Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers (27030 Views)

Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] / El-Rufai Bans Beggars And Street Hawkers In Kaduna State / Fashola Marvels At Hawkers’ Skills In Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers by debulle: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
9icest: A friend went to Alausa to bail out a neighbor who was arrested by KAI officials the process that made him witness the good intentions of Lagos State Govt for the people including IBOs, and non-Ibos. The scales had since fell from his face. Here is his report:

The man in question, among many other detained road-hawkers, and beggars, hawks face towels & handkerchiefs in traffic and -he hails from Enugu (Abakpa Nike) he was made to go through a 6 months training in indoor decorations making with others. He was given N250k loan after his period of apprenticeship, some were deported but only after been provided with survival skills other than hawking and begging. The man now make curtains for a living. The beautiful part of this 'epistles' is that he's doing so well now, well connected to the extent that he makes curtains for government officials in his state. I'm not against people trooping in into the state afterall there's strength in population one of the many secrets of China but they should just make themselves useful and exploit numerous available opportunity provided by Govt. I dont understand the incredible hatred the IBOs have against my tribe. Last year, the girl who won the 24 hours governor competition was an IBO girl. Please, stop the venom....HAS ANY OF YOUR STATE GOVERNMENT DONE SUCH FOR SOMEONE FROM THE SW!
What the reason/point behind this post? Is it right for fellow Nigerians to be forced out of a state against their will? Is every Ibo from Anambra State? If they were given 250k to start life,how come they were stranded in upper Iweka Onitsha and Nigeria Red Cross coming to help them.Mr man truth is always simple and straight.Call a bad thing a bad thing and stop defending evil.Nobody hates anybody.Ibos intermarry with other tribes.Chief Mrs Adiukwu Bakare(former deputy Govr of Lagos State)son got married to Ibo lady from Nwokedi family of Anambra State.There is no justification of the act by Lagos State govt.Its too bad,man inhumanity to man.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
vivalavida:

Gov Orji Uzor Kalu made a yoruba man a special advisor back then oo in 1999
Mr Benjamin Akabueze was appointed as commissioner for Budget and Economic Planning in Lagos State. He has been a member of the state executive council since 2007.Up till now, he occupies that position.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers by playahP(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
Lagos is a cool place!
Though most of the govt policies tend to favour the rich/middle class.

I'm not from lagos but I own a house here, I club here, I make money here, I fuccck bad bitttches here, I smoke lagos weeeed (which is one of d best I ever smoked).... I've been at the receiving end of tribalism but that RARELY ever happens.

All in all... Lagos is a great place to live... If you're staying in lagos, play by the rules!!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers by kaeto(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
dplordx:

His 6 plots of lands? Really? It was something, but stop flaunting that on our faces. Mention something else.
Your people are ingrates! You need to learn to be grateful. Lagos has created many IBO billionaires and millionaires, and the least you could do is comply with the laws of the land. BRF isnt the tribalists here, it is you people!
why are you telling us all these rubbish? Is there something we should do with it? Maybe you need more as5wupping as we did to you wretched scums who start up a fight but never wait to get ur trophy! Pigs and urchins! Why are they not rehabilitating yorubas? Only Igbos that are already ahead of you? Don't you think you malnourished ewedu gropping yorubas need the rehab more than the Igbos? Go get a life dumb beggar who expresses 'its' speech only on nL, u'll sure get more than you are bagain for 2day!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
Ngwakwe: Adanna a hapu m aka.

O'dizi ka Ndigbo noo na Lagos bu Ohuu ndi Yoruba.

A Yoruba from Ekiti, Osun, Ogun, Kwara and Oyo States will lay claim to Lagos without stepping his foot there while an Igbo man born and bred in Lagos for over forty years and an Igbo woman born in Lagos and married to a Lagos indegene will be treated as a Foreigner (in this 21st century) by some unprofitable and racist Yoruba who contributes nothing to the economy of the State.

Udo di, onweghi Ihe mebiri emebi for now.

I feel your pains nwanne. I really do! grin
Re: Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers by Policewoman(f): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
dplordx:

His 6 plots of lands? Really? It was something, but stop flaunting that on our faces. Mention something else.
Your people are ingrates! You need to learn to be grateful. Lagos has created many IBO billionaires and millionaires, and the least you could do is comply with the laws of the land. BRF isnt the tribalists here, it is you people!
CORRECTION, NIGERIA HAS MADE MANY BILLIONAIRES NOT LAGOS.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers by sarutobie(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
Policewoman: THIS POST STINKS OF TRIBALISM. I JUST WONDER WHY THE SUPERMODS ALLOWED IT ON THE FP INSTEAD OF DUMPING IT IN THE ETHNICITY THRASHCAN SECTION.
No mind those two faced bigots running this site.make I see seun or any of them accuse politicians of corruption as if they are any better!..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
Re: Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers by Policewoman(f): 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
shaking my damn head.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers by comrChris(m): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote
author=bf figher]nonsense trying to make excuses for fashola s misdeed
dont worry what brought the last war is here again[/quote]### and ds tym its gonna b btw lgbo n yoruba,cant jst imagine hw dey wil succeed wit deir fearful life
Re: Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
manny4life: I've learned that water and oil cannot mix, if an admin and not even a mod can move this topic to the front page given the rhetoric about reducing tribalism, then I have no further comments.

You have spoken wisely dude.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
Policewoman: When i say Yorubas are the most tribalistic tribe in naija, they will start attacking me. Let the truth be said and shame the devil. If you dont like my statement go and hug the nearest transformer.
How?? This post itself is tribalistic!

Not only do both tribes throw jabs at each other and accuse the other of everything that's wrong, now y'all are about to argue on who is more tribalistic? I mean, how dumb is what you've written??
Re: Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers by bankyblue(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
vivalavida:

Gov Orji Uzor Kalu made a yoruba man a special advisor back then oo in 1999

Special advisor is no big deal, is what a friend can give to another friend.
No portfolio attached to it.

Commissioner and S A
Which do u prefer?
Re: Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers by Evestar200(f): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
I just they laf una
Re: Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
Shollypopz:

Not only do both tribes throw jabs at each other and accuse the other of everything that's wrong, now y'all are about to argue on who is more tribalistic? I mean, how dumb is what you've written??
very very dumb honestly!
Re: Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
kzokul: Nne, I don't and will never trade words with low-lifers like you who make a living for you and your husband through patronage of men on nairaland. Many people have been accusing you of this and I have been doubting them. I can't believe an igbo woman if at all you are one will stoop so low to be engaging in adultery because of chicken change. Its not in our culture. You have to retrace your steps before you will bring an unerasable disgrace to the little dignity left of you. You are well known by nairalanders as a lovepeddler still you have no shame. Carry on as you dig your own grave.
oh, donchriss na you? so you had to use another moniker to reply me? you be real coward o! grin
Re: Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers by Evestar200(f): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
Policewoman: When i say Yorubas are the most tribalistic tribe in naija, they will start attacking me. Let the truth be said and shame the devil. If you dont like my statement go and hug the nearest transformer.
they are not tribalist,,,they are just biased and sentimental,,,,have witness it cuz i have them as my friends,,
Re: Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers by Policewoman(f): 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
Shollypopz:

MAYBE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS CONFUSED. READ THE POST AGAIN.
Re: Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers by aryzgreat: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
berem: Mr Benjamin Akabueze was appointed as commissioner for Budget and Economic Planning in Lagos State. He has been a member of the state executive council since 2007.Up till now, he occupies that position.

Enugu state govt appointed one Festus Adedayo in their cabinet.So? wia do u belong nne?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers by Policewoman(f): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Labour Party Faction Recognised By INEC / Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party / Issues In APC; There Should Be Primaries - Segun Ayobolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.