Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader (17094 Views)

Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals / Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca / Ojukwu To Get Full Nigerian Military Burial, Oya Massob Give Way! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by point5: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
Bianca again...ok na
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
This igbo party sef undecided
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by crackhaus: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
Wooow that's very gooood..... For her!!!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Demdem(m): 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
If na tinubu wife or daughter dey succeed am now, these same bigoted toads would've started crying more than the bereaved. But since na there own, she automatically becomes the most competent.
Bigotry can cause myopia and selective amnesia.

grin grin grin

chai, u caught those goons by their balls grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
ebamma: apga in anambra is a branch of pdp
Spot on! The same applies to the Labour Party in Ondo State. Both 'opposition' governors are very close to GEJ.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Afam4eva(m): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
CFCfan: With the title of 'leader', it looks like Bianca will be doing the 'Tinubu' role in APGA.
The definition of leader in Igboland is different to the definition that's obtained elsewhere. Nobody can get as much relevance as Tinubu in the east. Even Ojukwu himself did not attain that.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by FSU: 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
tpia@:
this woman dey enjoy sha!

she married strategically well and yes, comes from a strategic family too.

see appointments and juicy positions just falling into her laps from all angles.

Igbo women are liberated.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by NosaHenry(m): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
Rubbish, hope over ambition will not ruin her
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by saintneo(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
What makes Bianca Ojukwu unqualified for this position? It's not like she is being imposed on the party by anyone.

The party is searching for peace and in this beautiful and intelligent lady, they see a unifying ground.

If this happens, then she will be the first female party leader in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by FSU: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
If na tinubu wife or daughter dey succeed am now, these same bigoted toads would've started crying more than the bereaved. But since na there own, she automatically becomes the most competent.
Bigotry can cause myopia and selective amnesia.

Tinubu himself forces his family on you guys
Bianca is being propped by others to be a leader, not by her husband who is no more. When Ojukwu was there, he did not force Bianca on anyone.

Spot the difference

8 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
saintneo: What makes Bianca Ojukwu unqualified for this position? It's not like she is being imposed on the party by anyone.

The party is searching for peace and in this beautiful and intelligent lady, they see a unifying ground.

There's a difference between imposing someone as a leader against the peoples wish and having a leader through the peoples choice. Bianca falls in the category of the latter.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by tellwisdom: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
What is APGA??...Another set of terrorist?? sad

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
Bianca is in a unique position to play a very decisive role as a mobiliser of the Igbo, a true adamma, nwanyi oma. . .oyoyo sawam! I do not know whether she has the charisma, resolve, strength of personal conviction, and single-mindedness to take on this role, but she is definitely in a vantage position. She can play the role of a unifier, a neutraliser, a rallying point, and a central figure for the Igbo cause.

If she had the personality and the will, I dare say it would be quite possible for her to run (successfully) for governor of Anambra State, even though her father was from Enugu State.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by emmanuel4758(m): 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
samuelkaykay: Goodnews for Anambra people.
tah na bad news hw can dat silly woman who is dragin his husband property wit her senior wife rule apga dis is modafuka ugly news dat i know many igbos wil hate .mtcheeeew
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Afam4eva(m): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
But i hope Bianca tows a different part. She should end this romance with PDP asap and make APGA an independent party.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
I wonder why Nigerians like to attach sentiments when taking decisions.
This is one of the major attitudes bringing the country down.

What qualifies this woman for crying out loud?

Well...after all said, e no concern me! I'm out!

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
saintneo: What makes Bianca Ojukwu unqualified for this position? It's not like she is being imposed on the party by anyone.

Amazing! Who knows, maybe Rep Uche Ekwunife would be the 1st ever elected female governor in Nigeria.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
Afam4eva: But i hope Bianca tows a different part. She should end this romance with PDP asap and make APGA an independent party.

Peter Obi may be a stumbling block in that regard.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
CFCfan:

Amazing! Who knows, maybe Rep Uche Ekwunife would be the 1st ever elected female governor in Nigeria.
Is she also vying for the governorship position in Anambra?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Demdem(m): 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
Afam4eva: But i hope Bianca tows a different part. She should end this romance with PDP asap and make APGA an independent party.

Nothing can stop the free slide of APGA to destruction. Its dying already.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
berem: Is she also vying for the governorship position in Anambra?

Yeah, she declared her ambition sometime last month.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
speedyboi: I wonder why Nigerians like to attach sentiments when taking decisions.
This is one of the major attitudes bringing the country down.

What qualifies this woman for crying out loud?

Well...after all said, e no concern me! I'm out!

What qualified the numerous Nehru-Gandhi family members in their domination of Indian Politics for two-three generations? What qualified the Kennedy's? And the Bush's? The Bhuttos? And the Hariri dynasty (in Lebanon)? And so on and so forth? The same thing qualifies Bianca my brother. Unfortunately, I'm not sure she has the will and capability, but what do I know? I hope to be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by sleekdot(m): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
Biancar the village bicycle?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Danhumprey: 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
Can she really bear the weight of a struggling party I keep my fingers crossed. lipsrsealed
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Afam4eva(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
pro01:

What qualified the numerous Nehru-Ghandi family members from dominating Indian Politics for two-three generations? What qualified the Kennedy's? And the Bush's? And the Hariri dynasty (in Lebanon)? And so on and so forth? The same thing qualifies Bianca my brother. Unfortunately, I'm not sure she has the will and capability, but what do I know? I hope to be disappointed.
If Bianca is presented as a governorship candidate under the platform of APGA, i will reject her except she won a primary election and was not imposed. I have nothing against anyone from the same family getting an elective position but it must be done in a free and fair atmosphere. I hate imposition.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by sleekdot(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
pro01:

What qualified the numerous Nehru-Ghandi family members from dominating Indian Politics for two-three generations? What qualified the Kennedy's? And the Bush's? And the Hariri dynasty (in Lebanon)? And so on and so forth? The same thing qualifies Bianca my brother. Unfortunately, I'm not sure she has the will and capability, but what do I know? I hope to be disappointed.

Im sure you were one of those people condemning Tinubu for having his family members in political office
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by ch4okechi(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
Leadership runs in her blood, the daughter of a former Anambra/Enugu & Ebonyi states joined, a pace setter and examplary beauty peagant, married to Ojukwu and his destiny. Now an ambassador and yet could become a pioneer woman national party leader.
Hmmm?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Dannylux: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
sadDisgusting politics
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by mbulela: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
berem: I agree with you! I wonder how Bianca intends to resurrect the ailing party. Since Ojukwu died the party has not experienced peace.
I heard his m.anhood lives on. So i guess she has something with which to work on and resurrect the party

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by mbulela: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
ch4okechi: LeadershipNepotism runs in her blood, the daughter of a former Anambra/Enugu & Ebonyi states joined, a pace setter and examplary beauty peagant, married to Ojukwu and his destiny. Now an ambassador and yet could become a pioneer woman national party leader.
Hmmm?
So sleeping with Ojukwu transfers leadership skills?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by touchmeder: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
does she have what it takes to lead d party? or are they doing this because she is the wife to ojukwu. big mistake then. lol sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Visits Rauf Aregbesola (Photos) / Army Neutralizes Boko Haram Terrorists, 2 AK-47 Rifles, 2 Bicycles Recovered / Lagos Flood. Fashola &tinubu Failed In Fixing Drainage Prbls In Lagos In 12years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.