Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. (60312 Views)

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) / This Woman Is Awesome But I Hope She Wont Regret Her Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
I have heard many ladies say stuffs like "John loves me but i can't marry him because i have no feelings for him but I love Jude but he is just acting funny and he even told me he does not love me" but she will still continue to hope that Jude wakes up one day to start loving her while she keeps driving John away.

This is the case with many ladies loving a man who does not want or love them while neglecting or friend-zoning the serious minded dudes who sincerely want them.A happy and peaceful union is not about being with a Tall,cute,handsome,rich bla bla bla...but its about having a man who respects and sincerely wants you.

Please as a lady,you must understand that it is not every man who professes love to you is genuine and not not all the men who ask for your hand in marriage really wants you because many guys marry for different reasons.Some want unhindered sex,some just want to have children,want someone to take care of the home front or just satisfy the demands of family members so be sure to test that man to know if he really loves and wants you as a wife for the right reasons before saying yes i do to him..

I have so many lady friends who have been in and out of affairs and i can boldly make this conclusion with no fear of confrontation that for a lady to have a fulfilling marriage, it is not about how sweet looking or romantic or rich a guy is and infact the feelings of the lady towards the man as important as it may be does not guaranty a happy marriage rather it is what the man feels towards the lady that matters.

Now let me blow your mind;many ladies will not agree with this but this is how women are wired. Men are visually influenced while ladies are emotionally influenced.

If a woman marries a man she does not love as in no single love at all but this guy starts to show her real love and i mean treats her like a queen,i bet you that in no time, she will begin to fall in love with him even if he is a fat,short,ugly man. This is the mystery that women don't even understand just like the act of sharing a man but if you marry a guy by all means because he is a cutie,rich or for any other reasons asides from his unequivocal desire for you, trust me,by the time he treats you like a poo after marriage,that cute guy you marry will look like a beast and all the money he has will be inconsequential to you . The beauty and the beast movie is not just fiction.

My unbiased conclusion is that if a lady marries a man that truly loves and cherishes her,SHE IS COMPLETE IN MARRIAGE but if a lady marries a man she loves and feels so crazy about but does not truly loves or desires her,SHE IS MARITALLY FINISHED .

Every woman should pray to marry a man who will make them complete.

My humble personal take.

265 Likes 31 Shares

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Jhenny(f): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
alright
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by czarr(m): 12:58am On Aug 19, 2015
I concur grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
sekzy99:
I need sugar mummy. r u on or will u link me up? 08023373302. 2877565C

You are on your own.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Omotayor123(f): 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hmm cool
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 8:59am On Aug 20, 2015
Omotayor123:
Hmm cool

Revealing shey?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Omotayor123(f): 9:06am On Aug 20, 2015
Toks2008:

Revealing shey?
Sure! But women would still prefer marrying the person they love.. The thought of living with someone you don't like is lipsrsealed
She will just be pissed at everything he did no matter how nice.
God help us!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2015
Omotayor123:

Sure! But women would still prefer marrying the person they love.. The thought of living with someone you don't like is lipsrsealed
She will just be pissed at everything he did no matter how nice.
God help us!

Now let me blow your mind.

This is how women are wired.

If a woman marries a man she does not love as in no single love at all but this guy starts to show her real love and i mean treats her like a queen,i bet you that in no time, she will begin to fall in love with him. This is the mystery that women don't even understand just like the act of sharing a man. The beauty and the beast movie is not just fiction.

If you marry the man you love and who does not love or want you even if he lied to you,in no time when he starts cheating on you and treating you worse than shits, you will pray that GOD should turn back the hands of time.

The most important mystery of love is that though we do not choose who to love as you can see yourself loving someone who is totally odd from your choice but most times,loving someone is not about feelings but a conscious decision we make and stand by it.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by lanicky(f): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2015
Hmmm...Nice.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Omotayor123(f): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2015
Toks2008:

If a woman marries a man she does not love as in no single love at all but this guy starts to show her real love and i mean treats her like a queen,i bet you that in no time, she will begin to fall in love with him. This is the mystery that women don't even understand just like the act of sharing a man. The beauty and the beast movie is not just fiction.

If you marry the man you love and who does not love or want you even if he lied to you,in no time when he starts cheating on you and treating you worse than shits, you will pray that GOD should turn back the hands of time.

The most important mystery of love is that though we do not choose who to love as you can see yourself loving someone who is totally odd from your choice but most times,loving someone is not about feelings but a conscious decision we make and stand by it.
True talk...... But it would be best if the partners loves each other. *winks*

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
Omotayor123:

True talk...... But it would be best if the partners loves each other. *winks*

ofcourse but the bottomline is that its better if the man is more crazy about u

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Adaeze003(f): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
I prefer the two way street and can't settle for less.

It's marriage for crying out low, how can one go into it with such uncertainty as "with time I'll love him"? What if you don't? Then you end up "managing" after all, you're married yea?
If I don't love you, it's a no and if you don't love me, it's a no.

You really can't bottle up people and say what will work for them just because of their genitals...

I know we've(Mr op and I) had this convo before so I won't say much more.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by danot1030: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
Well i think men also make their preference based on feelings, for instance as a man is not all ladies that i have a thing for and the irony might be that the one i have a thing for does not trip for me, so ladies also should be freed to explore their feelings and that should be respected.

3 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Lovelynature(m): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Op while you make nice point there, I still think that the love life should be mutual and not one sided. At least the guy should develop some qualities that would strengthen the woman's attraction for him. Getting married to someone you don't have one bit of attraction for is really not advised, men and women inclusive.
It's good to know the one that truly loves you and try loving the person back and it has to work out before considering marriage.

5 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mmmmmmn........... lipsrsealed
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Adaeze003:
I prefer the two way street and can't settle for less.

It's marriage for crying out low, how can one go into it with such uncertainty as "with time I'll love him"? What if you don't? Then you end up "managing" after all, you're married yea?
If I don't love you, it's a no and if you don't love me, it's a no.

You really can't bottle up people and say what will work for them just because of their genitals...

I know we've(Mr op and I) had this convo before so I won't say much more.

Acceptability may be a two way street but life is never designed for the feelings of love to be a two way thing.

This is a mystery too deep to decipher. Yes it will seem on the surface that both of you love each other and i guess thats where many are getting me wrong. I am not saying marry a man you hate but there is this deep desire that wells up inside us towards someone and often times this is what many people look out for before they can say they love a particular person.

As i wrote, the feelings of love between 2 people is rarely balanced and it will do a lady a great deal to have it tilted more to her side.I can't just explain this further.

Btw, you really can't decipher if a man loves you when you are also in love. In-fact the odd things and the red flags he shows will seem to be an innocent action and you keep telling yourself he loves you.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lovelynature:
Op while you make nice point there, I still think that the love life should be mutual and not one sided. At least the guy should develop some qualities that would strengthen the woman's attraction for him. Getting married to someone you don't have one bit of attraction for is really not advised, men and women inclusive.
It's good to know the one that truly loves you and try loving the person back and it has to work out before considering marriage.

I love that bold lettering..:"one bit" and i totally agree but as i wrote above, that bit of love might still not be enough for some people until they feel that surge which most times is a facade.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by kacglobal: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
Toks2008:

Wow my mind is blown. shocked

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
kacglobal:

Wow my mind is blown. shocked
You are fuunny
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
I agree 100% with the bolded.
Toks2008:

Toks2008:
I have heard many ladies say stuffs like "John loves me but i can't marry him because i have no feelings for him but I love Jude but he is just acting funny and he even told me he does not love me"

This is the case with many ladies loving a man who does not want or love them while neglecting or friend-zoning the serious minded dudes who sincerely want them.

Please as a lady,you must understand that it is not every man who professes love to you is genuine and not not all the men who ask for your hand in marriage really wants you because many guys marry for different reasons.Some want unhindered sex,some just want to have children,want someone to take care of the home front or just satisfy the demands of family members so be sure to test that man to know if he really loves and wants you as a wife for the right reasons before saying yes i do to him..

I have so many lady friends who have been in and out of affairs and i can boldly make this conclusion with no fear of confrontation that for a lady to have a fulfilling marriage, it is not about how sweet looking or romantic or rich a guy is and infact the feelings of the lady towards the man as important as it may be does not guaranty a happy marriage rather it is what the man feels towards the lady that matters.

If you marry a guy by all means because he is a cutie,rich or for any other reasons asides from his unequivocal desire for you, trust me,by the time he treats you like a poo after marriage,that cute guy you marry will look like a beast and all the money he has will be inconsequential to you.

My unbiased conclusion is that if a lady marries a man that truly loves and cherishes her,SHE IS COMPLETE but if a lady marries a man she loves and feels so crazy about but does not truly loves or desires her,SHE IS FINISHED.

My humble personal take.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
If u r a gal and u have Manchester and Arsenal then u r Complete
And if as a gal plenty chewing gum boiz, one yahoo boy or alhaji have scatter your nyash........ u r finished nothing remain....I recommend u for MFM deliverance

6 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 7:39am On Aug 22, 2015
papadee93:
If u r a gal and u have Manchester and Arsenal then u r Complete
And if as a gal plenty chewing gum boiz, one yahoo boy or alhaji have scatter your nyash........ u r finished nothing remain....I recommend u for MFM deliverance

Interesting angle.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by loswhite(m): 8:21am On Aug 22, 2015
Toks2008:

This is Hw u male put us in trouble. I prefer her to be crazy abt me too...haba.

6 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by loswhite(m): 8:32am On Aug 22, 2015
peppyluv02:
I agree 100% with the bolded.

All female will agree 100% cos most times you ladies prefer to give less in relationship. Men like op will continue to betray us

4 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
loswhite:
All female will agree 100% cos most times you ladies prefer to give less in relationship. Men like op will continue to betray us

Lobatan.

I tot my write up is even more supportive of the men than the ladies.

Most of the ladies experiencing bad marriages have at one time in their past gave up a guy who deeply loves and desires them for a man they tot was all over them wheras it was their initial gragra feeling that gave them that impression just to realize after marriage that they don enter one chance.

8 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
loswhite:
This is Hw u male put us in trouble. I prefer her to be crazy abt me too...haba.

Marital union can be likened to a ship.

As the captain,you have a great control of the ship and the direction and even if your persenger no like you the truth is that you still have an hedge.

But please ask what happens to perssengers that are not wanted by the captain.

3 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
Toks2008:
I have heard many ladies say stuffs like "John loves me but i can't marry him because i have no feelings for him but I love Jude but he is just acting funny and he even told me he does not love me"

This is the case with many ladies loving a man who does not want or love them while neglecting or friend-zoning the serious minded dudes who sincerely want them.

If you marry a guy by all means because he is a cutie,rich or for any other reasons asides from his unequivocal desire for you, trust me,by the time he treats you like a poo after marriage,that cute guy you marry will look like a beast and all the money he has will be inconsequential to you.

My unbiased conclusion is that if a lady marries a man that truly loves and cherishes her,SHE IS COMPLETE but if a lady marries a man she loves and feels so crazy about but does not truly loves or desires her,SHE IS FINISHED.

My humble personal take.

This surely makes sense.
Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by IamRespected: 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
This is the most stupid assumption I have ever read here on nairaland

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. by Toks2008(m): 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
IamRespected:
This is the most stupid assumption I have ever read here on nairaland

Egbon abeg try make sense small and educate us a little on your own stance...at least lets learn from your school of taught.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers / See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp / Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.