Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,716 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader (17095 Views)

Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals / Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca / Ojukwu To Get Full Nigerian Military Burial, Oya Massob Give Way! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Longeria(m): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
berem: Can she?, especially with the party mostly dominated by men.
I pity you, because you swear never to progress beyond nairaland you think other women won't. Is she not ambassador in men dominated embassy? Anu ohia.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
Afam4eva:
If Bianca is presented as a governorship candidate under the platform of APGA, i will reject her except she won a primary election and was not imposed. I have nothing against anyone from the same family getting an elective position but it must be done in a free and fair atmosphere. I hate imposition.

I agree with you completely. The examples of political dynasties I cited did not get there via imposition; they leveraged the NAME. . .which was revered and loved by the masses. The same way some people trust certain brands. . .because such brands indicate a certain level of quality and/or trustworthiness. In other words, the electorate would vote a Gandhi or Ojukwu (for instance) because of expectations (based on hope or belief or sentiments or whatever). It is an insult to compare this with Tinubu's megalomania, which is essentially a unilateral mission to impose a crook's family members on an unwilling populace.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by sleekdot(m): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
pro01:

I agree with you completely. The examples of political dynasties I cited did not get there via imposition; they leveraged the NAME. . .which was revered and loved by the masses. The same way some people trust certain brands. . .because such brands indicate a certain level of quality and/or trustworthiness. In other words, the electorate would vote a Gandhi or Ojukwu (for instance) because of expectations (based on hope or belief or sentiments or whatever). It is an insult to compare this with Tinubu's megalomania, which is essentially a unilateral mission to impose a crook's family members on an unwilling populace.

But the man ojukwu himself couldnt even win a Senatorial election in his own time

So how can you create a dynasty when the scion himself was a political failure

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
Longeria: I pity you, because you swear never to progress beyond nairaland you think other women won't. Is she not ambassador in men dominated embassy? Anu ohia.
You better don't pity me. You can extend your pity to those whom your love dearly. Anu mpama!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by hehehedotcom(m): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
i blame Gej for all this things
happening in this party

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Rhino5dm: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
sleekdot:

But the man ojukwu himself couldnt even win a Senatorial election in his own time

They are suffering from mass delusions and collective dualism.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by tpia5: 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
FSU:

Igbo women are liberated.

yes o.

also doesnt hurt to be strategically placed and grease the wheels somewhat.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by mbulela: 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
sleekdot:

I just tire for this imaginary dynasty.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Rhino5dm: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
pro01:

OJUKWU that contested thrice and failed shamelessly? What ever you are smoking must be really strong. Keep the genetic delusion alive.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by DerideGull(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
sleekdot:

You are a slow learner or not a leaner at all. Unlike other major ethnic groups in Nigeria, the polity in Igbo land is respecter of nobody. Even Ndigbo loved Emeka Ojukwu to a fault yet did not waste any energy to inform him that NPN was not a home.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
sleekdot:

So what if he didn't win a senatorial election Dayokanu? Please don't turn this thread to an inter ethnic war. I beg you!! angry
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Rhino5dm: 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
DerideGull:

You are a slow learner or not a leaner at all. Unlike other major ethnic groups in Nigeria, the polity in Igbo land is respecter of nobody. Even Ndigbo loved Emeka Ojukwu to a fault yet did not waste any energy to inform him that NPN was not a home.

You are too old to be lying. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Longeria(m): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
berem: You better don't pity me. You can extend your pity to those whom your love dearly. Anu mpama!
For your sake, I apologise to the "mad old Prof" for calling women domestic appendage, THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by DerideGull(m): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

OJUKWU that contested thrice and failed shamelessly? What ever you are smoking must be really strong. Keep the genetic delusion alive.

You are just a monumental embarrassment to human decency.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
sleekdot:

How could he have won, the Second Republic's NPN? in 1983? Let's not get the contextual historical details mixed up. I typed a more comprehensive reply, but somehow it disappeared. blame it on the alcohol or network.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Rhino5dm: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
DerideGull:

You are just a monumental embarrassment to human decency.

Is that all? I thought you would produce another revised version of the copy of the copy of the copy of Nigerian history, as usual. Thank goodness the nurse was around this time to administer the drugs herself. Get well soon!

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by igboboy1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
she better stay away... wetin qualify her?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Dibiachukwu: 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
What happened to Emeka Ojukwu. Bianca should stay home and take care of her family! This woman is starting to annoy me.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by DerideGull(m): 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Is that all? I thought you would produce another revised version of the copy of the copy of the copy of Nigerian history, as usual. Thank goodness the nurse was around this time to administer the drugs herself. Get well soon!

You exemplify the American saying that stupidity can not be fixed.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
[/quote]The definition of leader in Igboland is different to the definition that's obtained elsewhere. Nobody can get as much relevance as Tinubu in the east. Even Ojukwu himself did not attain that [quote]

Tinubu can never dream to attain on the yorubas the sort of influence Ojukwu had on the igbos.The other people who attained such levels are Sir Ahamadu Bello and Pa Obafemi Awolowo
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Rhino5dm: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
igbo boy: she better stay away... wetin qualify her?
Wetin qualify her? Her otu ocha now or are you a learner?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
The tribalists on nairaland are so DISGUSTING!!!
Always trying to turn every single thread into an ethnic war!
I'm so glad I don't know people like this offline.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dibiachukwu: What happened to Emeka Ojukwu. Bianca should stay home and take care of her family! This woman is starting to annoy me.
and how is she annoying you if i may ask? Do you fall into the category of men who feel women don't have a say in politics? this is one thing i hate about most igbo men on this forum. They feel women should stick to the kitchen and not go into politics. when Tinubu is pushing his wife into politics, people like you are saying Bianca should stay at home and take care of the family. what a shame!!

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
Demdem: Rubbish. APGA is dying gradually.
dead already not dying.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by PosCaricature: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
I bet anybody, should this happens it will mark the death of APGA.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by gerald09(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
Don't really know the APGA politics, but dis shows real political maturity when men despite. Their disagreement can give way for a woman to rule. Dis shows dat d party comes first, if dey all believe she wuld bring peace btw d so called men den dey really made a great n significant sacrifice. If it was oda political group dey will be fighting each oda even @ d detriment of the party just to prove a lousy point.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hurray!!!!!! all power to her coochie.. "In my Mexican accent" hello ladies, it is berry berry important to use what yo have tu get what yo want..

Congrats aunt cheesy
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by ddeola: 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
I dey laff grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by gerald09(m): 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
igbo boy: she better stay away... wetin qualify her?
What qualifies her is called Loyalty, if d party appointed her, they probably think she is qualified y una dey hate like dis or are u all bother cos na woman. Really what is her crime dat all u critics are hating apart from her being a woman. Ojukwu didn't put her d party did.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by druid06(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
death to the man-god jesus.

Pagan9ja, you're at it again. Where the hell have you been dude?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Dibiachukwu: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
berem: and how is she annoying you if i may ask? Do you fall into the category of men who feel women don't have a say in politics? this is one thing i hate about most igbo men on this forum. They feel women should stick to the kitchen and not go into politics. when Tinubu is pushing his wife into politics, people like you are saying Bianca should stay at home and take care of the family. what a shame!!
Yes women should act modestly. Her husband has enough businesses to keep her busy. But no, if she is not making a scene about properties, she is going into a politics that she has no business going into. She should stay home and take care of her household.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader by Dibiachukwu: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
berem: and how is she annoying you if i may ask? Do you fall into the category of men who feel women don't have a say in politics? this is one thing i hate about most igbo men on this forum. They feel women should stick to the kitchen and not go into politics. when Tinubu is pushing his wife into politics, people like you are saying Bianca should stay at home and take care of the family. what a shame!!
And I will emulate a dog before I emulate tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Cast His Vote / Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.