Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu (22603 Views)

Ritualist Forces Stick In Girl’s Vagina In Cross River (Photo) / Gunmen Invade Ebute-meta In Lagos, Kill 4, Injure 20 / 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by johnstar(m): 10:24am On Jul 26, 2013
The news was all over the BBM world, when a young 4 year old boy was kidnapped from his primary school on Tuesday 2nd July, 2013 by 9am at his school in Achara Layout Enugu. There was a phone number placed in some Bc’s where people could be contacted if they had seen him, as at 4th of july(not certain), news broke and we heard that he has been killed by a potential ritualist. The video contains all that is needed to be seen.

How long will we continue like this ? A country which is fast developing but still having traits of the uncivilised world. From Boko-haram to Ritualists and then Robbers.

Viewer discretion advised
view video Here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by Eneze1(f): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2013
some people are animal in human skin, may God keep protecting us and our family
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2013
Why is there so much evil in the world!

What is this! Oh my God!

cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by olaolayink(m): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
cant even finish watching that video. ... rip boy
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by babysheju2(f): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
Na wa o. To carry pikin go skool self dey fear person
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
i suddenly fell sick after watching the video cry

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by drake2005: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
This is sickening and vile. Was this done all for money? We have to desensitize our people from the love of money. He should be given the same treatment...EYE FOR AN EYE. Best to be amputated deliberately; Monday, chop off one leg. Tuesday; chop off the other leg. Wednesday, chop off one hand. Thursday; chop off the other hand. Friday; chop of the Torso, and Saturday; chop off the head. I will make myself available; seriously, will fly in to supervise this very carefully. Pissed off.

He should be questioned WHO SENT HIM? Somebody at the top sent him I'm pretty certain.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by Siga: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
.... I cant even finish the video... RIP boy... this is crazy ...damn...God save our kids..
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by siempere(m): 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
me i nooh fit watch dat video oooh...im already having a sad day
....pls wot happened...

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
Na only God fit save us o
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by Pataki: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
A lot mentally deranged people, utterly sick and totally sold out to wickedness walking around in Nigeria.

If it is not kidnappers, armed robbers, thieves or ritualist, it is demented old men looking for 12 years old girl to sleep with.

Animals in human skin.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by samuelkaykay(m): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
The wickedness of man to another.God is watching!
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by mcevans1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
YUCK cry cry
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by Bantino(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
What a world!!! So so sad after watching

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by 60Nine: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
Were they looking for money to build mansions in their village? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by trolling(m): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
If you don't have a strong heart you won't be able to endure what would be happening as we draw closer to the fullness of the Gentiles
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by nkpommpko(m): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
No now! Let the police investigate, arrest all involved and sentence them to death, we need to learn to learn to get to the root of these crimes and uproot them.
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by stonemind(f): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
.ppls what is the thread about?
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
cry
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by coogar: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
johnstar: The news was all over the BBM world, when a young 4 year old boy was kidnapped from his primary school on Tuesday 2nd July, 2013 by 9am at his school in Achara Layout Enugu. There was a phone number placed in some Bc’s where people could be contacted if they had seen him, as at 4th of july(not certain), news broke and we heard that he has been killed by a potential ritualist. The video contains all that is needed to be seen.

How long will we continue like this ? A country which is fast developing but still having traits of the uncivilised world. From Boko-haram to Ritualists and then Robbers.

you are spreading false news - this video is not linked to the 4-year-old boy that was kidnapped. this is another incident entirely. the mother of the boy that was kidnapped in school had since announced the detached head in this video is not her son...

http://www.newsinnigeria.org/2013/07/my-son-is-still-alive-mother-of-kidnapped-boy-rumoured-to-be-beheaded.html

10 Likes

Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by stonemind(f): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
smothly: cry
I LOVE yOu
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
Omg!No wonder they brag about the mansions in their villages...Whenever you hear the saying ''human being is more dangerous than Lion'',this is a clear example.Until our Imams and Pastors moderate the way they preach about prosperity,this unfortunate show of shame by our ''get rich quick or die trying''devil's incarnate wil continue at an alarming rate.
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by bleachalhaji: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
pls this is not enugu when did broken french becomes enugu language

5 Likes

Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by sicily4u: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
coogar:

you are spreading false news - this video is not linked to the 4-year-old boy that was kidnapped. this is another incident entirely. the mother of the boy that was kidnapped in school had since announced the detached head in this video is not her son...

http://www.newsinnigeria.org/2013/07/my-son-is-still-alive-mother-of-kidnapped-boy-rumoured-to-be-beheaded.html

i thought as much because the people in the video speak french and not even English

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by stonemind(f): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
Eneze1: some people are animal in human skin, may God keep protecting us and our family
are u EBIRA?
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by crackhaus: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
johnstar: The news was all over the BBM world, when a young 4 year old boy was kidnapped from his primary school on Tuesday 2nd July, 2013 by 9am at his school in Achara Layout Enugu. There was a phone number placed in some Bc’s where people could be contacted if they had seen him, as at 4th of july(not certain), news broke and we heard that he has been killed by a potential ritualist. The video contains all that is needed to be seen.

Viewer discretion advised
view video Here
While kidnapping may not be a sign of uncivility because it also happens in the more civilized/developed world, let's call like we see it. Nigeria is not fast developing, pls don't deceive yourself...if it were, the police would be all over this kid's case like bread on butter and will not stop till his killers are caught and brought to justice regardless of however long it takes

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
Jesus1 I think I remember the BC on BBM! The little boy is gone?!
See how the man is just sitting there holding the head like its a rubber ball? tongue
Some people don't fear God at all o!!!
I cant even begin to think of what the poor parents are feeling right now. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha Admitted That He Assaulted The Victim – Police Officer / How To Easily Identify Fraudsters On Different Social Media Platforms / New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.