze of her palm, she had to be wrapped with clothes, if you don't take proper notice you will think the baby is a doll. But to the glory of God after about 4 months in the hospital the baby was discharged(from June 2009 to October 2009) my son was delivered on 27th September he stayed in the hospital 2 weeks befor he was discharged. All this happen in National Hospital Abuja.
After about a year my wife and I went to visit them in Kubwa, you will not believe the baby was pre-term and weighed less than a Kilo at birth.
Am just saying all this to encourage you.
Never lose hope, God does not do things without perfection, He will perfect everything concerning your son healt.
God bless you and continue to be with your son.
Amen
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by greatgod2012(f): 6:35am On Jul 26, 2013
You shall have tesimonies and your testimonies shall be permanent over this your boy and every other things you want in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by kross01(m): 6:40am On Jul 26, 2013
your faith lady is all your boy needs. The supreme creator only sees ur heart & for sure your faith will keep your son whole, hale & hearty. Its well with you.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by kreamidiva(f): 6:55am On Jul 26, 2013
Every good and perfect gift comes from the Lord.it makes rich and adds no sorrow to it.this baby is a miracle,will bring u joy not tears.he shall live to make u happy.its well with both of u.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by AbuMikey(m): 7:00am On Jul 26, 2013
Forget about Your worries,just have it in mind that you gonna invite us for his 2nd year Birthday!!!

#GodWillShowMercy.

1 Like

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by ada85: 7:05am On Jul 26, 2013
Your son shall live to declare the glory of the Lord. God has brought u this far and he will not leave or forsake you. Be strong and have faith. It is well!
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 26, 2013
God will protect him and he shall see it thorough the next couple of months. He'll pass this stage, puberty stage, teenage stage, bachelor stage, marriage and grandparent stages.
In fact, God says He's well with him

Smile for it's well smiley smiley
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Mcdondayan: 8:02am On Jul 26, 2013
May the hand of the almighty healer never feel too heavy to reach out to ur baby. God is in charge.

On a lighter note d pic I see does not match with the mental picture i have abt stella bella from her comments on this forum.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 26, 2013
That Child will live to declare the Glory of the Lord...

That child will survive and when he does, trust me. He will do some marvelous things in this world that would make happy. Children of this kind have shield to withstand any adversity life throw at them and they often conquer...

I am one and I have survived.

After 9 months I wasn't out,according to my mum and people called her names. It's things like this that make me respect women and mother in general.

Your child will survive and that's all I see in that picture. I see and feel live in that body.

Stella_Bella: I want to thank everyone, because i I am reading your comments. Thank you for so much out pour of love and support. I am feeling better already. Thank you Nairalanders.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by bellong: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2013
You have heard testimonies of people with similar situation. Testimonies are meant to strengthen our faith in God in case fear and doubts want to set in.

My friend's daughter was a pre-term too. The girl is hale and hearty at the moment and close to two years. I know for a fact that what kept the baby alive till now will keep him till old age. He will become a pillar to your family and society at large.

Now, its time to go Paul and Silas way, start singing praises unto God because it is done. Congratulations on the new born. He will grow in wisdom, knowledge, understanding and fear of God.

It is well with him.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by ZACHIE: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2013
I don,t know how to pray;
but, on your behalf,
i say AMEN to all the prayers rendered for you.

AMEN! AMEN ! ! AMEN! ! !

2 Likes

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by buchi4action(m): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2013
my sister fear not, your child will be a great man, remember that great mens was a child of circumstance (if you doubt it check their histories).....you son will live in Jesus name
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by dridowu: 9:51am On Jul 26, 2013
May God mature ur son positive.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by GboyegaD(m): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2013
God will heal him and perfect all that concerns his health.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by gboso: 10:01am On Jul 26, 2013
God who make it possible for you to deliver him safely will not let you and your son down and will not allow the work of evil to over come your son.this i pray in Jesus Christ Name Amen.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by slimyem: 10:02am On Jul 26, 2013
tellwisdom: Ehh sweerie......Duh i'm a sinner before God. And he said, a prayer of a sinner before him, is an abomination...But i go pray for you, because he is a merciful God....Now, I call the blood of Jesus, seven(7) times on your son, and no weapon fashion against him shall prosper...He shall live long and be older than methuselah. No doubt he will celebrate his 70yrs birthday.

The same God who has been doing it for millions will do it for you. Its ur turn....#LetUsPray cool
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by baroong: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2013
May the healing of God be upon him in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by buklan4realyah(f): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2013
I pray for son, the LORD that answereth by fire will heal him
ur son will b able nd healthy, he will bring happiness to his family

nd he will b a great nation.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by lanetrips: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2013
May the GOOD LORD in HIS infinite mercies completely heal your son and he will be a blessing to ur family and wil be used in the vineyard of the LORD in JESUS name...
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Abbey2sam(m): 11:35am On Jul 26, 2013
As long as my redeemer liveth,
As long as my God liveth
As long as my jesus Liveth
As long as jahover jareh (the healer) liveth
Your child shall live in jesus name
He shall be a testimony

Jesus is with you and your son on this

AMEN
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Nkemella: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2013
May God grant ur son life in abundance in jesus name amen
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by kstyle2(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
code_0: BLAME THE ILLUMATI FOR MAKING OBAMA TAKE ON NIGERIA WITH THE SOUL MICROCHIP. MAKE A RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. THE EARTH SHAKERS ARE HERE. THANKS TO THE GODDESS. THEY ARE COME.
*shouts*abeg mak una bring chain o....dis 1 don escape.@op may d God who raised timaya 4rm d dust, take ur pains away.all izz well
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Agli(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
As i write, God is taking absolute control of d situation and ur son wil surely grow up to be strong and succesful in Jesus name. The smile wil surely return 2 ur household, amen
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
May d Good Lord protect u and ur son...and provide ur son with good healt abundantly...amen
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by petreli08: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
All will be well in JESUS name
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by OCTAVO: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
If you son can make it this far since June, then GOD is at work. HE will perfect everything!
Don't be dismayed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] / Couple Who Have Been Married For 59 Years Show Off Their Dance Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.