Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election (22611 Views)

Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi / New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu’ Emerges In N’delta; Threatens 2023 Election / Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Bvlgari: 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbIr4p61Rrg

...Sends strong messages to President Buhari, N-Delta gov

A new militant group, The Force of Egbesu, has surfaced in the creeks of the Niger Delta with stern warnings to President Muhammadu Buhari and state governors to do the needful for the wellbeing of the oil-rich region, or else hell will be let loose during the February general elections in the region.

In an electronic mail and video released weekend, the leader of the group, who identified himself as General Gbolodi, lamented the abandonment meted out to him and his group since 2010 by political leaders on one hand, and the utter neglect of the oil-rich Bashan Clan in the creeks of Niger Delta on the other hand.

The statement reads in part: “I am calling on the PDP and APC leaders who do not want development in the region to quickly make amends, else it will be too late. I want to particularly call on political leaders of PDP and APC in Bayelsa State, that Bashan Clan is blessed with crude oil with no meaningful development, it remains in shanties.

“They failed in all their promises made to us, I have worked for both the PDP and APC in the state with failed promises; failed promises to me, failure promises to my area.

“I’m issuing this message to President Buhari and Gov. Douye Diri, that if you know what to do to remedy the injustices done us and our oil-rich land, then come to us for dialogue. But if you are reluctant to do the needful, I’m coming for you, there shall be no elections in Bashan Clan and other areas in February.

“We are waiting diligently for your understanding, we are waiting for your response to our grievances, that is, the utter neglect and abandonment meted out as punishment to us and the area.

“If it seems good for you to use force on us, we are battle-ready, we’re not afraid of the Pharaohs and Goliaths you have and we’re here waiting for those you will send. We know that death is a syndrome open to all and sundry, we’re ready for war!

“If you failed to reach out to us before the February elections, there will be no elections in Bashan Clan in Southern Ijaw local government area and other parts of the region. Note that it’s not just a threat”.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/breaking-new-militant-group-force-of-egbesu-emerges-in-ndelta-threatens-2023-elections/amp/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by worldTina(f): 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
Because of small guns that will just enter some people's hand, they will start talking nonsense

For your Academic Assignments like Projects, Power points, proposal Turnitin check, kindly check my signature for contact details

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by God1000(m): 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
Here we go again with non state actors

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Emmanuella00(f): 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
Dey play😏

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Acidosis(m): 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
Okay. Let's blame Jonathan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Tinububalls: 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
All I see is drunks hiding under masks like clowns with no agenda.

The president should come to you before there will be election in your creeks. This must be Asari boys.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Patriotsleague: 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
Covering face shows cowardice.

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by jimmyolasun: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
Patriotsleague:
Covering face shows cowardice.

walai... boko boys no dey hide face aside their leaders

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Patriotsleague: 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
jimmyolasun:

walai... boko boys no dey hide face aside their leaders
that is why people respect Tompolo, Ateke, because they were fighting for the right cause, against oil spillage in the Niger Delta affecting the people, and resource control, not these hungry bandits. Death to boko haram and their families, death to these dumb bandits.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by zedegit: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
worldTina:
Because of small guns that will just enter some people's hand, they will start talking nonsense

Lol. Imagine the canoes and speed boats they call war boats. Chai. Height of see finish.

Let them remove those clothes from their heads if their mama born them well.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Angrygoat: 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
3 dynamite and 4 grenades will send all of them running for cover. Awon ode

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by adecz: 1:38am On Jan 23, 2023
Fulani herders have been running
rampage across Delta State and other
Niger Delta States, killing
their fathers and rayping their mothers
and sisters on their farms & these so-called
militants kept quiet, preferring to kill
themselves in unending cult wars.

Now, they want to turn on politicians❗️❗️

Their priorities are always misplaced.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by kelvinkayyy: 1:46am On Jan 23, 2023
Make we Dey watch
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Bvlgari: 9:38am On Jan 23, 2023
adecz:

rampage across Delta State, killing

Their priorities are always misplaced

Word

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by mysticwarrior(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2023
All these ones na weak militants, see that one dey show us two speedboat dey call am him war boats, na ordinary civil defense them go send to wipe una.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by bestman09(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2023

Never under-rate anyone with firearms.

It always start small but the end won't be known.
God help us

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Ogaga87(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
This set is less than paper weight from what I saw..

Real militancy start from the likes of Asari and Tompolo..

This set will receive one bomb from NANS and their chapter will be archived..

Bro post the next topic going to front page... Done with this..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by reyscrub(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
Simon Ekpa brother

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Lemmy123(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
The way gun easy to get for this country naim still dey surprise me

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by irunoko(m): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
grin

Eyin Niger Delta Politicians I hail o grin

I see una handwork grin

Migwooo ooo grin

And as for those boys Shey na with just over 8 boats and shakabulas una wan use fight? cheesy

Erora O cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Eriokanmi: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
These are Asari Dok's boys grin

1 Like

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Naira20: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubu using Asari Dokubo.

But I pity the fat pig
He is so irrelevant now

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Johnrake69: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
adecz:

rampage across Delta State, killing

Their priorities are always misplaced.

Are you trying to defend politicians?

1 Like

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by iHart(m): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
If they want to face politicians, let them face them. Not tomorrow now they start kidnapping innocent citizens

3 Likes

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by ImoleNaija: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
'Come to me'.....werey wan cash out.

E no hard to know people wey their mothers born plenty pikins angry.

7 Likes

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by lazynairalander1: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
IPOB South South branch. PMB will send crocodile 🐊 smile again.

The era of blackmail to make money is over.

3 Likes

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by everythinggirly(f): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
Na their way, there's nothing new again.

2 Likes

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by YorubarLord: 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
grin Just one drone strike go cook all these ones. Good job guys no election in the entire eastern region

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by kalemy(m): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
These ones are hungry riff raffs wanting to use the upcoming election to cash out.
Na bomb military go use turn una to kilishi

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 19 Akwa Ibom University Students For Alleged Internet Fraud / Wife Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband / I Only Put My Hand, I Didn’t Rape Her - Driver Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.