Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,645 members, 7,865,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

God Gives A Raw Material Not A Finished Product - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Gives A Raw Material Not A Finished Product (2186 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Gives A Girl Underwear As A Gift? / When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. / The Wedding Jollof Rice Finished After I Paid For Asoebi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Gives A Raw Material Not A Finished Product by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
GOD GIVES A RAW MATERIAL NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT
I ‘m using above statement in the context of God’s will for you and me in finding the right person to marry. As His child, God does not give us a suitor who is a finished product but a raw material. I will use the illustration below to explain what I mean by a raw material and a finished product.
Clearly, God has an end in view for all that affect us and matter in our live including marriage and choice of the right partner. (Jer 29: 11). He is a God that firsts of all defines what He wants to get done before embarking on a journey. He determines the end, a good end, before the journey begins.
Therefore, it is our responsibility to align our will to His will for the right suitor in marriage. The one He wants for us is someone who will not reduce His leadings, direction, correction in our lives but someone who helps us to remain submissive, humble and faithful to bring God’s complete and perfect will to pass all the days of our lives and marriage.
The journey of marriage actually begins in finding the right suitor. This is contrary to most peoples’ view that the married life starts on the wedding day. Therefore, the time spent in searching, researching, praying and finding the right suitor is not wasted. It is painstaking and sometimes hard. Remember, marriage is not only a physical coming together but also a spiritual one. It involves separation from the known and familiar to the sometime unfamiliar and unknown. It absolutely requires total confidence and trust in God.
Marriage is not a physical journey but a spiritual one and if he or she not absolutely committed and responsible for accomplishing the end and reaching the final destination, through mutual love, respect and trust in God, don’t bother to get started.
Two of you ought to understand that each one carries the gift and anointing which your partner would depend upon in fulfilling his/her own role in the marriage. Regardless of how he / she looks or what he/ she has, you are both raw materials which must go through refining process. Your individual responsibility is to focus on how best to walk and work with your partner and support each other to prepare, grow, increase and actualize God’s purpose and dreams in your lives.
This is the reason you must not lean on your own understanding and wisdom (Pro. 3: 5-7) but to depend on God and His word. Remember, marriage is all about transforming two to become one in spirit, soul and body that is, one in love, in faith and in unity. You must see each other as joined to God, who is the father of all the families of the earth.
In conclusion, you must know that it is the glory of God to conceal a matter but the honour of Kings to search it out. God has given you and me the privilege to find the right partner. ‘Who’ is as important as ‘What’’ Where’ ‘Why’ and ‘When’. You must answer all five:
Who?: Does he / She possess the right morals and spirituality?
What? : Has he / she discovered his potentials and promises, including those traces and rare qualities and virtues to look out for?
Where? : Do he / she know his source (strength) and weakness? And do he / she have a direction in life.
Why? : Has he / she understand his/ her purpose in life and marriage and is he / she ready and committed to fulfill it?
When? : Is he ready, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually?
Through the help of God, on your knees, you can provide answers to these questions. The primary reason for marriage is for both of you to fulfill God’s purpose. You need to see things from God’s perspective. God will not give you a man or woman that will become an idol in your life.
Finally, as we strive to pursue the will of God in marriage, our hands would be soiled, in fact we could face delays by our own timing, there will be lots of bumps on the way, offences and disagreements may arise, in fact, sometimes it could be disappointments and heartbreaks but at the end, the will of God will be done in our lives. By absolute trust and faith in God and sticking to the bible way as we keep searching, we shall have a testimony.
This article on Marriage is dedicated to Titilayo Sam Ukana and Funke Akindele and all those finding it hard to find the right partner.
Re: God Gives A Raw Material Not A Finished Product by beylinko(m): 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
Speechless, I am. If I say dis is a nice writeup I'm absolutely wrong. This is awesome, soothing. Thanks for sharing.
Re: God Gives A Raw Material Not A Finished Product by Princesszoe: 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
i thought funke akindele was suppose to be a second wife to a man whose wife is still alive. if am right then she made the best choice of divorcing the man.The Bible forbids that. For the sake of salvation and eternity, she made the right choice. so the original writer of this advise should go back and re check his or her motives for writing this piece and choose the right people for dedication.[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture / Things that stand you out as a REAL man / 9 Reasons Why Many Girls Will End Up Singles For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.